Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another sign Bostin Loyd will end up in prison

Behemoth

Default Another sign Bostin Loyd will end up in prison

Bostin is now endorsing and promoting a website that is selling HCG and HMG domestically AND is accepting Visa payments. He is really asking for it. In order to set up a merchant account to accept CC payments, you have to provide some decent documentation. The feds could find these guys in a half hour if they chose to.

Why someone would agree to so publically profit from the selling of illegal drugs online, I have no idea.

and why you would be a snitch is worse?????

it says in the bible the man who snitches on a crime is worse than the man doing the crime....you should read the bible more,snitches gets no respect from me
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Aesthetic_Design

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    and why you would be a snitch is worse?????

it says in the bible the man who snitches on a crime is worse than the man doing the crime....you should read the bible more,snitches gets no respect from me
    LMAO, itt doesnt say anything about snitching on a crime in the bible...dafuq u talkin about man lmaolol

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic_Design View Post
    LMAO, itt doesnt say anything about snitching on a crime in the bible...dafuq u talkin about man lmaolol
    i went to catholic School from age 7 - 15 and yes it does.Ofcoarse i have transellated it for you , but it says clearly dont talk about other Peoples problem because that makes you worse than the problem, meaning in modern day English if you snitch on somebody you are worse than the person you snitched on..THE BIBLE obviusly I DONT FOLOW IT has all the Tools you need in life when it comes to morale the problem is folowing it as we the People are too selfish for that
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

His arrogance is going to get the best of him. Speaking of snitching I suspect that Bostin will inform on a lot of people .

Is hcg and hmg illegal in the States?

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Aesthetic_Design

i went to catholic School from age 7 - 15 and yes it does.Ofcoarse i have transellated it for you , but it says clearly dont talk about other Peoples problem because that makes you worse than the problem, meaning in modern day English if you snitch on somebody you are worse than the person you snitched on..THE BIBLE obviusly I DONT FOLOW IT has all the Tools you need in life when it comes to morale the problem is folowing it as we the People are too selfish for that

Sigh.....

What the bible was referring too was HYPOCRISY. What it meant was don't be a hypocrite. Nothing to do with snitching...God damn, you are absolutely clueless man. Yea, lets not snitch on someone committing murder b/c the bible says "no snitching". Fkkn idiotic. Learn how to spell and structure a coherent message too man half, the time I just glance right over your posts b/c it takes too much energy to try to understand what you are saying.

Bostin is a punk bitch

End thread

**Bible quotes used as absolutes don't count

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sigh.....

What the bible was referring too was HYPOCRISY. What it meant was don't be a hypocrite. Nothing to do with snitching...God damn, you are absolutely clueless man. Yea, lets not snitch on someone committing murder b/c the bible says "no snitching". Fkkn idiotic. Learn how to spell and structure a coherent message too man half, the time I just glance right over your posts b/c it takes too much energy to try to understand what you are saying.

you probably havent reed the book as I HAVE, when rocky comes he will show you what paragraph etch to read ..not sure what johny depp is going to prove by the way,here you have a real man and a role model

you probably havent reed the book as I HAVE, when rocky comes he will show you what paragraph etch to read ..not sure what johny depp is going to prove by the way,here you have a real man and a role model
    Rocky ruins your credibility lol
    He doesn't lend you any

Best to interrupt in which we cannot prove in an objective way.
    Otherwise you end up justifying mass genocide for 3,000 years painting "God" as an idiot

The God I believe in promotes human solidarity and love

Not violence and gifts

That's low iq irrational selfish man thinking at its best

Aesthetic_Design

smh do you really want to do this with me? Do you really want me to smack you down like this?

Matthew 7:1-3King James Version (KJV)

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
    2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
    3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What this verse is referring to is hypocrisy NOT snitching. Although given your lack of communication skills and role models I can see why a thick headed person like you would confuse it. Ratting someone like Bostin out for selling drugs (which I don't advocate) is snitching not hypocrisy. Unless, the person who did it was, say for example a rival trainer dumb-ass who posted similar stupid videos like Bostin and tried to to do the same.

And yes, I went to catholic school also...for many years. Been there done that, organized religion is utter SHIT. Try to follow me ok....although I suspect you are hopeless.

Here is a real role model for you numb nutz

Quote Originally Posted by Nationals09 View Post
    Rocky ruins your credibility lol
    He doesn't lend you any

Best to interrupt in which we cannot prove in an objective way.
    Otherwise you end up justifying mass genocide for 3,000 years painting "God" as an idiot

The God I believe in promotes human solidarity and love

Not violence and gifts

That's low iq irrational selfish man thinking at its best

rocky is a man of God , altough he obviusly is dealing With some tranny/gay issues he is very smart when it comes to spreading the Word of wisdom.Sure he does not practice what he preaches but it is obviusy the taught than Counts??
    God promotes nothing but love and Family..any way this was suposed to be a bout louyd, his Stock is fading as he no longer seems relevant to md etch

rocky is a man of God , altough he obviusly is dealing With some tranny/gay issues he is very smart when it comes to spreading the Word of wisdom.Sure he does not practice what he preaches but it is obviusy the taught than Counts??
    God promotes nothing but love and Family..any way this was suposed to be a bout louyd, his Stock is fading as he no longer seems relevant to md etch
    If Rocky is a man of God

I'll be fine without that cherry picked selfish God he so proudly represents

Good luck believing that bs
    Me oriented religion keeps you sick, selfish and poor

Quote Originally Posted by Nationals09 View Post
    If Rocky is a man of God

I'll be fine without that cherry picked selfish God he so proudly represents

Good luck believing that bs
    Me oriented religion keeps you sick, selfish and poor

national you are a good guy, that most uff us respect, i think it is sad you Dont want God in youre life...???

national you are a good guy, that most uff us respect, i think it is sad you Dont want God in youre life...???
    I chose not to assume, project, demand absolutes and personify God and who it is

I'm far more spiritually in tune with "God" now than I ever was 25 years in the church

People like Rocky are going to kill Christianity

Any bible written by horny blood thirsty men I a dessert that never checks out against history or science is a man made piece of guess work.

I believe in a god
    Just not that one portrayed in the worst light

smh do you really want to do this with me? Do you really want me to smack you down like this?

Matthew 7:1-3King James Version (KJV)

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
    2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
    3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What this verse is referring to is hypocrisy NOT snitching. Although given your lack of communication skills and role models I can see why a thick headed person like you would confuse it. Ratting someone like Bostin out for selling drugs (which I don't advocate) is snitching not hypocrisy. Unless, the person who did it was, say for example a rival trainer dumb-ass who posted similar stupid videos like Bostin and tried to to do the same.

And yes, I went to catholic school also...for many years. Been there done that, organized religion is utter SHIT. Try to follow me ok....although I suspect you are hopeless.

Here is a real role model for you numb nutz

so we agree on many Things good,.yes the op is a snitch.good we agree.
    So you are also a catholic this is good, but remember the ameri an Church you attented is not the same as oure italian Church here in norway.as We have studied the bible diferently but the meaing is the same.good we agree on this.I repect all relegion ( expet atheist offcoarse) and all relegion have great values to live by...
    yes Arnold is in my top7 epic role models off all time
    With Marcus garvey,lius farrakhan,micheal Jackson,silvio berlesconi and vince mcman andmichael Jordan

Aesthetic_Design

so we agree on many Things good,.yes the op is a snitch.good we agree.
    So you are also a catholic this is good, but remember the ameri an Church you attented is not the same as oure italian Church here in norway.as We have studied the bible diferently but the meaing is the same.good we agree on this.I repect all relegion ( expet atheist offcoarse) and all relegion have great values to live by...
    yes Arnold is in my top7 epic role models off all time
    With Marcus garvey,lius farrakhan,micheal Jackson,silvio berlesconi and vince mcman andmichael Jordan
    Holy Shit, not once did I say I am catholic and no we do not agree...

You're not just dumb, no.....you have taken it to a whole new level.....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast