Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 60

Thread: Rob Bailey Southpaw

  1. #1

    Default Rob Bailey Southpaw

    Did Rob Bailey's somg beast land on Southpaw soundtrack. If so nice job bro. For those who don't know who his is. He's married to DLB

  2. #2
    Spotter BlueDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    314
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Riveting tale ole chap

  3. #3
    Mass Monster
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,864
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    OP's mom is a tranny. /thread

  4. #4
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rza1734 View Post
    Did Rob Bailey's somg beast land on Southpaw soundtrack. If so nice job bro. For those who don't know who his is. He's married to DLB
    DLB???
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rza1734 View Post
    Did Rob Bailey's song beast land on Southpaw soundtrack?
    yes

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/so...d/id1012586856

  6. #6
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,733

    Default

    I Googled it and confirmed it - it's a remix of the song featuring Busta Rhymes and Tech 9. Texted Rob to congratulate him and he let me know he found out it's the opening track to the movie.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  7. #7
    Mass Monster romant56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    5,808
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rza1734 View Post
    Did Rob Bailey's somg beast land on Southpaw soundtrack. If so nice job bro. For those who don't know who his is. He's married to DLB
    My man I love Wu Tang and RZA, but that Rob Bailey shit is terrible. I'm not hating on him or anything. I went to Youtube and listened to it. If it was hot I would say so, but it is really terrible.

  8. #8
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,733

    Default

    How bad can it be if a major Hollywood film decided to open their movie with it?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    My man I love Wu Tang and RZA, but that Rob Bailey shit is terrible. I'm not hating on him or anything. I went to Youtube and listened to it. If it was hot I would say so, but it is really terrible.
    lol... It's still nice.. This will open some doors for him.

  10. #10
    Mass Monster romant56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    5,808
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    How bad can it be if a major Hollywood film decided to open their movie with it?
    Ron are you really going to ask that question? I would say 90% of commercial music is shit. Don't forget Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus top the charts.

  11. #11
    Freak of Nature OldSchool90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,782
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    some of his songs are good, but they all sound the same. scream a motivational word for 3 minutes thats it.

  12. #12
    CEO Prime Nutrition/Blackstone Labs AaronSingerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    redcon1.com
    Posts
    889
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    How bad can it be if a major Hollywood film decided to open their movie with it?
    Rob's last album was in the top 10 for all of iTunes for over a week... With no promotion, no record company behind them, no publicity tour, nothing. Totally grass roots.
    Come visit www.redcon1.com

  13. #13
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    Ron are you really going to ask that question? I would say 90% of commercial music is shit. Don't forget Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus top the charts.
    By the same token, people will sometimes talk about how some obscure band or artist is 100X better than anything you hear on the radio. My question is, if this music is so amazing, why doesn't anybody like it?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  14. #14
    Mass Monster romant56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    5,808
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    By the same token, people will sometimes talk about how some obscure band or artist is 100X better than anything you hear on the radio. My question is, if this music is so amazing, why doesn't anybody like it?
    Why do the majority of voters vote Dem and Republican Ron? And by your same logic Jazz must be really terrible bc it gets very low ratings compared to mainstream music. A lot of people don't know shit.

  15. #15
    Mass Monster romant56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    5,808
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSingerman View Post
    Rob's last album was in the top 10 for all of iTunes for over a week... With no promotion, no record company behind them, no publicity tour, nothing. Totally grass roots.
    Blackstone labs supporting Rob Bailey's music isn't really helping.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    By the same token, people will sometimes talk about how some obscure band or artist is 100X better than anything you hear on the radio. My question is, if this music is so amazing, why doesn't anybody like it?
    You really are asking this???? There are thousand of artists that are way more talented than what you hear on the radio. Foo Fighters been around 20 years and can play CitiField and most still have no idea who they are. People who know and appreciate music listen to artists not being force down your throat on the radio. DJ's aren't artists, sorry Skrillex.

  17. #17
    Mass Monster romant56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    5,808
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural42 View Post
    You really are asking this???? There are thousand of artists that are way more talented than what you hear on the radio. Foo Fighters been around 20 years and can play CitiField and most still have no idea who they are. People who know and appreciate music listen to artists not being force down your throat on the radio. DJ's aren't artists, sorry Skrillex.
    I give Ron a pass. He's a good guy. I think he has to support the MD athletes. It's part of the job. I would probably be doing the same thing if Blechman was giving me a nice paycheck.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •