Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best MODERN day posers

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Posing involves nailing not only your MAIN poses, but having smooth transitions! Not a lot of guys can do that
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Posing involves nailing not only your MAIN poses, but having smooth transitions! Not a lot of guys can do that
    Exactly! It's what makes the routines fluid and graceful/dramatic or awkward depending on how well one transitions.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miles14r View Post
    Exactly! It's what makes the routines fluid and graceful/dramatic or awkward depending on how well one transitions.
    couldnt imagine anyone now posing like this...

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

I wish youtube didn't take down his routine from 1983 Nationals. Great routine and he was in great shape for that contest too.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwill22 View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aFd96P3kUYw

I think he had a damn good routine here and he looked crazy good seems like he has regressed since then
    Good poses but shit transitions.

Hide is one of the best.
    http://betionastore.es/

It's sad when you can't come up with a top 3 list...I'd go with everyone else and say Hide Yamagishi by far right now is the best b/c his routines are a work of art in a time where everyone else wants to stomp around and fist pump and go from one end of the stage to the next cup their daym ear and beg for applause.
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Wolf is bar far the best Classic Poser in the men's open! Thank you for caring Dennis!

[QUOTE=Evan Centopani;4018272]
    Quote Originally Posted by tryder View Post
    kids, we all know kai is THE best poser of our days. his headstands are out of place but when it comes to mandatory poses he gets everything out of them, in an individual way that is. i dont care about leather and spikes, he doesnt bring that to shows as long as its not guest posing, and guess what! ced does the same thing too, but he never gets hated for it. also its a little arrogant from evan to make fun of him as he himself has a lot of room for improvement in this area[/QUOTE]

you sound a bit butthurt lately about leslie. almost like he got a hold of your morning grape fruit before you did.

I certainly never claimed to be a better poser. Also didn't say Kai isn't a great poser. But I can have an opinion about his use of bondage onstage. If that nakes me arrogant then I guess I'm guilty. What does this mean: "he doesn't bring that to shows as long as it's not guest posing" Are you suggesting that how a pro conducts himself at a guest posing is not important or that it doesn't reflect on that individual or the sport? As if it is unseen? I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by miles14r View Post
    I also think that he's overrated. I think it's great that he hits the classic poses AND can actually pull them off since he doesn't have a gut. BUT he doesn't transition well between poses (as opposed to Hide) and he incorporates the guest-posing style of putting his hand to his ear and walking from one side of the stage to the other and hitting mandatories.
    i agree cedric is a boring poser imo. at least he tries but thats the thing, he only tries. when i see arnold, zane or haney i always felt like it respresents not only their physique but their personality. they were strong posers that drew attention. with cedric it just feel like he is copying haney or arnold, not doing his own thing or bringing his personality on stage. i never feel like its a cedric routine but more like a arnold copy. he also doesnt highlight his strengths enough or hides his weaknesses. he is just a bit sloppy when he hits the poses. if you dont have it dont hit it.

kids, we all know kai is THE best poser of our days. his headstands are out of place but when it comes to mandatory poses he gets everything out of them, in an individual way that is. i dont care about leather and spikes, he doesnt bring that to shows as long as its not guest posing, and guess what! ced does the same thing too, but he never gets hated for it. also its a little arrogant from evan to make fun of him as he himself has a lot of room for improvement in this area
    totally agree, seems Kai spends waaay more time on this element of competing than anybody else. Mandatories, routine, guest posing, whatever...Kai is in a league of his own. Evan can make fun and Kai just may deserve it, but Kai is still the best, while Evan struggles

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    i agree cedric is a boring poser imo. at least he tries but thats the thing, he only tries. when i see arnold, zane or haney i always felt like it respresents not only their physique but their personality. they were strong posers that drew attention. with cedric it just feel like he is copying haney or arnold, not doing his own thing or bringing his personality on stage. i never feel like its a cedric routine but more like a arnold copy. he also doesnt highlight his strengths enough or hides his weaknesses. he is just a bit sloppy when he hits the poses. if you dont have it dont hit it.
    Even Dorian was entertaining to watch, he was not very original with the poses, but had tons of personality and strength in every shot.

Kai could do the best routine of all time if he decided to eliminate his strange/eccentric poses and make a classical routine. His muscle and body control is of another world.
    http://betionastore.es/

Shout out for Big Ramy. Most improved poser of 2015

[QUOTE=Evan Centopani;4018272]
    kids, we all know kai is THE best poser of our days. his headstands are out of place but when it comes to mandatory poses he gets everything out of them, in an individual way that is. i dont care about leather and spikes, he doesnt bring that to shows as long as its not guest posing, and guess what! ced does the same thing too, but he never gets hated for it. also its a little arrogant from evan to make fun of him as he himself has a lot of room for improvement in this area[/QUOTE]

I certainly never claimed to be a better poser. Also didn't say Kai isn't a great poser. But I can have an opinion about his use of bondage onstage. If that nakes me arrogant then I guess I'm guilty. What does this mean: "he doesn't bring that to shows as long as it's not guest posing" Are you suggesting that how a pro conducts himself at a guest posing is not important or that it doesn't reflect on that individual or the sport? As if it is unseen? I don't get it.
    I think guestposing is totally different. we call bosybuilding contests shows but a guestposer will be the crowdpleaser of a "show", so its a different kind of entertainment. Fans seem to love what kai does. i couldn't say i love it or hate it, but it certainly is different, and its always better to have different styles onstage. also for the one millionth time its funny how people worship guys oiled up posing in trunks onstage but when somebody (who ironically probably isnt even queer, though who cares if he is) puts on this SM gear everybopdy starts screaming faggot. i remember the music pros used to pose to in the nineties, and it was gay as fuck most of the time, dex still pretty much twerks onstage regularly, yet noone seems to mind. anyway kai will be gone from the stage sooner than we think and everybodys gonna miss his funky routines

Cedric is definitely a good poser and I'm sure he's working his craft to make something exciting in the next show he will enter.
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

the promotors should just tell him to stop witht he spiked shit. truth is though there are no kids at bbing shows or just a few, most are schmoes who like muscle men or bikini girls. kai attracts those guys or promotors wouldnt hire him. so stop with the "somebody please think about the kids" thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12