Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rob Bailey Southpaw

Default Rob Bailey Southpaw

Did Rob Bailey's somg beast land on Southpaw soundtrack. If so nice job bro. For those who don't know who his is. He's married to DLB

Riveting tale ole chap

Mass Monster

OP's mom is a tranny. /thread

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rza1734 View Post
    Did Rob Bailey's somg beast land on Southpaw soundtrack. If so nice job bro. For those who don't know who his is. He's married to DLB
    DLB???
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Did Rob Bailey's song beast land on Southpaw soundtrack?
    yes

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/so...d/id1012586856

I Googled it and confirmed it - it's a remix of the song featuring Busta Rhymes and Tech 9. Texted Rob to congratulate him and he let me know he found out it's the opening track to the movie.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

My man I love Wu Tang and RZA, but that Rob Bailey shit is terrible. I'm not hating on him or anything. I went to Youtube and listened to it. If it was hot I would say so, but it is really terrible.

How bad can it be if a major Hollywood film decided to open their movie with it?
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    My man I love Wu Tang and RZA, but that Rob Bailey shit is terrible. I'm not hating on him or anything. I went to Youtube and listened to it. If it was hot I would say so, but it is really terrible.
    lol... It's still nice.. This will open some doors for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    How bad can it be if a major Hollywood film decided to open their movie with it?
    Ron are you really going to ask that question? I would say 90% of commercial music is shit. Don't forget Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus top the charts.

some of his songs are good, but they all sound the same. scream a motivational word for 3 minutes thats it.

CEO Prime Nutrition/Blackstone Labs AaronSingerman's Avatar

Rob's last album was in the top 10 for all of iTunes for over a week... With no promotion, no record company behind them, no publicity tour, nothing. Totally grass roots.
    Come visit www.redcon1.com

Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    Ron are you really going to ask that question? I would say 90% of commercial music is shit. Don't forget Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus top the charts.
    By the same token, people will sometimes talk about how some obscure band or artist is 100X better than anything you hear on the radio. My question is, if this music is so amazing, why doesn't anybody like it?

By the same token, people will sometimes talk about how some obscure band or artist is 100X better than anything you hear on the radio. My question is, if this music is so amazing, why doesn't anybody like it?
    Why do the majority of voters vote Dem and Republican Ron? And by your same logic Jazz must be really terrible bc it gets very low ratings compared to mainstream music. A lot of people don't know shit.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronSingerman View Post
    Rob's last album was in the top 10 for all of iTunes for over a week... With no promotion, no record company behind them, no publicity tour, nothing. Totally grass roots.
    Blackstone labs supporting Rob Bailey's music isn't really helping.

You really are asking this???? There are thousand of artists that are way more talented than what you hear on the radio. Foo Fighters been around 20 years and can play CitiField and most still have no idea who they are. People who know and appreciate music listen to artists not being force down your throat on the radio. DJ's aren't artists, sorry Skrillex.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural42 View Post
    You really are asking this???? There are thousand of artists that are way more talented than what you hear on the radio. Foo Fighters been around 20 years and can play CitiField and most still have no idea who they are. People who know and appreciate music listen to artists not being force down your throat on the radio. DJ's aren't artists, sorry Skrillex.
    I give Ron a pass. He's a good guy. I think he has to support the MD athletes. It's part of the job. I would probably be doing the same thing if Blechman was giving me a nice paycheck.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast