Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: First steps into the Dark Side w/Test only cycle

Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheBEAST85 View Post
    Ha after all that talking a big game about me not knowing anything that I'm talking about and all you can come up with to critique is "wash hands"??!
    Yep

It is the most important step and you ignored it.

Post a vid of your IM.....be sure to cover your face, I will be able to pick apart many mistakes......like the hand washing you forgot. Big mistake son.

Dumb tiny 20 something ignoring the advice of a RN.....priceless.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

I wash my hands before I go to toilet if that counts...

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Yep

It is the most important step and you ignored it.

Post a vid of your IM.....be sure to cover your face, I will be able to pick apart many mistakes......like the hand washing you forgot. Big mistake son.

Dumb tiny 20 something ignoring the advice of a RN.....priceless.
    I gave you the step by step guide on how I do my IM injections, so if you can't find anything else wrong with it then looks like i'm doing a pretty good job, but i'm so thankful for your concern. If I have any questions about changing bed pans or about checking vitals i'll be sure to come to you Mr. Murse.

Idk why we are even continuing to argue. It is over petty stuff and anyone in here is here to help. You might think I'm too young or inexperienced or not knowledgeable enough and I might say otherwise but help and advice towards my cycle and gaining in the best way possible is my mission/reason I started the thread. If you don't want to help or give advice that is fine you don't need to chime in then, or if you do and have proper reasoning and literature backing it then I will welcome it with open arms. I just want my first cycle and any others after the first to go well with the least amount of mishaps as possible. Gaining quality mass is my goal for this cycle and I have read that a 10-12 weeks cycle at first leads towards a great amount of kept mass along with proper diet. The extra weeks compared to an 8 week cycle is what helps to hold some of the mass gained better with a longer ester AAS. Again that is what I have found when I have researched.

Makes sense to do more than 8weeks with a long ester
    It peaks at week 4

Here you will see the time releases for any steroid you plan to cycle..
    Week 4 it's when test E will reach it's peak ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frandeman View Post
    Makes sense to do more than 8weeks with a long ester
    It peaks at week 4
    Yeah that is what I have seen all over so that was my thought behind the longer time frame of on cycle without having to use Prop and have to pin 3 or 4x per week. Test E keeps the first cycle simple and easier to track what days you pin and keeping it consistent throughout. Yes it may take longer to see some sides perhaps due to the longer ester but I feel comfortable with the longer ester for the first cycle.

Update on the first pin: Injection was SORE yesterday more than I had thought but with some massage around the area and stretching today it feels much better but still little bothersome. I will be pinning again tomorrow morning in the Right Glute most likely to give it to opposite sides and balance out the soreness haha
    I have Aromasin with me but have not started taking it because I was thinking maybe wait and see how the Test treats me in regards to sides. Is that a good idea for my first cycle to wait and see how my body reacts to the test so I know from there out on every cycle how my body reacts. Any signs of gyno or other estro sides I start to experience I will pop a Aromasin tab immediately but to my knowledge you should know how your body reacts to the base compound of Test correct? If i'm wrong I can jump on a tab of AI right now but That is what I have see atleast?

Wait for it... You got the aromasing already...
    You seen when the test reach its picks..
    I like to pin in the evening before I go sleep and after a nice shower...won't feel a thing day after..
    I can't pin an train that muscle others love it ..
    How many spots are you going to use?
    Glutes and shoulders are my favourite
    Hams once a month lol

Sent from my Tab2A7-20F using Tapatalk

Wait for it... You got the aromasing already...
    You seen when the test reach its picks..
    I like to pin in the evening before I go sleep and after a nice shower...won't feel a thing day after..
    I can't pin an train that muscle others love it ..
    How many spots are you going to use?
    Glutes and shoulders are my favourite
    Hams once a month lol

Sent from my Tab2A7-20F using Tapatalk
    I pinned first thing in the morning. I woke up pinned and threw down some BCAA's before breakfast. I plan on being able to pin both quads and both glutes. Shoulders I feel would be too tough because being able to aspirate would be impossible, that's my only thought.

Second pin today went great. I went into the right flute and this time I tried warming up the oil in the syringe little with a heat pack. Everything went smoothly and now we wait to see if the soreness is as bad or better compared to the left quad shot. Mentally i'm feeling great and in the mindset of growing. Gym session has been great and my "feeder workouts" (following Rich Piana) for the shoulders every night of 100 side raises and high rep front and rear felt raises before bed get me a great pump. I can't wait to start seeing some true results in a few weeks but my mind is already there.

So now you in gear...
    How's your diet??
    That will make a big difference in the end result..
    You tracking everything??
    I use myfitnesspal for that when I need it

I overhauled my diet a few weeks before I started the cycle. Im waiting for my egg white shipment to come in monday so my morning protein has come from greek yogurt which is less than ideal but come monday ill be all set breakfast wise. The other parts of the day i'm having 2 shakes, a chicken meal, 2 beef meals, and whatever I come home to for dinner. So I'm spacing out the meals well too with more carbs in the AM and cutting them down little further closer to night to try and reduce fat storage at night. I do morning workouts as well so I like loading the mornings little more carb heavy.

Calories ??
    Macros??
    You need to track those to see if you are getting enough calories or too many...

Calories ??
    Macros??
    You need to track those to see if you are getting enough calories or too many...
    My calories right now without the egg whites in the mornings are around 2500 which will creep up next week when more protein is added.
    P:200-220
    C:300-320
    F:25-30

I have been having 8oz of protein with each meal but next week I will be bumping it up to 10oz each chicken/beef meal. My diet before I started was more basic and wasn't crisp enough so I wanted to give myself some ease in time to this diet as I have some GI issues.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast