Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: First steps into the Dark Side w/Test only cycle

Weight check will come this weekend or Monday morning to see how a full two weeks went

By the looks of it to me I think Gyno might be starting to set in. Just based off looks. I haven't had itchiness or anything but the puffiness around my nipples seem to be more apparent even 2 weeks in. To be safe tomorrow with the start of my week three 200mg per pin (400mg per week), I will throw in 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD to see how that goes and effects me. If it is not enough i will bump to 12.5ED or 25mg EOD. Weight check tomorrow as well!

Weight check this morning on an electronic step on scale had me at 189 and the Dr. office scale at work had me at 194. I always am iffy about the electronic ones and that you just step on and considering mine is about 10 years old I don't trust it that much. So I am leaning towards the dr's office scale to be more accurate.

Strength is going up for sure so far. Legs yesterday Squat got up to 405 for a top 1RM for the first time in my life! Let the growing continue....

You love it don't you 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Frandeman View Post
    You love it don't you 
    2.5 weeks in and I'm 100% lovin this stuff! Damn have I been missing out haha

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by TheBEAST85 View Post
    By the looks of it to me I think Gyno might be starting to set in. Just based off looks. I haven't had itchiness or anything but the puffiness around my nipples seem to be more apparent even 2 weeks in. To be safe tomorrow with the start of my week three 200mg per pin (400mg per week), I will throw in 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD to see how that goes and effects me. If it is not enough i will bump to 12.5ED or 25mg EOD. Weight check tomorrow as well!
    2 weeks in? I normally never comment on cycle threads for a number of reasons but THIS right here is why you were advised NOT to get into this yet.
    Gyno already.. I do not recall seeing if you get pre cycle blood work but I sure hope you did, while Test isnt that big of a deal this is still a drug and drugs should be treated with respect, your HIGH DOSE cycle ( yes i said high dose becuase a beginner should never be on this amount the first round) needs blood work you must know how it effects you, do not guess. I am not trying to be a dick, do as you please but before you move forward get the blood done

Quote Originally Posted by jerzey View Post
    2 weeks in? I normally never comment on cycle threads for a number of reasons but THIS right here is why you were advised NOT to get into this yet.
    Gyno already.. I do not recall seeing if you get pre cycle blood work but I sure hope you did, while Test isnt that big of a deal this is still a drug and drugs should be treated with respect, your HIGH DOSE cycle ( yes i said high dose becuase a beginner should never be on this amount the first round) needs blood work you must know how it effects you, do not guess. I am not trying to be a dick, do as you please but before you move forward get the blood done
    No you're good bud. I live in NY where walking in and getting bloods or trying to order bloods online isn't legal here or in the surrounding states either so bloods were a no go unless I go and drive a long trip. Now pertaining to the "gyno" i thought I might or might not had. I was getting beginner nerves about getting gyno or allowing it to fester. I had zero symptoms that are associated with gyno so I think I was getting nervous over nothing, I just thought I had seen something that I thought could have been the start. But 2 weeks in and getting gyno is pretty much not heard of so that was just rookie paranoia lol I naturally have some slight puffiness under my right nipple so I think I went and blew it out of proportion but I'm mentally on track and not going to get myself worked up like that. just always hearing dread stories about gyno

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by TheBEAST85 View Post
    No you're good bud. I live in NY where walking in and getting bloods or trying to order bloods online isn't legal here or in the surrounding states either so bloods were a no go unless I go and drive a long trip. Now pertaining to the "gyno" i thought I might or might not had. I was getting beginner nerves about getting gyno or allowing it to fester. I had zero symptoms that are associated with gyno so I think I was getting nervous over nothing, I just thought I had seen something that I thought could have been the start. But 2 weeks in and getting gyno is pretty much not heard of so that was just rookie paranoia lol I naturally have some slight puffiness under my right nipple so I think I went and blew it out of proportion but I'm mentally on track and not going to get myself worked up like that. just always hearing dread stories about gyno
    Ask your doc for a full blood panel with Hormones, Listen my older brother had Gyno removed twice by the time he was 30.
    Always remember no matter how much people act like these drugs aren't dangerous to always respect the drugs, remember more isn't better. Health and Safety first

I never go gyno .. 37 here
    He must be and idiot to get it twice ..sorry being straight here
    Got the symthomes before but I know what to do
    Aromatese inhibitors start from day one... Everyone knows that
    Kig wanted all his gains

Ask your doc for a full blood panel with Hormones, Listen my older brother had Gyno removed twice by the time he was 30.
    Always remember no matter how much people act like these drugs aren't dangerous to always respect the drugs, remember more isn't better. Health and Safety first
    Yeah that is true.
    Pinned left Quad today still with 200mg but no Aromasin until I start feeling symptoms but I do have it on deck waiting just in case.

Iron Addict

I never go gyno .. 37 here
    He must be and idiot to get it twice ..sorry being straight here
    Got the symthomes before but I know what to do
    Aromatese inhibitors start from day one... Everyone knows that
    Kig wanted all his gains
    Few things:

1: you can't dismiss ones knowledge with out knowing all the details (aka he's an idiot)
    2: some people are more prone to sides then others..hence why i suggest blood work from day 1 for the OP
    3: young people and drugs aren't the best idea, they think more is better also think just cause they take an AI they are covered

No offense but once is bad enough... He didn't learn nothing from first one?
    Nowdays much worst things to take out there than gear... I'm taking from experience..
    If he started ai from day one he would be ok .. I told him that.
    Apologize about the idiot..
    My English is not that good 😀

Iron Addict

No offense but once is bad enough... He didn't learn nothing from first one?
    Nowdays much worst things to take out there than gear... I'm taking from experience..
    If he started ai from day one he would be ok .. I told him that.
    Apologize about the idiot..
    My English is not that good 
    Again some people are far more prone to some sides then others as you should know and just by using an AI isn't an end all be all solution that also comes with a chance of additional side's if you crash your estrogen

Yes there are worse things then gear..that isn't a reason to be less cautious, in the OP thread he has stated its hard for him to get blood done, this shouldn't be an excuse not to get it done and just say screw it all I have an AI I'm all good.

If someone takes this serious and does the this much research then not bother to do thing correctly that's foolish, hence my example of my older brother, he thought he was all good and had it all planned out..he didn't do the correct steps at the start by taking blood before, during and after. It wasn't until after those 2 removals he started doing blood.

Again some people are far more prone to some sides then others as you should know and just by using an AI isn't an end all be all solution that also comes with a chance of additional side's if you crash your estrogen

Yes there are worse things then gear..that isn't a reason to be less cautious, in the OP thread he has stated its hard for him to get blood done, this shouldn't be an excuse not to get it done and just say screw it all I have an AI I'm all good.

If someone takes this serious and does the this much research then not bother to do thing correctly that's foolish, hence my example of my older brother, he thought he was all good and had it all planned out..he didn't do the correct steps at the start by taking blood before, during and after. It wasn't until after those 2 removals he started doing blood.
    Yeah sometimes bad experiences really change your thought process about things you once thought were not a big deal. I hear ya. I am curious is it blatantly obvious to the doc's when you ask for a hormone test that you are going onto gear? lol

Pinned left glute today still at 200mg 2xweek. It's deff tough to reach around to the glutes and get a good pin with little to no movement but I feel very comfortable pinning glutes and quads. Weight is going up as well which is awesome to see and the strength has been a solid climb so far. Nuts are for sure smaller though I probably noticed a significant size decrease are 2 weeks and now starting week 4 the boys are MUCH smaller. Sides: nothing really, just maybe some increased acne on the shoulders but I always have pimples there so I don't think there is much change there.

Finished off my first 4 weeks and weight check in is at 198 roughly so I am up 8-9 pounds so far. Everything has been great so far limited to no sides up until about 3-4 days ago. Feeling maybe a bit more irritated/moody with people that I always have no problems with whether the situation. Nipple's started to get a litttle more sensitive today that I have noticed. With a slower ester what do you guys feel or have experienced to be the timeline as to when aromatization starts to really show? Just curious about some thoughts.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast