Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shawn & George Wrap-up Prejudging - IFBB Atlantic City Europa 2015

Default Shawn & George Wrap-up Prejudging - IFBB Atlantic City Europa 2015

Banned

Who's the good one and who's the bad one?

As I don't see being an institution should add to points I don't see why being agressive on stage is seen as good work. Both play on a subjective emotional level.
    Confirm what I already know

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Who's the good one and who's the bad one?
    George is the pretty one.
    Confirm what I already know

Shawn must really dislike Cedric. Don't know why he has issues with him. Shaun stating he thinks Branch should win proves it. He should be all about shape and structure like his physique. Cedric's physique is a good change for BB, going in the right direction.

holy crap. george got tiny. he needs da carb

Misshapen mound of hard muscle over aesthetics. That's how this will go. The muscle gollum prevails.

Unreal.

Edit: torn pec, arms don't match, legs don't match, back is a huge sack of walnuts, right lat won't even open.

But he's conditioned and separated! He's your winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    Misshapen mound of hard muscle over aesthetics. That's how this will go. The muscle gollum prevails.

Unreal.

Edit: torn pec, arms don't match, legs don't match, back is a huge sack of walnuts, right lat won't even open.

I don't know why but I am laughing fucking hysterically over the walnuts part.

Branch beats Cedric in the Side Chest, Side Tricep, Most Muscular, Ab & Thigh. Cedric wins the Front Double, Front Lat, Rear Lat by a mile and the RDB is close IMO with a slight edge to Cedric. Branch's back is a lot drier and conditioned but the lat asymmetry hurts him a lot. Legs are all Branch from the rear which is 50% of the shot.

fIRST of all to you Shawn There is no doubt in my mind that Cedric has dissed you ,stole on of youre exes or something.In every video I SEE from you about hi, even ray Charles can see there is some bad blood....Im no Cedric fan either as I DONT SEE the Arnold thing at all With him,he also in ramy conditioning every show,and right know it was important to hear that the fans wanted brach to win and that branch did his Warrior gimmick on stage..

but on side not I would recomend you drop farah from md as his resume is no longer needed here on md.Every rap up video is just a market plugg he uses to try to get more athleates.HE IS EXTREMELY biased and since I HEARD he want to be a cop he is also no longer cool---I would suggest you drop him and sign will harris or toney Freeman that would spice up md ,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post

Unreal.

I feel to let yOU know that the fans in attendence had branch winning,,,SHAWN had branch winning,and most off all I have him winning...He is far more freakyer than Cedric, if I was a judge I WOULD GIVE IT to branch just to give award for being a real Warrior on that stage, he wants it more you can see in his eyes...And come Olympia I guarantee you he will beat Cedric again

Poor Arnold's speech about what a physique needs to look like is going to fall on deaf ears?

Quote Originally Posted by R_00N View Post
    Branch beats Cedric in the Side Chest, Side Tricep, Most Muscular, Ab & Thigh. Cedric wins the Front Double, Front Lat, Rear Lat by a mile and the RDB is close IMO with a slight edge to Cedric. Branch's back is a lot drier and conditioned but the lat asymmetry hurts him a lot. Legs are all Branch from the rear which is 50% of the shot.
    what in the fuck?

wow, you really don't have a clue how to judge bb'ing..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    I feel to let yOU know that the fans in attendence had branch winning,,,SHAWN had branch winning,and most off all I have him winning...He is far more freakyer than Cedric, if I was a judge I WOULD GIVE IT to branch just to give award for being a real Warrior on that stage, he wants it more you can see in his eyes...And come Olympia I guarantee you he will beat Cedric again
    c'mon a.j., you're judging on pure emotion.. this aint WWE bro.
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    what in the fuck?

wow, you really don't have a clue how to judge bb'ing..
    Branch is way thicker from the side than Cedric and much drier and conditioned. Ab Thigh Branch's legs are superior to Cedric's in size and conditioning while maintaining a tight conditioned midsection. Most muscular speaks for itself definitely not one of Cedric's good poses Branch smokes him here. The four front and rear shots is where Cedric beats him due to his structure and "clean/fresh" look to his muscles not to mention his overall aesthetics and good conditioning. It's a close contest no matter how much everyone dislikes Branch's physique.

Quote Originally Posted by R_00N View Post
    I agree with you when it comes to Branch winning the side shots. But Cedric doesn't have a torn pec, so I would give the mm pose to him. I would also give the abs & thigh pose to him because of his more streamlined upper-body.

Quote Originally Posted by miles14r View Post
    I agree with you when it comes to Branch winning the side shots. But Cedric doesn't have a torn pec, so I would give the mm pose to him. I would also give the abs & thigh pose to him because of his more streamlined upper-body.
    Yea the torn pec is distracting but Branch makes Cedric look very soft in this shot. Not to mention is traps, legs, delts being much thicker.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast