Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can Phil Heath be Beaten? Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray & Dorian Yates Speak Out

Default Can Phil Heath be Beaten? Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray & Dorian Yates Speak Out

I completely agree with Kevin.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Banned

Unless he comes in way off and someone makes dramatic improvements, it's another 1-3 sandow trophies for Mr. Heath.

I sure hope that somebody beats him soon. I find Phil boring to watch and listen to. Nothing exciting or interesting about him or his physique. I'd rather a fun personality win or a crazy physique. Phil is just sitting in the middle of the safe zone. Not fun or crazy. He seems to be more concerned with the financial aspect of the sport than anything else. Mr. O should have a bigger social media following than DLB, right?

He'll take another one at the least. The problem with Phil is that people hate Phil the personality, his physique is still the most complete on that Olympia stage. If this title was judged upon one's character, no doubt Phil would never win. But it's the physique. No matter how much you guys bitch and moan about Phil the person, the bodybuilder is still the better one up there.
    Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inkedleo8824 View Post
    I sure hope that somebody beats him soon. I find Phil boring to watch and listen to. Nothing exciting or interesting about him or his physique. I'd rather a fun personality win or a crazy physique. Phil is just sitting in the middle of the safe zone. Not fun or crazy. He seems to be more concerned with the financial aspect of the sport than anything else. Mr. O should have a bigger social media following than DLB, right?
    Most bbers are not exciting! Fans get bored after a guy wins more than 3 in a row. Doesn't matter who the winner is people want to see the underdog win. So many people are so pissed Heath is winning they are not seeing just how great he is. If Ramy or Rhoden win multiple, people will be bitching about them too
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

House, you are 100% correct
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

"Phil Heath is maxed out. He has a smaller, narrower structure. We’ve already seen him starting to get a little bit of a gut in 2014 when he came in too full. Any more mass on his frame is only going to blow out his waist. "

I knew I liked Kevin a lot, he was my favorite pro in the 90's but he sure as hell nailed it right there.

Phil is very beatable...it's a matter of time for one of these guys to figure it all out and do it!
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Dallas McCarver is pushing ahead of Compton... you need posing,charisma along with size and condition.
    if they both improve there back and epicness then they have a chance..
    nobody posing to R&B music is winning the Olympia
    Dallas will be great, but now is not in the level of Compton, does not have the wow factor.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Ramy, Compton, or Dallas could take out Phil before he ties the record of 8 O wins.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Ramy, Compton, or Dallas could take out Phil before he ties the record of 8 O wins.

I agree. These three are the titans of the next era.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Am I missing something here about ramy? He has some of the weakest detail on stage, yeah he's big but his quads are smooth no matter what pose he hits. His back is light years behind phils in detail as well. His midsection at the Olympia this year had enough water to provide drinks for an African village. Ramy is a less impressive Ruhl, someone please explain to me how he's going to be Mr Olympia?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    House, you are 100% correct
    Goddamn that avi man! I'm not a religious person, but God definitely spent extra time on those two...Even Rocky will agree.
    Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Spotter

I think Kevin is right about Compton .
    There are quite a few really good young guys out there that could contend in the next couple of years and when I saw Compton at the Arnold this year it was amazing how good he was at such a young age .

Iron Addict

nobody posing to R&B music is winning the Olympia
    You forgot to tell Dexter that.

Big Ramy is close.. he stepped up his epic posing .. now just needs the condition and to get the seperation in the quads
    Wolf we will see if he can come back strong...
    Cedric has everything but the 4% more quads and 3% more condition along with 5% stronger mindset
    i can tell by youre posts lately you have given up on the dream of wolf winning a Olympia title.sUCH A SHAME he newer got that title.ONLY REALIATICLY bodybuilder to beat Heath the nexct 3 years is ramy..Cedric ??? just got bet by branch ,did a no show at the Olympia and he doesnt have the Warrior mentality al a jay or Ronnie to be mr Olympia..
    Big ramy is the one we should support, if not i suspect we are gonna see Heath win 4 more in a row, he is becoming the John cena of the ifbb, what a awfull day it will be when he gets number 9,,,sad day for sure

Honestly it will be a disaster if Phil wins 9 Olympias! He must be greater than Ronnie to beat his record and he is nowhere near close to him! Phil may win one more time and that must be it...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast