Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 26

Thread: Chris Tuttle Trains Back 1.5 Weeks Out - IFBB Phoenix Europa 2015

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,754
    Gender
    Male

    Default Chris Tuttle Trains Back 1.5 Weeks Out - IFBB Phoenix Europa 2015


  2. #2

    Default

    Okay props for this dude......1. Struggling with digestive disorders and being able to build a physique is an amazing accomplishment....and 2. Someone who uses proper form on back movements!!! Praise the Lord!!!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtoph View Post
    Okay props for this dude......1. Struggling with digestive disorders and being able to build a physique is an amazing accomplishment....and 2. Someone who uses proper form on back movements!!! Praise the Lord!!!
    Thanks bud! Yes, most of us were not born the gifted genetics where we can only eat a crappy diet lacking of fruits and vegetables and full of chicken and rice and swing weight around in the gym and win pro shows. I sure like yourself you have had to learn to work with what you got and make the best of it. It has been as struggle and very difficult to the point where I had questioned if this is something that is not meant for me. I get learning my body and seeing what I NEEDED to do instead of watching and copying 80% of pro's that are greatly genetically gifted.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Tuttle View Post
    Thanks bud! Yes, most of us were not born the gifted genetics where we can only eat a crappy diet lacking of fruits and vegetables and full of chicken and rice and swing weight around in the gym and win pro shows. I sure like yourself you have had to learn to work with what you got and make the best of it. It has been as struggle and very difficult to the point where I had questioned if this is something that is not meant for me. I get learning my body and seeing what I NEEDED to do instead of watching and copying 80% of pro's that are greatly genetically gifted.
    Do you're thing. You are living your dream and seemse happy about it. Don't let negativity put you off! Not everone can say they are living thier dream. I'm still working towards mine, wich tbh is not that far off anymore if all goes well next year.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyswede View Post
    Do you're thing. You are living your dream and seemse happy about it. Don't let negativity put you off! Not everone can say they are living thier dream. I'm still working towards mine, wich tbh is not that far off anymore if all goes well next year.
    That is right! I am very grateful for what I have! thanks

  6. #6

    Default

    im rooting for you chris ! hope you do well at the show .

  7. #7
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    14,441
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Not enough swinging and grunting, turned off after 2 minutes.................JK Always good stuff from Chris

  8. #8
    Spotter njphysique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    77
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Tuttle View Post
    That is right! I am very grateful for what I have! thanks
    Chris, you are a true role model.
    Animal brand ambassador

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    Not enough swinging and grunting, turned off after 2 minutes.................JK Always good stuff from Chris
    HAHAHA No I hear yeah! I am def not the most interesting to watch but I am me. Most important not trying to be like someones else like some of these guys are in the sport. HAHHA
     
    I should make a comical one! LIke sploof video on doing just that!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by njphysique View Post
    Chris, you are a true role model.
    Thanks bud!

  11. #11
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,590
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Good luck Chris you look great. Enjoy the cruise!

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    Good luck Chris you look great. Enjoy the cruise!
    Thanks bud!

  13. #13
    Juggernaut bigoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    truenutrition.com
    Posts
    8,484

    Default

    Great video. I feel your pain brother, ulcerative colitis here. It can surely make life a challenge, much less a prep


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

  14. #14
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,029
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Tuttle View Post
    HAHAHA No I hear yeah! I am def not the most interesting to watch but I am me. Most important not trying to be like someones else like some of these guys are in the sport. HAHHA
     
    I should make a comical one! LIke sploof video on doing just that!
    Chris what's up. Just met you at the Europa... (We talked after your prejudging about your videos for Universal and how salty Evan is HAHA). Great meeting you guys. Wishing you the best for your next showing, wherever that may be.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Chris what's up. Just met you at the Europa... (We talked after your prejudging about your videos for Universal and how salty Evan is HAHA). Great meeting you guys. Wishing you the best for your next showing, wherever that may be.
    Thanks bud! Evan is the man!

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigoso View Post
    Great video. I feel your pain brother, ulcerative colitis here. It can surely make life a challenge, much less a prep


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks bud! Yes UC sucks! When I got my biopsy and the results came back positive for Crohn's and UC! Lucky me!

  17. #17
    Spotter C.Coronato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    332
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Big Tuttle fan!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •