Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Signs MMA World Champion Holly Holm to Endorsement Deal

Default Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Signs MMA World Champion Holly Holm to Endorsement Deal

Bad chick right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    Bad chick right there.
    Yeah Holly Holm is a stud. Great signing.

THERE WE GO! Finally Holly getting some respect. Now only if that piece of shit Dana and Reebok would give her some love things would be right in the world, but because Holly knocked Ronda the fuck out Dana is all mad.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    THERE WE GO! Finally Holly getting some respect. Now only if that piece of shit Dana and Reebok would give her some love things would be right in the world, but because Holly knocked Ronda the fuck out Dana is all mad.
    Like most things that are organically "good" and not just marketed to you as "good", they always seem to take a little more time to be recognized. But they also stay around longer, because they are the real deal. She'll get it, may just take a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Callie Bundy View Post
    Like most things that are organically "good" and not just marketed to you as "good", they always seem to take a little more time to be recognized. But they also stay around longer, because they are the real deal. She'll get it, may just take a bit longer.
    Well since the UFC force fed loud mouth Ronda down everyones throat they had no choice and yes it will take longer because the UFC isnt promoting or marketing Holly at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    she fights Meisha Tate next before the Ronda rematch

Did you see, looks like no Ronda rematch apparently she's filming something and asked for more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Well since the UFC force fed loud mouth Ronda down everyones throat they had no choice and yes it will take longer because the UFC isnt promoting or marketing Holly at all.
    I always compare marketing to fitness, SLOW progress is real progress and unusually sticks around for the long haul as well And Holly, speaks through actions MUCH stronger message in my opinion.

I always compare marketing to fitness, SLOW progress is real progress and unusually sticks around for the long haul as well And Holly, speaks through actions MUCH stronger message in my opinion.
    Couldnt agree more. Also Holly is more of a Role Model then Rousey will ever be. Rousey has always been a one trick pony in a division full of weak fighters. As soon as she was faced with a beast who is well rounded, well we saw what happenend. Its the same scenario as Royce Gracie back in the older UFC days with BJJ when no one knew how to deal with it and how to stop it.

Did you see, looks like no Ronda rematch apparently she's filming something and asked for more time.
    Ronda will never fight again and if she does she will get merked worse then before. Her time is over and truthfully it never really began imo. People were impressed by her wins because of the way she won but if you look at her opponents it was just a joke. Meisha was her best win and Meisha got merked by Cat and Ronda finished cat in like 20 seconds. Mcmann was terrible and still is, Davis is terrible, Kaufman is terrible, where is Liz Carmouche? exactly and Liz almost RNC her out. Bethe is worse then all of them and we saw what happened there.

Considering all the crap regarding PEDs in the UFC right now, maybe not the best named company to go with? (I've never heard of them myself).

Quote Originally Posted by Nytol View Post
    Considering all the crap regarding PEDs in the UFC right now, maybe not the best named company to go with? (I've never heard of them myself).
    I wont lie, that also crossed my mind. Holly was also linked to another company that is kind of sketchy in that regard so i guess lets see how that plays out.