Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well...Well...Well.....lol

Aesthetic_Design

Default Well...Well...Well.....lol

You know that little bitch harrassing Jay Cutler, Rich Piana, Phil Heath etc? After a little detective work it turns out his name is Damon T Dana.

Turns out he was arrested a few years ago for stalking Sylvester Stallone and breaking into his yard, then there was a video of him stalking Stallone outside Cafe Roma in LA begging for a part in Expendables 2.

This dude is full on cringe mode. Check this out

https://archive.is/6IDM

TRUST me this is the SAME guy

Not that you guys care but just thought it was funny, what a little bitch.

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Capture3.jpg
    Last edited by Aesthetic_Design; October 3rd, 2015 at 02:15 AM.

Lol wot.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Someone should have stepped to him. Everyone is afraid of lawsuits though.

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by lou0178 View Post
    Actually surprised noone has yet. I know people he's doing this to are "somebody" and the lawsuit thing comes to mind. However, myself for one, if I was in those people's shoes I wouldn't be able to hold myself back. When someone is up in my face very aggressive the way this guy is, I can only take so much

LA is full of psychos.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    Actually surprised noone has yet. I know people he's doing this to are "somebody" and the lawsuit thing comes to mind. However, myself for one, if I was in those people's shoes I wouldn't be able to hold myself back. When someone is up in my face very aggressive the way this guy is, I can only take so much

Yea but Stallone has probably been sued enough, knowing people like this guy numerous times in his career. He has body gaurds, etc. Heck pretty sure has his attorny with him a lot of the time, lol. Can't really blame them after a full fledged career knowing when to pick up on people just milking it for the money or fame.
    B-NEVA-"You should have fingered the judges like the MPD guy, he won his pro card his next show!"

Quote Originally Posted by frankdaddy View Post
    Yea but Stallone has probably been sued enough, knowing people like this guy numerous times in his career. He has body gaurds, etc. Heck pretty sure has his attorny with him a lot of the time, lol. Can't really blame them after a full fledged career knowing when to pick up on people just milking it for the money or fame.
    Dude... when I was in LA in the 90's, everyone told me how Stallone had like 4, or 5, DUI's. Trolling the strip in his Ferraris...

California is no joke, with the traffic police!!! You better have your seat belt on!!

California is no joke, with the traffic police!!! You better have your seat belt on!!
    Your passengers better have them on too or you get the ticket. I know from experience.

Banned

Wow. Fuck this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic_Design View Post
    You know that little bitch harrassing Jay Cutler, Rich Piana, Phil Heath etc? After a little detective work it turns out his name is Damon T Dana.

Turns out he was arrested a few years ago for stalking Sylvester Stallone and breaking into his yard, then there was a video of him stalking Stallone outside Cafe Roma in LA begging for a part in Expendables 2.

Nice dick work, AD.
    The dude's a scum.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

So true about lawsuits! Quality security is the key so you need to look over the parking lot before you get out of your car. If you see the guy call 911 and don't confront him

At some point he is going to do his BS in fromt of the wrong dude that likes to fight and has trained a lot. the it's gonna get real. I hope it happens sooner rather than later.

It's coming. Someone will lose their shit and stomp him.

He's digging his own grave. Now his antics are all over the net. No hiding from his nonsense in court. Someone busts his face it's clear he is harassing and threatening.

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    It's coming. Someone will lose their shit and stomp him.

Hopefully some small, upper-level MMA guy.
    Nothing breaks an ego quite like having your ass kicked by a little guy.

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic_Design View Post

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Capture3.jpg
    There is a fine line here between being harassed and being stalked. Many celebrities, media personalities, public figures go through this. Being an actor, I have been through 2 experiences with stalking that altered my life. Its no church picnic. In my own case as I commute between NY and LA having to have NYPD, LAPD, and my own private security people affected every single move I made. In both cases my predator was embarked to do me bodily harm. Both were finally caught after months of living in fear and total anxiety. All of my friends and family concern and love got me through it. I took up martial arts and became a black belt as therapy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast