Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Q&A with Ronnie Coleman | The 8-Time Mr. Olympia Solves Your Problems

Default Q&A with Ronnie Coleman | The 8-Time Mr. Olympia Solves Your Problems

Forced reps on low volume ... Yes forced reps high volume...nooooo lol

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

I saw on Ronnie's IG that he is having surgery again coming up?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Spine/neck surgery I think

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    I saw on Ronnie's IG that he is having surgery again coming up?
    Dude completely fucked up his body... I wouldn't really take workout advices from him lol...
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    Dude completely fucked up his body... I wouldn't really take workout advices from him lol...
    Worth it though...

My whole thing was, if you can’t get the reps on your own, they don’t count.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Solid advice from the GOAT

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

SO ROnnie weighed 300lbs, he made sure to get 2g per pound that he weighed, so 600g protein. Then he would get 4g per pound of carbs which was 1200 everyday lol....I think Ronnies advice is a little skewed. I could never eat that much as a newbie or now that i've spent 8 years of hard work building my metabolism up. I would never advise someone to eat 2g per pound bodyweight and 4g per lb of carbs.
    B-NEVA-"You should have fingered the judges like the MPD guy, he won his pro card his next show!"

Dude if you watch any of Ronnie's videos he man ate like a freakin horse. I wouldn't doubt he had that much protein and carbs daily! He would have a shake with 4-6 scoops of protein alone... oh and 3 ice cubes. But only 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    Ronnie was crazy strong and the dude loved training. This meant he was lifting real heavy things a hell of a lot of times, hence the injuries.

I dont think you need to worry about the injuries for yourself as I doubt you love training as much as Ronnie does and I'm more then sure you can't lift close to the weight he did. Infact I'd be impressed if you could lift half the weight he could in his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by TellThem View Post
    Dude if you watch any of Ronnie's videos he man ate like a freakin horse. I wouldn't doubt he had that much protein and carbs daily! He would have a shake with 4-6 scoops of protein alone... oh and 3 ice cubes. But only 3.

Yes, I have watched every dvd he has came out with atleast 4-5x each. He never appeared to eat 1200 carbs nor 600grams of protein, that is if I were estimating.
    B-NEVA-"You should have fingered the judges like the MPD guy, he won his pro card his next show!"

Quote Originally Posted by frankdaddy View Post
    Yes, I have watched every dvd he has came out with atleast 4-5x each. He never appeared to eat 1200 carbs nor 600grams of protein, that is if I were estimating.
    Don Youngblood ate with Ronnie plenty of times with chad present as he trained/cosched both of them

He def got 2g per lean body mass and In Phase 3 he got 600-750 carbs from the secret Nichols shake alone not to mention the lbs of rice and lbs of potatoes

I've done the 3 phase program it's a shit load of food bro

And Robbie routinely was 320-335 at peak offseason around 10-12% bf protein intake was around 500-600, carbs on slin days prob around 1500 or higher honestly non slin days 650-900

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TellThem View Post
    The secret is in the ice cube, obviously.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Ronnie was a once in a generation freak! Chad took him from 9th to 1st! But no matter what Chad prescribed, Ronnie still had to bust his ass in the gym.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by frankdaddy View Post
    SO ROnnie weighed 300lbs, he made sure to get 2g per pound that he weighed, so 600g protein. Then he would get 4g per pound of carbs which was 1200 everyday lol....I think Ronnies advice is a little skewed. I could never eat that much as a newbie or now that i've spent 8 years of hard work building my metabolism up. I would never advise someone to eat 2g per pound bodyweight and 4g per lb of carbs.
    I get what you are saying i watched his vids also and didn't seem like that amount of protein and def not the amount of carbs but i beleive he didn't want the public to see how he really ate cause there is a flex article online called "creating the perfect muscle monster" by chad nicholls and the dude ate shit loads of protein and carbs in the offseason and for precontest