Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: First steps into the Dark Side w/Test only cycle

Okay that is why I post up in here about my thoughts about the cycle. I just posted up saying that I made the first injection at 200mg. I was thinking of dropping down to 400mg instead of starting right up at 500 a week. Did I go 3 weeks of 400mg and switch to 500mg already?? No I didn't thats why I'm just posting up my thoughts here for advice and not for people to just jump down my throat about it so RELAX. I was just thinking along the train of thought that the body likes to create homeostasis and that is where plateaus come from in gains so with that train of thought I was just thinking smaller dosing in the front and pyramid upwards along the cycle. That is all I meant by it.
    Injections:
    1. Gather supplies (vial of test, alcohol wipes, Syringe with 25g attached, extra needle 20g to pull with, bandaid)
    2. open vial and drop pants
    3. Clean top of vial with wipe in a circular motion from inner to outer
    4. with new wipe clean injection site in a circular motion from inner to outer. For me that was the outer 1/3 of the Vastus Lateralis
    5. Then take out syringe and attached 20g needle to it
    6. Draw some air in the same amount as of the test you will later draw. so ex. "200" marker of air pulled in for 200 of test later pull out.
    7. poke vial with syringe and 20g needle and flip it up side down holding the vial with thumb, index finger, and middle finger while holding the base of the syringe with the ring and pinky fingers pressing the syringe up against the palm of hand.
    8. Inject the .8 ml of air into vial and then pull out .8ml or 200mg of Test. ( I pull little extra and then inject some test back into to expire out an air bubbles)
    9. pull out syringe and needle and cap the needle. Then replace 20g with 25g needle and uncap
    10. By now the injection site is dry from the alcohol wipe so I push little of the test to the top of the needle again to check for air bubbles that need to be expelled, then I find the right site with a relaxed muscle and inject straight on into the skin so the needle penetrates the muscle.
    11. Once the needle is fully in stabilize the syringe and pull by on the plunger to aspirate. When aspirating looking for blood that enters the syringe.
    12. (For me no blood) once you see no blood and it feels like a vacuum effect it is safe to push the plunger slowly and inject the Test.
    13. once test is injected fully I wait about 30 second without removing the needle so there is no escape of test out of injection site.
    14. Once removed I wipe with alcohol again over injection site once and then cover with bandaid.

I hope that was detailed enough for you. If you want more details I can tell you what underwear I was wearing as well

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Kid you have no idea what you are talking about, listen to those who know and have done it. Your body will not "adapt" to test in 2-4 weeks. That idea is beyond stupid, especially for a first cycle. 400mg for 8 or 9 weeks is great, going beyond that is just ignorant. Go to a UK site, everyone will encourage a 6-8 week cycle for a first timer.

Please post your exact protocol in brutal detail how you prep and administer a inter muscular injection.

Details....all of them.
    Im just here for help and not to be demeaned that's all. If you want to help without being a dick that's fine but idk why in every forum I see people just trying to make the less experienced feel like idiots. There is no reason to say I don't know what I'm talking about and that the idea is "beyond stupid". Oh I'm sorry that me thinking the body will adapt to any new stresses it is place under is somewhat accurate when it comes to the human body lol. I've have clearly shown that in most aspects so far I do know what Im talking about compared to 90% of the newbies.

Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheBEAST85 View Post
    Okay that is why I post up in here about my thoughts about the cycle. I just posted up saying that I made the first injection at 200mg. I was thinking of dropping down to 400mg instead of starting right up at 500 a week. Did I go 3 weeks of 400mg and switch to 500mg already?? No I didn't thats why I'm just posting up my thoughts here for advice and not for people to just jump down my throat about it so RELAX. I was just thinking along the train of thought that the body likes to create homeostasis and that is where plateaus come from in gains so with that train of thought I was just thinking smaller dosing in the front and pyramid upwards along the cycle. That is all I meant by it.
    Injections:
    1. Gather supplies (vial of test, alcohol wipes, Syringe with 25g attached, extra needle 20g to pull with, bandaid)
    2. open vial and drop pants
    3. Clean top of vial with wipe in a circular motion from inner to outer
    4. with new wipe clean injection site in a circular motion from inner to outer. For me that was the outer 1/3 of the Vastus Lateralis
    5. Then take out syringe and attached 20g needle to it
    6. Draw some air in the same amount as of the test you will later draw. so ex. "200" marker of air pulled in for 200 of test later pull out.
    7. poke vial with syringe and 20g needle and flip it up side down holding the vial with thumb, index finger, and middle finger while holding the base of the syringe with the ring and pinky fingers pressing the syringe up against the palm of hand.
    8. Inject the .8 ml of air into vial and then pull out .8ml or 200mg of Test. ( I pull little extra and then inject some test back into to expire out an air bubbles)
    9. pull out syringe and needle and cap the needle. Then replace 20g with 25g needle and uncap
    10. By now the injection site is dry from the alcohol wipe so I push little of the test to the top of the needle again to check for air bubbles that need to be expelled, then I find the right site with a relaxed muscle and inject straight on into the skin so the needle penetrates the muscle.
    11. Once the needle is fully in stabilize the syringe and pull by on the plunger to aspirate. When aspirating looking for blood that enters the syringe.
    12. (For me no blood) once you see no blood and it feels like a vacuum effect it is safe to push the plunger slowly and inject the Test.
    13. once test is injected fully I wait about 30 second without removing the needle so there is no escape of test out of injection site.
    14. Once removed I wipe with alcohol again over injection site once and then cover with bandaid.

I hope that was detailed enough for you. If you want more details I can tell you what underwear I was wearing as well
    Wash hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disturbing
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

So scary how some of you have no idea what you are doing.

Stop with your ignorant advice tiny.

Aromasing it's going to be to high....LMOA dummy.
    So how much ?

So scary how some of you have no idea what you are doing.
    We need to start somewhere
    You done it
    Let us do it..
    Kid it's right... You got Nothing constructive to say...STFU
    Stick to racism... WE don't give a Fuck about that

Quote Originally Posted by Frandeman View Post
    You done it
    Let us do it..
    I gave amazing advice, you spewed out the typical American slave sludge. Your 15'' arms illustrate the point.

Less is better for a beginner......if you argue that fact you are a imbecile, and you are that.

I gave amazing advice, you spewed out the typical American slave sludge. Your 15'' arms illustrate the point.

Less is better for a beginner......if you argue that fact you are a imbecile, and you are that.
    Looking forward for your advice on the kid...

There you go retard...
    Keep your shit advise for who want it

12.5 eod and go from there it's what I have advised

Looking forward for your advice on the kid...
    I am a RN, you are on welfare.

Good luck with your silly advice 15'' arm guy.

I am a RN, you are on welfare.

Good luck with your silly advice 15'' arm guy.
    Very helpful as always..
    Luckily no one gives a Fuck about you
    Please go away .. And get a live
    I got one

Very helpful as always..
    Luckily no one gives a Fuck about you
    Please go away .. And get a live
    I got one
    Life, not live dummy.

Good thing those with a brain see idiots like you for what you are....sad, on welfare and tiny.

Life, not live dummy.

Good thing those with a brain see idiots like you for what you are....sad, on welfare and tiny.
    You know I'm white

Adios amigo
    Last edited by Frandeman; January 11th, 2016 at 05:13 PM.

You know I'm white
    Keep your trolling in the pit tiny.

Wash hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disturbing
    Ha after all that talking a big game about me not knowing anything that I'm talking about and all you can come up with to critique is "wash hands"??! Ha Ha That goes to show that I do have some decent knowledge about this stuff and could answer your question with ease. Im sure you were waiting on all these mistakes to catch me on and all you realistically could get me on was hand washing before, which don't get me wrong is important because I am in Healthcare too so i do that all day long as well. But don't get this macho ego with someone who is trying to learn here. Get off your high horse and either give helpful or insightful advice like many of the others here, or just don't bother posting if this is so disturbing for you. I never PM'ed you asking for your individual help so I really don't need to hear it from you if you're just going to run your mouth but thanks anyway

You done it
    Let us do it..
    Truth right there. No one starts off at the top you have got to learn your way either through mistakes of trial and error or with constructive help not badgering negative comments that are meant to try and beat down on the one who is trying to learn. Maybe GeorgeForeman doesn't feel that way, but then again who gives a f*ck

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast