Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David & Lenda Murray Wrap-up Bodybuilding Finals | IFBB Texas Pro 2015

Default David & Lenda Murray Wrap-up Bodybuilding Finals | IFBB Texas Pro 2015

She joins him a few minutes in.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Lenda is the best MS Olympia Ever!

interesting,looks like lenda murray has some type of beef With iris kyle...I could tell she had no respect for iris.Also compearing a injured Ronnie With the gut when he gut 3 With a always in shape irus DONT THINK is the same at all.IRIS would have murdered this line up-The winner of this show looked great but had more of a manly look than the second Place winner in the face so obviusly it is not like they wanted a hole diferent look than iris,so nedless to say iris would have won this easy.
    Iris if you are reading this come back nect year and take what is Yoursyou got my support
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Linda Murray was the best miss olympia . She never compromised her femininity for a title compared to iris kyle

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilding View Post
    Linda Murray was the best miss olympia . She never compromised her femininity for a title compared to iris kyle
    Amen!
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

Banned

Lenda > Iris

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilding View Post
    This. Remember ladies, when your voice deepens your hair falls out, you grow facial hair and a clit bigger than Bostin Lloyd's cock it's irreversible. You look like a man for life. Lenda and Cory Everson were what FBB should be....

Quote Originally Posted by David Baye View Post
    Lenda > Iris
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    Agreed.
    Rachel is the first and obviusly the best.No need for a female to get any bigger than this....

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Rachel is the first and obviusly the best.No need for a female to get any bigger than this....
    Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    This. Remember ladies, when your voice deepens your hair falls out, you grow facial hair and a clit bigger than Bostin Lloyd's cock it's irreversible. You look like a man for life. Lenda and Cory Everson were what FBB should be....
    For sure imagine Corey at 50 years old an look like that . Wow amazing womenimage.jpgimage.jpg

Banned

Cory Everson still looks amazing as well.

interesting,looks like lenda murray has some type of beef With iris kyle...I could tell she had no respect for iris.
    When we interviewed Lenda on GEAR'D Up, she went into why she wasn't a fan of Iris's:

1) she pushed the envelope with supps to the point of completely abandoning any vestige of femininity. You might claim this is "the pot calling the kettle black", as Lenda obviously used supps, too. BUT, Lenda was VERY clear that she was NOT willing to "do certain things" and compromise her femininity-- she always kept tabs on her voice, her face, etc., to ensure she wasn't androgenizing like many female BBs do-- and she claimed she would NOT have been willing "to do whatever it took", to be the best. Whereas Iris was. And, Lenda felt, this took WBB in a bad direction. And:

2) she felt Iris wasn't an appropriate ambassador for the sport. I always thought the "Mr. Olympia needs to be an ambassador for the sport" was asinine. After all, it should just be about who has the best physique on that particular day, right? Lenda made a good argument that persuaded me otherwise, to a degree. Lenda consistently tried to give back to the sport, encourage others to pursue it. She graced the cover of mainstream magazines in an effort to make BB popular. Iris, by contrast, would train in hiding pretty much all year, come out and win the title, and then crawl back under a rock. And Lenda feels this helped to "kill" women's bodybuilding, as it removed it from the public eye (completely), killed the camaraderie, etc.

I'm not trying to argue Lenda's point, not even sure I agree 100% with her views. Just reporting that she finally cleared the air, publicly, on why she isn't a fan of Iris in many regards.

http://geardup.com/geard-up-podcasts...-lenda-murray/

-lifepulse

She is the finest, not greatest

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    When we interviewed Lenda on GEAR'D Up, she went into why she wasn't a fan of Iris's:

1) she pushed the envelope with supps to the point of completely abandoning any vestige of femininity. You might claim this is "the pot calling the kettle black", as Lenda obviously used supps, too. BUT, Lenda was VERY clear that she was NOT willing to "do certain things" and compromise her femininity-- she always kept tabs on her voice, her face, etc., to ensure she wasn't androgenizing like many female BBs do-- and she claimed she would NOT have been willing "to do whatever it took", to be the best. Whereas Iris was. And, Lenda felt, this took WBB in a bad direction. And:

2) she felt Iris wasn't an appropriate ambassador for the sport. I always thought the "Mr. Olympia needs to be an ambassador for the sport" was asinine. After all, it should just be about who has the best physique on that particular day, right? Lenda made a good argument that persuaded me otherwise, to a degree. Lenda consistently tried to give back to the sport, encourage others to pursue it. She graced the cover of mainstream magazines in an effort to make BB popular. Iris, by contrast, would train in hiding pretty much all year, come out and win the title, and then crawl back under a rock. And Lenda feels this helped to "kill" women's bodybuilding, as it removed it from the public eye (completely), killed the camaraderie, etc.

I'm not trying to argue Lenda's point, not even sure I agree 100% with her views. Just reporting that she finally cleared the air, publicly, on why she isn't a fan of Iris in many regards.

http://geardup.com/geard-up-podcasts...-lenda-murray/

-lifepulse
    Awesome insight as always and thanks for the info!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast