Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PBW: DOES KAI REALLY HAVE A CHANCE?? (Listen Now)

Default PBW: DOES KAI REALLY HAVE A CHANCE?? (Listen Now)

This Week on PBW:

PBW: Does Kai Really Have a Chance?? (Listen Now)

In the eyes of many, the 2015 Mr. Olympia title already has Phil’s name written on it. To others, Kai Greene represents the best opportunity for those hoping to see the crowning of a new champ. -- On this week’s edition of PBW we discuss whether such a possibility should be taken seriously. Does Kai really have a chance?? -- Presented by MD, this episode of PBW is available now! -- Plus: A windfall for women’s bodybuilding?

Listen Now with MD’s PBW Player: www.MuscularDevelopment.com/pbw
    Courtesy of Advanced Molecular Labs

More info at www.PBWRadio.com

kai and rhoden have a chance, but it depends on to many things, mostly if phil shows up bad. ramy has a legit chance if he is in good conditioning. rhoden if he improved his back this offseason. thats it. kai has been regressing.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Ive been looking at some Olympia vids when I do my cardio and Rhoden has everything he needs except he isn't as big as Kai and Heath! Kai is bigger than Phil, but Phil just gets harder and has more detail. Now some poses are closer than most think between Kai and Phil but Kai has to have that 2009, Oscar Ardon hardness to him to win. But I don't think Phil will slip up again. He knows he wasn't 100% last year
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Rhoden lost to Dexter in Dubai and Prague last year because of condition..
    only the size and condition of Dennis Wolf can take out Phil Heath
    if not then Phil is champ for 3 more years
    Rhoden is the better bodybuilder, Edwards. Get over it.

Banned

As long as he got those potato's measurment right, he has a chance.

rhoden.... in my eyes he won the 2014 o, i dont care if phil is bigger, everything else is in rhodens favor

Wolf is epic epic epic epic that all this guy posts in every thread get over it wolf will never be higher then 3rd and doesnt deserve to be he has the most flaws of the top 5 get over it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GO HARD OR GO HOME

WHAT IS THIS KAY VS HEATH CRAP AGAING??HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY RUN THIS CRAP..
    hey ifbb I know you are reading my posts
    WE THE PEOPLR DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT RIVALRY, IT IS SO 2012..WAKE UP IT IS RAMY TIME AND THAT IS THE ONLY RIVALRY WE ARE GOING TO FOCUS ON.
    iF THEY COMPEARE THEM RAMY IS GOING TO DESTROY HEATH.He is fucking 305 on stage with abs,,, heath is no match for him

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Solomon View Post

This Week on PBW:

PBW: Does Kai Really Have a Chance?? (Listen Now)

In the eyes of many, the 2015 Mr. Olympia title already has Phil’s name written on it. To others, Kai Greene represents the best opportunity for those hoping to see the crowning of a new champ. -- On this week’s edition of PBW we discuss whether such a possibility should be taken seriously. Does Kai really have a chance?? -- Presented by MD, this episode of PBW is available now! -- Plus: A windfall for women’s bodybuilding?

Listen Now with MD’s PBW Player: www.MuscularDevelopment.com/pbw
    Courtesy of Advanced Molecular Labs

More info at www.PBWRadio.com
    wsup don salomon.
    I used to think you where a nerd , but over the years I have gotten respect for you for youre passion for bodybuilding.But seriously why do you keep talking\writing about kai??IT is over and the bodybuilding world are sick off hearing about kai vs heath.Please stop this propoganda and start focusing on heath vs rowden or heath vs ramy..
    This heath vs kai is the most boring rivalry ever. man I wished kamali and titus stil was on stage ,that was a epic rivalry not this heath crap

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    WE THE PEOPLR DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT RIVALRY, IT IS SO 2012..WAKE UP IT IS RAMY TIME AND THAT IS THE ONLY RIVALRY WE ARE GOING TO FOCUS ON.
    iF THEY COMPEARE THEM RAMY IS GOING TO DESTROY HEATH.He is fucking 305 on stage with abs,,, heath is no match for him

Youre absolutely right...WHEN Ramy comes dialed in. Until then, he'll be relegated to 5-6th status. And if he's 305 on stage w abs, then he's 10 lbs. too heavy. better to be 295 with abs....and detail...and seperation, and dry.

Bob the Ramy fans are worse than Lady Gaga's. You say anything other than Ramy will win, you're a hater. Regardless of the fact he was soft from the back in Brazil. Until Ramy gets his lower half dry and shredded, there is NO rivalry with anyone other than the 6th and 7th place guys he will be battling with! Rhoden has awesome shape but he has a hard time hanging with Kai and Phil b/c they are bigger and this is BODYBUILDINIG!!!! Rhoden's relaxed poses are amazing but once he poses next to Kai and Phil, the size difference is obvious. And Phil is BIG and can get crazy detailed!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Wolf lacks thickness and has no calves. He's not even gonna make in the top 3.
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    A.J on the money as usual.
    Ramy is prepped by George Farah and even if he is no Chris Aceto he will land Ramy on more than enough condition to make an Epic battle against Phil, Kai, Rhoden and maybe Wolf.
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

I think Wolf is going to start sliding down. His body isn't the same as it was a few years ago. The calves and his lats are not the same.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

https://instagram.com/p/4m5mNzTMzU/?taken-by=big_ramy

Who is training like Big Ramy in the Mr Olympia currently. Free weight. Heavy, progressive, and in perfect control form ?
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

Ramy has what Phil Lacks which is true size and width like Kai.
    Ramy also has what Kai lacks which are the big, round muscle bellies.
    This combo dialed in will usher in the next reign of Mr. Olympia in the next 3 years;
    avoiding massive injury.
    I will be VERY surprised if he doesn't dial it in during the next 3 years.
    All these pictures are when he was 20-30 pounds lighter contest weight than now.

6.jpg 33l2gef.jpg 4288e04a447e35f42a96104f6deef373.jpg 41262-mamdouh-elssbiay-101_final.jpg 41262-mamdouh-elssbiay-155_final.jpg 16016_437969159604312_1715500934_n.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast