Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Is Big Ramy becoming too big for his own health?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

54 54.55%
  • No

45 45.45%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is Big Ramy becoming too big for his own health?

Default Is Big Ramy becoming too big for his own health?

Unlike other bodybuilders who looked too freaky as they become bigger in mass, Big Ramy is one of the rare who still has a pleasing physique despite his sheer mass. However, is it at the expense of his health?

How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by muscleslave View Post
    Unlike other bodybuilders who looked too freaky as they become bigger in mass, Big Ramy is one of the rare who still has a pleasing physique despite his sheer mass. However, is it at the expense of his health?
    For average person it would be definitely "too much" ... This truly is all about genetics and we have no idea what's Ramy on, how is his blood pressure, how his digestive works and if he's got any issues. I'd say he is not in more trouble than any other IFBB Pro. Evan Centopani might be interested in doing things healthy way but he's still IFBB Pro, he takes his bodyfat levels to extreme, he uses orals in contest prep, he does abuse his kidneys before any show.... this sport is not healthy at PRO level. People outside BB die at any age. There are so many factors. And we really dont know anything about Ramy other than what he weights.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

On paper, yes it's totally destructive to his health.

In realty, we hVe no idea. On top of those stupid muscle building/gear response genetics he has, he might have stupid good genetics for gear tolerance, being healthy at a high body weight, and positive genes for an overall healthy life.

I guess only time will tell

he is perfectly healthy and i am tired of these stupid fuckin posts about him being unhealthy

Lol
    How many more "natty bb" "healthy bb"
    "Safest DRUG cycle" threads are going to be created??? Obviously by the under informed and lightly read younger posters I'm assuming

Listen...
    No high amount of ANYTHING is healthy
    High amounts of proteins if unhealthy for a digestion and processing standpoint much less overkill amounts of vitamins which also have to pass through and be processed.

Enter into bodybuilding, most "bodybuilders" aren't bodybuilders at all.
    Put it this way, how many state and local guys compete in the same weight class every year??? That's stagnation
    However yo-yo dieting is extremely hard in your heart (one of the top causes of heart disease)
    Secondly diuretics, water protocols etc very tough

Take that further
    Adding 20-100-130lbs of tissue to your body PAST your genetic pre disposition is 100% unhealthy
    I care not what anyone says to counter that claim. Every organ has to work overtime to facilitate what it takes to be and stay that large AND we haven't covered anabolics or hormones yet

Bodybuilding is reckless by nature even at its core if you want to be truly objective and compare to a "naturalists" ideals of what health should be

Common sense is a great tool

*** I myself bodybuild and live an unhealthy lifestyle, albeit less unhealthy than 08-12' but still none the less eating high protein, staying large , taking supps and anabolics

I'm being objective but honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who thinks he is "healthy" is a fucking idiot.

NOTHING about "assisted" pro bodybuilding is healthy.

You can mitigate the negative affects enough to appear normal, but best believe all of that shit is taking its toll (heavy weights on joints, excessive calories and food on organs, various drugs on the entire body's physiology).

Quote Originally Posted by Nationals09 View Post
    Lol
    "Safest DRUG cycle" threads are going to be created??? Obviously by the under informed and lightly read younger posters I'm assuming

Listen...
    High amounts of proteins if unhealthy for a digestion and processing standpoint much less overkill amounts of vitamins which also have to pass through and be processed.

Put it this way, how many state and local guys compete in the same weight class every year??? That's stagnation
    However yo-yo dieting is extremely hard in your heart (one of the top causes of heart disease)

Take that further
    Adding 20-100-130lbs of tissue to your body PAST your genetic pre disposition is 100% unhealthy
    I care not what anyone says to counter that claim. Every organ has to work overtime to facilitate what it takes to be and stay that large AND we haven't covered anabolics or hormones yet

Bodybuilding is reckless by nature even at its core if you want to be truly objective and compare to a "naturalists" ideals of what health should be

*** I myself bodybuild and live an unhealthy lifestyle, albeit less unhealthy than 08-12' but still none the less eating high protein, staying large , taking supps and anabolics

LOL

You beat me by one minute!

Seems a few of us have a fucking clue. The rest are delusional retards.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    LOL

You beat me by one minute!

Seems a few of us have a fucking clue. The rest are delusional retards.
    Lol well I can always count on you to think

Latest pics I have seen he look FREAKY big like unreal big, even for a bodybuilding freak he is BIIIIG!!!!
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joshbarnett View Post
    he is perfectly healthy and i am tired of these stupid fuckin posts about him being unhealthy
    I disagree, pull your head out of the sand.

Lol

Listen...

Take that further

preach it!

I hope he keeps growing till he molts to reveal an even larger mutated self.

Maybe he'll start doing yoga & become a vegan. Fingers crossed
    Assistant to the regional manager.
    Iron8 approved

Lol

Listen...

Take that further

This all day. You have to decide what you want to be. You can be a bodybuilder and live that life, or you can be more into the health and fitness side of things where you can still have muscles, even good size muscles but you wont be a freak and you most likely wont look like a bodybuilder. Maybe to a "normal" person you might but not to anyone who knows anything. There are many different avenues to go when it comes to exercise, eating etc. It all depends on what you want to look like, and what you are willing to do.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Banned

The wrong in the sentence is "becoming". He was already enormous. He does not need more mass to win, just to come in dialed in.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    Anyone who thinks he is "healthy" is a fucking idiot.

NOTHING about "assisted" pro bodybuilding is healthy.

You can mitigate the negative affects enough to appear normal, but best believe all of that shit is taking its toll (heavy weights on joints, excessive calories and food on organs, various drugs on the entire body's physiology).
    See, this is about you. You're a fucking idiot.

What about the stupid fuckin posts about him being healthy?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast