Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Kai, Evan, Juan, Jon, Marco & Bethany Guest-Pose - NPC Legends Championships 2015

Default Kai, Evan, Juan, Jon, Marco & Bethany Guest-Pose - NPC Legends Championships 2015

i dont uderstand,why is there a empty ballroom when all these great bodybuilders are on stage???there is no more that 60 People i the audince???anyway morel looked the best up there

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    it was a select audience since Kai was guest posing..
    if your into leather,spikes,chains and moon walking in a thong then that was the place to be.
    to be fair,,,i stopped before kai went on stage...morel looked very very good-

i watched the whole thing althou i never usual watch Kai guest posing since i know how he will look plus
    don't care about his 'art' wearing spiked collars

Morel will be in great condition it looks like with improved legs and back
    what is strange is that I remember the first time I SAW HE had a michael Jackson routine it was very good like 8 years ago, it was actually very cool.hE SHOULD HAVE stayed With that, but what do we know?he is actuallt the best paid poser in the ifbb for some strange reason that could only meen the homo agenda is strong in the ifbb fanbase..

BY the way do you know if toney Freeman and beyeke is in the Olympia this year?I just litend to the acceto show he dissed kucklo hARD SAID HE LOOKED LIKE SHIIT AND HE NEDDEDTO WORK WITH HIM

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    i dont uderstand,why is there a empty ballroom when all these great bodybuilders are on stage???there is no more that 60 People i the audince???anyway morel looked the best up there
    I don't think if was promoted enough. I barely found out about it in time to get a photog/video guy there. The names don't draw like you think they will. The first show I went to was in Shreveport, Louisiana. Ronnie Coleman, Lee Haney, and Victor Martinez were there. I bet there was 75 people at the most there.

Weeks later, there were a whole bunch of people whining because they saw pics we all shared, and they didn't know.

You almost have to hit people over the head and remind them repeatedly that there's a show coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    I don't think if was promoted enough. I barely found out about it in time to get a photog/video guy there. The names don't draw like you think they will. The first show I went to was in Shreveport, Louisiana. Ronnie Coleman, Lee Haney, and Victor Martinez were there. I bet there was 75 people at the most there.

Weeks later, there were a whole bunch of people whining because they saw pics we all shared, and they didn't know.

You almost have to hit people over the head and remind them repeatedly that there's a show coming up.
    at the prejudging of San Antonio pro, they were like 25 people in the audience, seriously, when it started. This was a pro show! Why is that? Compared with a national qualifier like Phil Heath Classic, you can't get a seat if you are late.

Freak of Nature

Is there a lot of shows in NY? That might be a reason too, not everyone wants to go to every show. Until this year we only had like 4-5 shows per year here and most of them seemed to sell out with about 1k+ people.

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post

That is a real shame if that's the case. A real missed opportunity!

did all the other pros run offstage when Kai showed up? Probably a wise move, as he looked HUGE and Ripped.

Kai's gut is mahoooosive.
    Confirm what I already know

Juan looked great. posing getting much better too. Top pro, always oiled and tanned for his guest posing. Hope the guy has a long career.

Anyone know who the tall chick with the lesbian haircut is?

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Bethany the best poser of the group
    Agreed
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs