Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: First steps into the Dark Side w/Test only cycle

Yesterday I did my first full "practice" pinning with some BAC water into my glute. No PIP today as I figured, which is good. Went through with cleaning inj site and vial top, drawing and pushing out air bubbles, capping and switching to inj needle, then poking and aspiration (which the plunger didn't budge when I pulled back so i figured it was a good poke), then push of the BAC water and all good with only a little blood out of the inj site afterwards.

Here are some of the much better pictures in my opinion I was talking about...

Sorry for the fuzzy pictures but To me each body part looks better from these pictures compared to the first set. The first set was poor all around with angles and flatness on my part. But to me these look much better and they were taken during the summer I believe so I can attest that I don't look as sh*tty as the first set of pictures made me out to look lol
    Last edited by TheBEAST85; January 5th, 2016 at 09:44 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by TheBEAST85 View Post
    Curious as to your reasoning of a shorter cycle the first time around that includes more pinning?? I figured first time around running it 12 with a slow ester to bring on more slower stable gains in size. If I was in need to fit a cycle in at sometime then I would be more inclined to look at a 8 week short ester cycle but I have time and would rather only have to pin twice a week to start. Plus I already have my cycle all set and waiting in the drawer until I grab it to start.
    12 weeks
    Pin once a week
    Fuck prop for first cycle
    Aromasing it's going to be to high
    12.5 eod to start
    And eat all your food

He's going to do it anyway
    At least he is reading info
    How many kids come to me after cycle to fix side effects it's sad
    I was natty 11 years before I did gear first time

Quote Originally Posted by Frandeman View Post
    12 weeks
    Pin once a week
    12.5 eod to start
    And eat all your food
    I will be sure to add in that extra food. I have been prepping and planning for the start of it for little while now.

Yeah after the damage is done its too late to come searching for help. better get the correct help before hand to not make those mistakes that need a lot of fixing.

Smart kid 😃

Smart kid 
    Much appreciated, thank you

Banned

This is ridiculous. I'm natty for life

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    This is ridiculous. I'm natty for life
    Atta boy, don't fall into the bad crowd

Smartest way to go about it IMO. Beast you seem like a really nice guy and smart, but i just dont feel your body is ready for this. Just start low doses, one compound and see how it goes.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    [/B]
    Smartest way to go about it IMO. Beast you seem like a really nice guy and smart, but i just dont feel your body is ready for this. Just start low doses, one compound and see how it goes.
    Thank you and that's fair advice. Are you thinking I drop the weekly amount from 500 to 300 or 400 and not bother with the AI to see if my body is prone to estrogen sides? Have the AI on hand if I do notice anything popping up and not bother with the HCG too? I like hearing from you guys and the vets to see your knowledge and gain the thoughts and background info about it all. Then learn through my body how I react and what works well for me.

You will do the cycle anyway...my first impression after I saw the before pics is that you have hell of a lot work to do before starting AAS. Your body has a natural limit to grow and you haven't reached that limit yet. What I expect to happen when you start is to put some weight mostly water and boost your strength. What gets me upset is that young kids like you rush things and want everything to happen fast. Side effects will give you real sense of what you did to your body. Are you planning to compete?

Quote Originally Posted by stitch3r View Post
    You will do the cycle anyway...my first impression after I saw the before pics is that you have hell of a lot work to do before starting AAS. Your body has a natural limit to grow and you haven't reached that limit yet. What I expect to happen when you start is to put some weight mostly water and boost your strength. What gets me upset is that young kids like you rush things and want everything to happen fast. Side effects will give you real sense of what you did to your body. Are you planning to compete?
    I was itching to jump on actually 2-3 years ago being naive and dumb but I told myself I need to step back and look at the situation. I needed to break my mindset of wanting to jump on because I was just way too young and i talked my self down from the idea telling myself just wait little longer and so I did. For me rushing into it would have been when I seriously considered it a few years ago but I let myself mature and not let my immaturity take over back then. I do plan on competing either later this year or perhaps 2017. Competing is also something else I have been contemplating for a couple years now but again i told myself to wait it out until I was 100% ready. and why do you think most of my weight will come from mostly water? yes some water weight is inevitable with test but running an AI will help keep some water away, and it's not like I'm running Dbol in the front of the cycle where ALOT of water then certainly would be adding to weight gain. I understand what I am doing to my body as well, This isn't like I thought 3 weeks ago i'll hop on some AAS and call it a day. This is years of researching and reading others results and struggles and mistakes. I can assure you I am not like 90% of the first timers that hop on because their friends are or because some "big guy" at the gym told him too. I have done my background work the best I could before I decided it was time. Yes, I might not be 5'11 and 230lbs of gifted mass, but I do work my ass off and I will continue to work my ass off. I don't mean to snap back at anyone either. I do thank everyone for their input and advice as well. I welcome it all and hope I continue to receive helpful advice along my cycle.

Thumbs up

First pin 200mg in the quad 7AM this morning. I tweaked my plan of dosing for Test. I changed it to 400mg a week for the first 2-4 weeks still deciding and then bumping it up to 500mg so the body doesn't stay stagnent for too long. Some minor pain around injection site 30 mins after pin which I was waiting for and also finished up training Legs for today. Here we go....

Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules's Avatar

Curious as to your reasoning of a shorter cycle the first time around that includes more pinning??
    Why drink a fifth of Rum your first time drinking when you could have started with a six pack of beer.

If you are worried about more pinning you have no business doing a cycle. That alone shows me you are not ready.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

12 weeks
    Pin once a week
    12.5 eod to start
    And eat all your food
    Stop with your ignorant advice tiny.

Aromasing it's going to be to high....LMOA dummy.

First pin 200mg in the quad 7AM this morning. I tweaked my plan of dosing for Test. I changed it to 400mg a week for the first 2-4 weeks still deciding and then bumping it up to 500mg so the body doesn't stay stagnent for too long. Some minor pain around injection site 30 mins after pin which I was waiting for and also finished up training Legs for today. Here we go....
    Kid you have no idea what you are talking about, listen to those who know and have done it. Your body will not "adapt" to test in 2-4 weeks. That idea is beyond stupid, especially for a first cycle. 400mg for 8 or 9 weeks is great, going beyond that is just ignorant. Go to a UK site, everyone will encourage a 6-8 week cycle for a first timer.

Please post your exact protocol in brutal detail how you prep and administer a inter muscular injection.

Details....all of them.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast