Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dallas McCarver Training On the Road

Default Dallas McCarver Training On the Road

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Dallas is not fucking around! Dude will hurt a lot of egos in 2016!

Dallas is really becoming my favorite pro. I love his look, and he seems to train harder than a lot of people. I think it's awesome that Matt seems as interested in Dallas succeeding as Dallas does. I think he should make a big jump at the O this year ( and should have been way higher than 13th last year )

all pros should have this mentality

Matt & Dallas are a force together !!

Dude is a beast, that leg press is great to super smooth. That Powerhouse(metro fitness) great gym
    Want to improve day in and day out.
    Learning more and more every day

those close grip Platz style hack squats are great im glad to see someone actually doing them good luck Dallas !

Also becoming a huge fan. It's cool to see a coach-athlete relationship that seems based more on friendship than success/fame/money. Dallas trains super hard, has the genetics, and mental strength. I expect him to be a force on the pro stage this year.

DALLAS HEAR ME SPEAK,please ----

Dallas im not often to interested in young white bodybuilders as i HAVE been greatly fooled by different propaganda campaigns o ver the years.
    Kucklo,evan,mike liberatore,alex federavo,trey brewer,seth force to mane a few( although evan can still improve and kucklo might )

So I wasent so interested in you're story in the beginning..
    But you have definitely changed that lately, I'm very impressed by you're training ,youthness and greT GREAT SIZE.-You also have a very good aura in you're videos. THIS is very good, and although you are not seeing it you are starting to get a jay cutler like behiovuor on films-
    This is a huge compliment as i rate jay cutler the most loved white bodybuilder off all time after arnold...

I WISH ALL THE SUCCSES FOR YOU IN THE FUTURE AND PRAY FOR YOURE HEALTH AND INJUTY FREE LONG CARRIEAR ,FUCKING PEOPLE UP ON THE MR OLYMPUIA STAGE IN THE FUTURE

Unknown.jpg
    Folow me at kellyrobert6810 on instagram ,

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    Also becoming a huge fan. It's cool to see a coach-athlete relationship that seems based more on friendship than success/fame/money. Dallas trains super hard, has the genetics, and mental strength. I expect him to be a force on the pro stage this year.
    I love this couple!!
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    I agree on all accounts and I have become a fan too. Dallas is a big, tall, wide guy who is filling out his frame amazingly and his genetics are undeniable.

All the best Dallas!!!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Once that back thickens, game over. He will surpass Compton and Lenartowicz. Nobody has this guy's focus. Jay Cutler V2... time will tell if he wants the O bad enough to do what it takes like Cutler did for 12+ years.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .