Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Summerslam pics 2015 tell me youre picks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    and Seth Rollins should retain both belts at Night of Champions... vs Cena and Sting
    I feel he is going to lose both of them... Seth is great but I think they want to make his caracter evolves to a future match with HHH. Cena was a great US champs, so, strangely, it does not bother me. And sting is already 0-1 since joining WWE. I don't think he is going to lose again, that would make him look totaly weak.

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    I feel he is going to lose both of them... Seth is great but I think they want to make his caracter evolves to a future match with HHH. Cena was a great US champs, so, strangely, it does not bother me. And sting is already 0-1 since joining WWE. I don't think he is going to lose again, that would make him look totaly weak.
    no no no no o no
    there is no way in hell rollins wil lose to sting ----
    This will not happend, it will never happend,,,sting a 53 year old man,who fights in a t shirt because he lost all his size he onced had,With one move the lamest finish move of all time the scorpion Death drop,cant run,cant jump,and has no muscle left,cant do a speaking promo(sting once in wcw didnt speek for like 5 years because he didnt have mic skills,
    vs
    Rollins the first guy that has the wwetitle and usa title at the same time,beat cena ,beat lesnar, and had the best match of all 2014 in the Shield against wyatts.Had the best mathc of 2015 when rollins vs lesnar vs cena ( oh he was epic) and best match of summerslam vs cena ( oh Yeah he stole the show that night against cena, far far better match than lesnar undertaker

If sting wins I WILL STRIKE ON ALL WRESTLING EVENTS FOR A MONT AND I WILL NOT POST HERE FOR A MONTH AS WELL,thats how confidant i am he is going to win
    BE LIKE JOHN CENA, NEVER GIVE UP

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    i think Cena has a better shot at winning the US belt back althou most still don't like him except for kids
    Rollins will not lose to Sting
    i am unsure about cena and my feelings for him.
    Remember back in the day he was the Vanilla ice look alike? he was totally shiit but had some big balls in his mc skills.He could talk remember when he was black?Yeah I din not like him , but it was okey as a good midcarder.Then all off a suden he became mr superman he didnt loose ever. it was awfull.

BUT TO his credit he is still here,never injured,never sick,helps kid on the daily.always positive in News,no steroids convictions,doesnt smoke weed, good body,
    so I dont hate cena but i also dont like his gimmick,dont like his wrestling skills.i dont want to see him in any main events,

watching old wwe videos. who would you rate higher is epic Level?

hbk vs brett hart

rick rude vs mr Perfect
    goldberg vs lenar
    Nash vs siicho sid
    ric flair vs taker

this is hard qustion s to pick
    BE LIKE JOHN CENA, NEVER GIVE UP

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    taker should have one last match at Wrestlemania and retire,he has no more to prove.He will go Down as the top ten off all time
    If/when taker retires, he will fall into depression or drink or something. It's all he has ever known. He would have to be behind the scenes and have cameo matches just to keep him sane.. Like Rick flare, hogan, etc

Forum Leader: Computers/Video Games Nick D's Avatar

If the Undertaker retires, he will do something with his business/real estate.
    Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123