Thread: Is Phil Heath Unbeatable? - Here are the Guys Who Did It

Default Is Phil Heath Unbeatable? - Here are the Guys Who Did It

" ... - Here're the Guys Who Did It"

Quote Originally Posted by IRON DWARF View Post
    " ... - Here're the Guys Who Did It"
    You are my here'reo.
    Confirm what I already know

Banned

Just watched 2010 AC prejudging. Kai was dominant by any metric.

Boo

i agree, he should have won the 2010 AC and the olympia. he had a couple of questionable victories like the 2011 sheru, 2012 olympia, sheru and the 2014 olympia. this year wasnt a landslide victory as well, so im sure he is very beatable. unfotunately there are only 2 guys who are as complete muscular wise as phil is - kai and dex - but dex is just a smaller version and kai cant bring his A game when phil is off.

The sport of bodybuilding is all about finding the physique that displays the best total package of mass, structure, muscle shape, balance, proportion, symmetry, condition and presentation. Right now, I don’t see anyone that approaches the sum of parts quite the way Heath does.
    The joke of the year.

«Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    You are my here'reo.
    Hah! He fixed it!

Spotter

He will be hard to beat! but last year I think Dexter was better and only because Phil was not at his best .
    phil doesn't seem to be improving each year but the next serious threats to his title are still a few years away (Compton ..Montgomery ) these guys are young but definitely the future .

Right now no one can touch him.If they are bigger they don't have the quality muscle. Phil is the man like it or not sorry!

There are two who I feel can easily beat Heath if they entered on point. Obviously, Kai. The other which I might get laughed at is Cedric. Sorry to the negative peeps but it's true IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Dennis Wolf is the only man right now who can do it this year but only at near 98%
    Big Ramy can place top 2-4 this year
    Cedric should be top 5
    Negative!! He's getting worse! 2007 he could have won, but the same thing that happened to Ronnie & Jay happened to him. Nerve damage or whatever, it's tearing his muscle down. The post Olympia shows he really lost that freaky width & his biceps are just about non existent. Can't see him getting any better, but maybe, hopefully he can figure it out. A long off season might do it. I think if Ramy gets shredded, he can do it. Cedric obviously can do it. A future Compton will do it, but Kai, I don't think will ever compete in the Olympia again. I hope he does, because he can do it too if he gets his shit together. But Wolf? Not a chance, and I am a huge Wolf fan.

Quote Originally Posted by king kong kurbis View Post
    I think if Ramy gets shredded, he can do it. Cedric obviously can do it. A future Compton will do it, but Kai, I don't think will ever compete in the Olympia again. I hope he does, because he can do it too if he gets his shit together. But Wolf? Not a chance, and I am a huge Wolf fan.
    Agree.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by fiber View Post
    Right now no one can touch him.If they are bigger they don't have the quality muscle. Phil is the man like it or not sorry!
    Quality muscle? Heath is a blow up doll. Worst chest of any Mr O in history, the bodypart that is supposed to define a bodybuilder.

If the IFBB wasn't rigged and it was judged objectively then probably the Mr O would be between Rhoden, Dexter and maybe Cedric (and Ramy if he gets in shape). In fact I think Flex Lewis and Jose are better bodybuilders than Heath too.

Phil is just such a dick I hate to see him keep winning. Talk about a sore winner.

CG

Quote Originally Posted by nzgs View Post
    Quality muscle?

Bonac has the best quality muscle.

If the IFBB wasn't rigged and it was judged objectively then probably the Mr O would be between Rhoden, Kai and maybe Cedric (and Ramy if he gets in shape). In fact I think Flex Lewis and Jose are better bodybuilders than Heath too.

Kai would have had a very good shot at beating Heath this yr had he competed so Phil is definitely not unbeatable, if he could somehow pull a 2010/2011 physique then I'd say he's unbeatable, but that's highly unlikely

Pound for pound, Flex Lewis' physique should beat Phil, but it would never happen because he's not as big. Much like how Franco could never beat Arnold. But Flex has a more complete physique than Phil.

I also prefer Kai's physique to Phil's and thought he should've won in 2013, as did many others.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast