Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can Phil Heath be Beaten? Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray & Dorian Yates Speak Out

Quote Originally Posted by stitch3r View Post
    Honestly it will be a disaster if Phil wins 9 Olympias! He must be greater than Ronnie to beat his record and he is nowhere near close to him! Phil may win one more time and that must be it...
    If you think in this, he overtaken Jay and can tie with Dorian, you should think we live in a sad days and a decadent era.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    If you think in this, he overtaken Jay and can tie with Dorian, you should think we live in a sad days and a decadent era.
    Jay was off, Dorian was in a league of his own so my friend, Heath may collect the Sandows but will never have the same impact as Cutler or Ronnie. And yes today we have a champion who is NOT winning in dominant fashion and the rest behind him are in their 40s with fading bodies.... sad days...

i think a prime heath can beat a prime jay but not dorian and ronnie.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    i think a prime heath can beat a prime jay but not dorian and ronnie.
    Exactly!

Guys like Dorian and Ronnie set the bar extremely high for some of these guys to achieve. They were structurally dominant with alien like muscle mass, that's a far more intimidating combination compared to round muscle bellies.
    Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

When Dorian and Ronnie were competing everybody knew that it was lights out. The hunt was for the second spot. The answer is simple Phil will be beaten it's just a matter of someone good enough to show up

Come on is anyone seriously thinking Wolf can come back and do damage? With what exactly? His spagetti arms..?

Come on is anyone seriously thinking Wolf can come back and do damage? With what exactly? His spagetti arms..?
    Don't feed Michael Edwards, he's autistic and a fan girl. Wolf is a great bodybuilder but he ll never win the Olympia.
    Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Ramy, Compton, or Dallas could take out Phil before he ties the record of 8 O wins.
    I also like Cody Montgomery as a wild card as well. Hopefully, he adds appropriate size without going overboard. There is no need to go overboard given his balanced physique.
    Cyberpump! - The Home of High Intensity Training (HIT) - http://www.cyberpump.com

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    the R&B music almost lost it for him actually but Cutler was to far off luckily for Dex
    I could also say you should tell Ronnie but yeah, I think they'd be better off without elevator music.

I've been saying the same thing about Compton, the guy has great shape, hes huge with awesome detail, he definitely has a shot at the title in the near future, but as of now, even though he's maxed out, Phil is so damn complete, from his ears to his toes he has no weak points, EVERYONE else on that stage does, Dexter is the only other BBer that pretty much looks good from every angle

Jay was off, Dorian was in a league of his own so my friend, Heath may collect the Sandows but will never have the same impact as Cutler or Ronnie. And yes today we have a champion who is NOT winning in dominant fashion and the rest behind him are in their 40s with fading bodies.... sad days...
    I agree .Phil is good but no one is chasing him.

Am I the only person that doesn't care for Compton? What he's accomplished in his career is definitely amazing and he's on the rise, but he's managed to build his gut more than his back. That doesn't seem like a good sign.
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Quote Originally Posted by Womanthrower View Post
    Am I the only person that doesn't care for Compton? What he's accomplished in his career is definitely amazing and he's on the rise, but he's managed to build his gut more than his back. That doesn't seem like a good sign.
    That does not seem to be a problem for Kai or Heath, why would be for Compton?

You, enemies of the guts, must stop this shit.

That does not seem to be a problem for Kai or Heath, why would be for Compton?

You, enemies of the guts, must stop this shit.
    If you like guts go watch sumo

If you like guts go watch sumo
    You dont understand my point. Reread the previous post.

I completely agree with Kevin.
    Me too

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast