Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 51

Thread: The Ultimate V-Taper Workout | Dallas McCarver Shows You How

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,744
    Gender
    Male

    Default The Ultimate V-Taper Workout | Dallas McCarver Shows You How


  2. #2
    Mass Monster IRON DWARF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Joizy
    Posts
    5,496
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    This says it all! The kid's as bright as his future!

    “To me, if you gain two inches around your chest, two inches on your quads and inch on your arms, but two inches on your waist, you failed,” he opines. “You haven’t made your physique better, you just made a bigger version of the same exact physique.”



  3. #3
    Forum Legend RMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dave415's epic combover lulz
    Posts
    24,021
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    More Dallas!

    Great article Ron.

    More Dallas!
    Confirm what I already know

  4. #4

    Default

    dude has the same face in every shot

  5. #5
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,711

    Default

    Dallas and Justin = the future of pro bb.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  6. #6
    Mass Monster IRON DWARF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Joizy
    Posts
    5,496
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mechking1 View Post
    dude has the same face in every shot
    It's a Matt Damon mask.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IRON DWARF View Post
    This says it all! The kid's as bright as his future!

    “To me, if you gain two inches around your chest, two inches on your quads and inch on your arms, but two inches on your waist, you failed,” he opines. “You haven’t made your physique better, you just made a bigger version of the same exact physique.”


    By his own words he pretty much failed


  8. #8
    Mass Monster Lex1247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,423
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Good grief that GIF is going to follow Dallas the rest of his competitive days...
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

  9. #9
    Behemoth Donny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,202
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    By his own words he pretty much failed

    are you a Pro or are you just an armchair expert? post your pro physique. I am not a fan of the bigger guys or drugs but if they do it itīs up to them. END OFF

  10. #10
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,814
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    The best auto-owned ever.
    ŦHumanity has been led by failures.ŧ

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,484
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donny View Post
    are you a Pro or are you just an armchair expert? post your pro physique. I am not a fan of the bigger guys or drugs but if they do it itīs up to them. END OFF
    What a tool opinion. Bodybuilding is dying because of opinion like this.

  12. #12
    Behemoth Donny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,202
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    What a tool opinion. Bodybuilding is dying because of opinion like this.
    Why because he canīt post his Physique? I mean i take it he is a "Pro"? If you say a Pro is a mess then post your comp picture

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,484
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donny View Post
    Why because he canīt post his Physique? I mean i take it he is a "Pro"? If you say a Pro is a mess then post your comp picture
    No. Because you easily excuse that huge disgrace of a gut and redirect the conversation toward Donflex. Just like BMC telling us to watch MPD if we arent happy.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donny View Post
    Why because he canīt post his Physique? I mean i take it he is a "Pro"? If you say a Pro is a mess then post your comp picture
    Show me where I said the pro is a mess?

    I quoted him, posted his video and said he failed as per his quote.

    You're the one saying the pro is mess. If you don't like it I suggest you go watch MPD

  15. #15
    Behemoth Donny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,202
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Show me where I said the pro is a mess?

    I quoted him, posted his video and said he failed as per his quote.

    You're the one saying the pro is mess. If you don't like it I suggest you go watch MPD
    suggest you post up and look better or shut up.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donny View Post
    suggest you post up and look better or shut up.
    LMAO. You're following me around the forums trying to get me to engage you after I told everyone here about how you were exposed on getbig as a holocaust denier and panty sniffer. Quit stalking me Donald. Last time I'll be playing your game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Donny View Post
    only People i do not like is the ones who stalk People and Insult them online. They get too personal.

  17. #17
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    By his own words he pretty much failed

    He meant it at the time
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •