Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arnold...Most Powerful Man in BBing

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Default Arnold...Most Powerful Man in BBing

As we know the IFBB did away with scoring the posing round some years ago.

But, with one snap of his fingers Arnold said "Posing will count at my shows" And you know what, the IFBB said ok. Now, if other promoters wanted the posing round to count can they request it? And how can Arnold get the posing round to count but not add more money to his show to make the purse on par with the Olympia?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Behemoth

IMO, after Heath's run is over, the ASC will usurp the Olympia as "the" contest and the prize money will show it.

I just wish Arnold & Lorimer owned the NPC & IFBB. Until then I don't think you'll see that much of a change. I could be wrong though, who knows?

Both Lormier brothers are super respected! Bob Lormier used to put on an amatuer NPC show back in the day! Always had a good turn out
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

As he should be...he's putting in a lot of money into developing all the Arnold Classics world wide and nobody has done more for the "sport" of BB as far as main stream exposure. Would have been easy for Arnold to just fold up his tent and go into nice cushy retirement, he's sure earned but instead he's gotten involved more and more in BB going back full circle if you will instituting the judging changes (belly ban) and now scoring the posing rounds.
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

No matter what movie he was filming or even when he was Governor, he STILL came to Columbus
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Don't be stupid or mythomaniac. Arnold not job for bodybuilding, all the effort is about him and his name. He was the first to remove female bodybuilding of his show, he can go to fucking.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Don't be stupid or mythomaniac. Arnold not job for bodybuilding, all the effort is about him and his name. He was the first to remove female bodybuilding of his show, he can go to fucking.
    Beti you have made some good posts over the years but this must be the stupiest post you ever made,i hope you were drunk while posting this idiotic nonsense.

beti just because you have a weird muscle fetish for fbb doesnt mean everybody has. a female isnt supposed to put male hormones into her body. thats called a sex change and if you like that you can watch keeping up with bru... eh caitlyn.

the man has brought back posing, spends a lot of money for his shows, brings mainstream attention to bbing and has never forgotten his roots. he always mentioned bbing no matter what he did.
    i care shit and he can go fucking? stop being a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    beti just because you have a weird muscle fetish for fbb doesnt mean everybody has. a female isnt supposed to put male hormones into her body. thats called a sex change and if you like that you can watch keeping up with bru... eh caitlyn.

the man has brought back posing, spends a lot of money for his shows, brings mainstream attention to bbing and has never forgotten his roots. he always mentioned bbing no matter what he did.
    i care shit and he can go fucking? stop being a cunt.
    Sucks cocks, if you love/support bodybuilding, you should support men and female bodybuilders, regardless of what it means to society. Female bodybuilding was always great in Arnold, they have better condition and are not using tons of oil as men, and they have no guts.

Everything else about promote bodybuilding is just garbage in my book. If you are in bodybuilding, you not have men in a swimsuit in your show. He has as 600 different sports, MMA, powerlifting, strongman, Flex model contest, etc... that's because he is on money and need all kinds of practices or physique competitions. IFBB and Arnold would love to have all these sports under their acronym and control.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    the man has brought back posing
    Just shit to please their fans, but words are not accompanied by deeds, we will check within seven weeks.

Last year was complaining about the Cedric place, but he had Warren second in his show, what? He is a good speaker, as a politician, but not to change anything.

If he really want to do something, leave IFBB, create a damn federation and eliminate all these joke divisions. He already has shows throughout the world, because he does not?

I agree with Beti that Arnold is a POS. He pardoned a murderer as a favor to a well connected friend.

Just shit to please their fans, but words are not accompanied by deeds, we will check within seven weeks.

Last year was complaining about the Cedric place, but he had Warren second //he is not a fucking judge, he obviously wasnt happy with the judges result but he cant single handadly change the result in his show, what? He is a good speaker, as a politician, but not to change anything.

If he really want to do something, leave IFBB, create a damn federation and eliminate all these joke divisions. He already has shows throughout the world, because he does not?
    why should he do his own thing? its not like he hasnt already enough to do, but now he has to tell the ifbb and npc how to do their job. its their responsibily, maybe he doesnt want to do his own devision because he came up in the ifbb and wants it to get back to what it was. i guess for some people like you its never enough. brings back posing, talks about rewarding aesthetics, lots of money for the competitiors at his shows, mainstream media and stars but oh no he canceled fbb which no one cared about and 99% of the fans bitched about anyways.

Sucks cocks, if you love/support bodybuilding, you should support men and female bodybuilders, regardless of what it means to society. Female bodybuilding was always great in Arnold, they have better condition and are not using tons of oil as men, and they have no guts.

Everything else about promote bodybuilding is just garbage in my book. If you are in bodybuilding, you not have men in a swimsuit in your show. He has as 600 different sports, MMA, powerlifting, strongman, Flex model contest, etc... that's because he is on money and need all kinds of practices or physique competitions. IFBB and Arnold would love to have all these sports under their acronym and control.
    the females looked over the top, they lost their hear and rocked a beard. thats not what fbb was about in arnolds days, they even had a conference where they talked about the issues that would take place if females became to big and how females shouldnt put male hormones into their body.
    who cares if there are other sports represented, its a bbing show but they also have strongman there. that wouldnt fit the original criteria of a physique show.

Is easy to say some things that sound great to fanboys, but while maintaining a comfortable armchair in the organization that he claims is not agree.

FBB has not changed too, 10 years ago was the same way, only Iris went a step further and she is gone. Girls now look seen as 10 years ago. The problem is that IFBB (and Arnold) wanted to impose other divisions.

Arnold has never done anything for anyone, but he is a great liar, like any political, business or religious leader. I can be very critical, sometimes too, but I'm not naive.

Is easy to say some things that sound great to fanboys, but while maintaining a comfortable armchair in the organization that he claims is not agree.

FBB has not changed too, 10 years ago was the same way, only Iris went a step further and she is gone. Girls now look seen as 10 years ago. The problem is that IFBB (and Arnold) wanted to impose other divisions.

Arnold has never done anything for anyone, but he is a great liar, like any political, business or religious leader. I can be very critical, sometimes too, but I'm not naive.
    yep im sure you have it all figured out. the terror attacks in paris were an inside job by the government, right?
    have you ever even met arnold, because people who have and are respected like peter, steve and many other say he is a good man.

I would also remove fbb, bikini and all the rest. The show would be more free flowing, entertaining and of better quality physiques and people

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast