Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 103 to 119 of 121

Thread: First steps into the Dark Side w/Test only cycle

  1. #103
    Spotter TheBEAST85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    171
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Next phase we 250mg per pin x2 week. Going up 100mg of test for this week and the next 4 to see how my body reacts. First 4 weeks yielded some good gains and even with a slow ester and longer "kick in time" I really thought it went great with strength increases as early as after the second week. My plan is to pin x2 a week still at 500mg a week and see how to body handles those numbers. It is a learning curve no doubt and learning how your body handles different amounts of AAS and feeling your body go through some changes. Again advice is always welcomed. Thank you to anyone again who has helped me out so far. Towards the end of this 4 week phase I will be looking to introduce HCG into the mix at 2xweek dosing still being decided.I had chose to run the HCG later to try and jump start the nads gradually through the last few weeks instead of BLASTING them at the end of the cycle during a 2 week span.

  2. #104
    Barbarian Frandeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    london
    Posts
    432
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Looks like you enjoying it.
    Keep the hcg for your pct..
    If the nipples are bothering you..
    You could up ai and add novaldex . works great
    Use an antibacterial soap on your spots areas..
    What's your diet like?



    Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

  3. #105
    Spotter TheBEAST85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    171
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Yeah so far so good. My diet:
    Immediate upon rising 10-15g BCAA's
    Meal1: egg whites and high fiber oatmeal
    Meal2 after workout: Shake and 5-6oz chicken
    Meal3: 8oz ground beef and white rice
    Meal4: 8oz chicken with potatoes
    Meal5: Varies as to what I come home from work and is cooked. Always a meat, carb, and veggie component
    Meal6: either chicken or ground beef with or without shake sometimes

    Some differences with a protein bar sometimes thrown in there for good measure

  4. #106
    Spotter TheBEAST85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    171
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Everything has been good lately. Diet has fallen off a bit that last week and a half and growing really slowed so back on track now with my meals and sticking to fish and no meat on Fridays. Incorporated Aromasin EOD now at 25mg a tab. Weight is about 199 roughly right now but with the diet back in check after a few speed bumps I should be pushing passed 200 and towards 205 in the next couple weeks

  5. #107
    Behemoth bigdealbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,761
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBEAST85 View Post
    Yeah so far so good. My diet:
    Immediate upon rising 10-15g BCAA's
    Meal1: egg whites and high fiber oatmeal
    Meal2 after workout: Shake and 5-6oz chicken
    Meal3: 8oz ground beef and white rice
    Meal4: 8oz chicken with potatoes
    Meal5: Varies as to what I come home from work and is cooked. Always a meat, carb, and veggie component
    Meal6: either chicken or ground beef with or without shake sometimes

    Some differences with a protein bar sometimes thrown in there for good measure
    Hey bro, I've been following along with your updates.

    Have you put much thought into your essential fats in your diet?

    Any rough macros you're sticking too?

  6. #108
    Spotter TheBEAST85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    171
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdealbaby View Post
    Hey bro, I've been following along with your updates.

    Have you put much thought into your essential fats in your diet?

    Any rough macros you're sticking too?
    Thanks much appreciated! I havent looked a ton into my essential fats too much just coasting with the protein and carbs and timing mainly. The fats though I am starting to add some peanut butter into snack form during the day and also I have Fish Oil I had though about incorporating as well to get some of those healthier fats in there but haven't done it yet but since you ask I will start trying that out this week. As far as a tight schedule of macros I'm not being too strict with what % of protein to carb to fat ratios. I don't have an Immediate show coming up so i don't want to be restrictive with what I have. If I want to shuttle more carbs in the morning or pre workout depending on when im lifting that day it all changes up and how I'm feeling. Im more or less sticking to amount of meals and the size of what I have in them more. That is how I track my intake better rather than certain ratio's of each.

    On another update note acne o chest and back/shoulders has really increased and using acne wash everyday to try and combat it but the face is pretty clean I must say.

  7. #109
    Spotter TheBEAST85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    171
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Not sure if I have Gyno setting in. Had some itchy near nipples but thought it was from chest hair growing back in from shaving. Nipples look a little more puffy than normal but no hard lump behind nipple at all. I am taking 25mg of Aromasin ED so idk how I could have gyno possibly setting in. I know they say start with a tab every other day or half a tab everyday. Im at one tab a day. Possible under dose of the AI?? I wouldn't think that would happen often for an AI to be scammed. Should I start up some Nolva??

  8. #110
    Spotter TheBEAST85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    171
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Entered into the final four weeks now. Figured out the itchyness was mainly from the chest hair coming back in around the nipples. Dropped AI back down to half a tab a day. Introduced HCG last week at 400IU x2 a week split Tues/Fri. I didn't feel BLASTING the final two weeks towards PCT would be as beneficial as easing your body back to regain sensitivity in the testicles. Like everything else steady over time is better than a quick large amount. Feeling good though otherwise, Diet fell off alittle again last week had some trouble with getting my meals in and at good times but I'm back at it this week hitting on point so i'm happy about that. Weight is still not where I wished it to be. I had a large spike in the first 4 weeks and then the middle 4 kinda just leveled out which shocked me due to its test Enan which should really start to show at 4-6 weeks in correct?? Well im making the push in the final 4 weeks to get myself to and hopefully passed that 20lbs+.

    Side note aggravated an old torn meniscus that I had surgery on 2 years ago and might have a tear in it again but waiting till im done with the cycle to get it checked out. No badly painful or anything just I know I feel something like I did the last time.

  9. #111
    Iron Addict
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    2,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBEAST85 View Post
    Entered into the final four weeks now. Figured out the itchyness was mainly from the chest hair coming back in around the nipples. Dropped AI back down to half a tab a day. Introduced HCG last week at 400IU x2 a week split Tues/Fri. I didn't feel BLASTING the final two weeks towards PCT would be as beneficial as easing your body back to regain sensitivity in the testicles. Like everything else steady over time is better than a quick large amount. Feeling good though otherwise, Diet fell off alittle again last week had some trouble with getting my meals in and at good times but I'm back at it this week hitting on point so i'm happy about that. Weight is still not where I wished it to be. I had a large spike in the first 4 weeks and then the middle 4 kinda just leveled out which shocked me due to its test Enan which should really start to show at 4-6 weeks in correct?? Well im making the push in the final 4 weeks to get myself to and hopefully passed that 20lbs+.

    Side note aggravated an old torn meniscus that I had surgery on 2 years ago and might have a tear in it again but waiting till im done with the cycle to get it checked out. No badly painful or anything just I know I feel something like I did the last time.
    post pics
    Still suggesting you get blood done

  10. #112
    Sarms Search Rep Barny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    217
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Can you post a "several months later" update and let us know how you are doing?
    SARMS Info Thread by SarmsSearch Use SHREDMD30 for 30% off!

  11. #113
    Spotter TheBEAST85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    171
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerzey View Post
    post pics
    Still suggesting you get blood done

    Quote Originally Posted by Barny View Post
    Can you post a "several months later" update and let us know how you are doing?
    Hey sorry guys I have been away for alittle while. I will try to get some pictures up soon for you guys. I just finished up week 10 of my cycle and I have 2 weeks left still going with the test e and then two weeks break period before starting PCT of Clomid and Nolv. Weight has climbed up to 203lbs from my starting weight of ~187lbs. I wished I could be at the +20lbs mark by now but some faltering with my diet twice set me back alittle which I was pissed about. I've felt great during my workouts though so far since week 1. Strength has jumped for Legs especially with my squat jumping about 90lbs or so. My legs were an area I needed to target the most and I think I have accomplished that for sure. Shoulders next up were another spot I needed to improve and throwing "feeder" workouts of dumbbell raises before bed 5x per week for the first 4 weeks really helped them fill out to start the cycle. Feeling great and looking good I have been loving the switch over to gear so far and I now know why people say you can't just stop after one cycle haha I will be looking to try and go on a serious cut for the summer as well and try to destroy some bodyfat. I want to go into it as if I am working towards a show. I will be coach hunting soon as well to help with the dieting portion.

  12. #114
    Barbarian
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    costa mesa, CA
    Posts
    764

    Default

    bump

  13. #115
    Spotter TheBEAST85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    171
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Picture updates here from a couple weeks back:

















  14. #116
    Spotter TheBEAST85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    171
    Gender
    Male

    Default




    Weight is around 205lbs right now and coming to an end of the cycle and going into PCT

  15. #117
    Sarms Search Rep Barny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    217
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Very nicely done! You look great! As a note about HCG, it is suppressive, so it should be run at the end of your cycle and into the very beginning of PCT, but then stop. Here is why:

    Hypothalamus creates GnRH -> pituitary creates lh (leutenizing hormone) and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone), HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) does the same job as these two -> gonads create testosterone and estradiol (E2 - which is also made in fat and other areas)

    If you add any of these items to your system, you inhibit the all higher levels, therefor adding testosterone inhibits lh, fsh, and GNRH. Adding HCG (or lh, or fsh) will stimulate gonads to produce test, but inhibit GnrH. Clomid / Nolva stimulates GnRH, but its effects are reduced the presence of externally added testosterone or HCG.

    So you should blast the HCG for the last few weeks of your AAS cycle and then start your PCT. You can run the HCG for the first week of PCT but then you should stop so your Clomid / Nolva have a greater chance of success.
    SARMS Info Thread by SarmsSearch Use SHREDMD30 for 30% off!

  16. #118
    Spotter TheBEAST85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    171
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barny View Post
    Very nicely done! You look great! As a note about HCG, it is suppressive, so it should be run at the end of your cycle and into the very beginning of PCT, but then stop. Here is why:

    Hypothalamus creates GnRH -> pituitary creates lh (leutenizing hormone) and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone), HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) does the same job as these two -> gonads create testosterone and estradiol (E2 - which is also made in fat and other areas)

    If you add any of these items to your system, you inhibit the all higher levels, therefor adding testosterone inhibits lh, fsh, and GNRH. Adding HCG (or lh, or fsh) will stimulate gonads to produce test, but inhibit GnrH. Clomid / Nolva stimulates GnRH, but its effects are reduced the presence of externally added testosterone or HCG.

    So you should blast the HCG for the last few weeks of your AAS cycle and then start your PCT. You can run the HCG for the first week of PCT but then you should stop so your Clomid / Nolva have a greater chance of success.
    Wow man awesome input, I really appreciate it! Thank you.

  17. #119
    Spotter TheBEAST85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    171
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    PCT started yesterday. Got my clomid, nolv, and aromasin. Running the Clomid 100mg first couple days followed by by 50mg and tapering down to 25mg and having it last about 6 weeks. Nolvadex will be at half a tab from the start until its all out probably around 6 weeks long. Aromasin will be half take at 12.5mg ED until that runs out too. I have about 24 days left of those which isn't a big concern for me right now. Weight is just about 202 on waking up. Weight did dip down from the 205 from my last shot it was on a little decline.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •