Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: First steps into the Dark Side w/Test only cycle

Thumbs up First steps into the Dark Side w/Test only cycle

So I'm taking the leap into the world of AAS after much thinking and waiting a few years. I wanted to jump into it 2-3 years back but held off because of age and I had more natural growing to do, on top of maturity. Here is where I'm at with numbers:

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 190lbs @23 150lbs @16
    Years Lifting: 16-18y/o HS Football, 18-20y/o College, 20-22y/o time off due to college work load, 22-23y/o back at it heavily and strictly.

I have been growing my knowledge about AAS for a few years now trying to soak up as much as I can so I can make good decisions and try to stay away from rookie mistakes. My final decision for a cycle will be a test cycle for 12 weeks, with aromasin, Clomid PCT, Nolvadex on hand, HCG for weeks 7-12. Next I will go in depth about the cycle and dosage.

My Order-
    3x Test Enthanate 250mg per ml 10ml vials
    3x Aromasin 25mg per tab 20 tabs per pouch
    1x Clomid 50mg per tab 30 tabs per pouch
    1x Nolvadex 20mg per tab 30 tabs per pouch
    2x HCG 2000iu per vial
    **EXTRA 3x TBol 10mg per tab 50 tabs per pouch** (unsure about use in this cycle)

Test-
    Weeks 1-12 500mg per week. Pinning 2xweek @250mg per pin into Glutes mainly with 3cc 25g 1in pin

Aromasin-
    Weeks 1-14/17 12.5mg per day. Orally

Clomid-
    PCT Weeks 14-17 100 or 75mg per day for first 7 days, 75 or 50mg for 10 days, 50 or 25mg for 14 days.

Nolvadex-
    PCT IF NEEDED. come in 20mg tabs

HCG-
    Weeks 7-12 500iu per week. Pinning 2xweek @250iu per pin into gut with 1cc 29g 1/2in Slin.
    First 10 HCG pins will have 250iu each, then last 3 pins will have 500iu each.

The order is still on its way and will hopefully be here in the next 2 weeks or so. The tentative date to start the cycle is probably looking at the first week or 2 after New Years. I will be looking to update every couple days when the cycle starts and I will check back for advice or tips until the start of the cycle to help make sure i do not make rookie mistakes or at least minimize them. Tips on pinning, drawing, PIP, PCT, storage, and any other helpful advice when it comes to AAS are fully welcomed and encouraged! I will try to get some Pre and Post pictures as well as numbers too. Chime in about relevant things that may help a newbie like me out.

Everyone has got to start somewhere and this is where I will begin....

I want to get blood work Pre and Post but living in NY there is no walk in labs so this becomes a little tricky for me. Any ideas? If I can't then no biggy but just thought a little check on the numbers would be more beneficial.

So everything came in 2 days ago. The Test, Clom, Nolv, Aromasin, and TBol. Still waiting on the HCG to hopefully come in the next 2 weeks. Cycle date is still going to be around the first week or so after the New Year begins. Just trying to get some practice pining done in the Glutes and Quads so there is less nervousness and anxiety when the real shooting begins.

Good luck champ.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdealbaby View Post
    Good luck champ.
    Thanks BDB

Here are some before pictures... These are hands down some of the worst pictures I have taken. Camera timer used and too pale. They were shitty angles and completely flat so I really took some awful pictures for my "Before". and I still have Leg pictures to come tomorrow I deleted them off my phone by accident today.

Got the Legs shots.... awful shots again. Too pale and flat. well I guess its good to have some bad before pics rather than bad after pics. Legs are also a bad area for me as meniscus surgery hasn't been too kind to me but I'm making the trek back and hitting them twice a week.

Like you said man, better to have "bad" before pics than afters. Will just make the changes more evident.

When do you kick off?

Diet in check I'm assuming?

BRO

DO

NOT

DO

STEROIDS!!!!!!!

You need a good 5 years hard work in the gym to build a base before you use gear, no joke my man dont fuck around.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by bigdealbaby View Post
    Like you said man, better to have "bad" before pics than afters. Will just make the changes more evident.

When do you kick off?

Diet in check I'm assuming?
    Yeah the knee surgery put me out for months so legs went to absolute shyt the most and they will get back to where they were at with little bit of time back no problem. Kickoff will be possibly the start of this upcoming week or the next few weeks after depending on the final pieces falling into place. In the past couple years diet was my weak point but now Diet is in check. I had some ups and downs around the holidays but back at it this week into next week. Getting the focus dialed in again for sure
    Last edited by TheBEAST85; December 30th, 2015 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    BRO

DO

NOT

DO

STEROIDS!!!!!!!

You need a good 5 years hard work in the gym to build a base before you use gear, no joke my man dont fuck around.
    Ok I can surely take some advice. What were you thinking? just more overall size? Im at 192lbs now, should I wait until a solid 215lbs? I have been at it for awhile now with some ups and downs that have troubled me. I have put on some serious size compared to even a couple years ago so I really was quite a rail when I first started and have come a long way too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBEAST85 View Post
    Ok I can surely take some advice. What were you thinking? just more overall size? Im at 192lbs now, should I wait until a solid 215lbs? I have been at it for awhile now with some ups and downs that have troubled me. I have put on some serious size compared to even a couple years ago so I really was quite a rail when I first started and have come a long way too.
    Honestly man your body just doesnt looked maxed out enough to have to use gear at this point. You need some years of solid training to build some real muscle and get a sick base going. Forget about weight its the look that needs to be there before you hop on stuff. Please dont think i am being a dick here but in those pics, you dont really even look like you lift. There isnt much muscle mass at all and certainly not enough to warrant a cycle as if to say you have maxed out your natural ability.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Honestly man your body just doesnt looked maxed out enough to have to use gear at this point. You need some years of solid training to build some real muscle and get a sick base going. Forget about weight its the look that needs to be there before you hop on stuff. Please dont think i am being a dick here but in those pics, you dont really even look like you lift. There isnt much muscle mass at all and certainly not enough to warrant a cycle as if to say you have maxed out your natural ability.
    We're all here to bounce ideas and give advice/criticism. I don't take offense to what you're saying. You're being honest and that is what I wanted in here so I don't think you're being a dick don't worry haha I'm not here trying to convince people that I meet the "criteria" to begin a cycle. Im just telling my background as a 23 y/o guy whose been lifting since I was roughly 15-16 y/o and had to take some breaks due to school or surgery in the past. I have knowledge of the game in training, diet, AAS. I know what the markers about using steroids are like older than 21, training atleast 5 years, having a good diet, etc. I find myself meeting those marks and I feel comfortable with going forward with use in the near future. I 100% respect and take into consideration every reasonable advice or thoughts about my journey. I won't scoff comments or advice so please don't take this as me being naive or young and dumb. I appreciate the concerns and advice so thank you Pitbull9

And I can tell you now that those pictures were probably some of the worst pictures of poses I have taken in regards to size and fullness and the actual poses. I have better ones that I will have to find and post up because even I feel that those pictures are god awful and honestly don't show and good muscle or size I do agree.

Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules's Avatar

12 weeks is too long for a first cycle. Better to run it 8, better 8 weeks of test prop.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    12 weeks is too long for a first cycle. Better to run it 8, better 8 weeks of test prop.
    Curious as to your reasoning of a shorter cycle the first time around that includes more pinning?? I figured first time around running it 12 with a slow ester to bring on more slower stable gains in size. If I was in need to fit a cycle in at sometime then I would be more inclined to look at a 8 week short ester cycle but I have time and would rather only have to pin twice a week to start. Plus I already have my cycle all set and waiting in the drawer until I grab it to start.

The start of the cycle is looking at a start of January 11th or 18th as of now. Just nailing down some details pertaining to the cycle right now. Thoughts and advice are still welcomed

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast