Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: hrt

Exclamation hrt

want to learn about hrt guys? we are discussing TRT and HRT on evo and it's a huge topic! anyone here on HRT/TRT now?

hrt/trt part 1: http://www.evolutionary.org/trt-hrt-part1

discuss: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...ies-42450.html
    Evolutionary.org Forums - OFFICIAL Muscular Development Sponsor

Evo is shit and a danger to young kids ...I seen the results

this is the most thorough article I have seen.. thanks for posting it

This is a really good informative article. I would especially highlight the paragraph about having to pin a hormone for life when our bodies produce it free of charge. This is why a pct and time off is so important. There is such a big number of young guys on trt now because of steroid abuse. Hopefully this information is very clear for that crowd and they take proper precautions when cycling.

Just to provide some discussion, there are some valid points to HRT as well...for those whose test levels are naturally low, for men at or approaching 40 whose levels drop off significantly who wish to keep their levels steady and elevated for health, libido, etc....let's not act like it's purely fun and games when there are some therapeutic applications. Fair?

TRT for females is a very controversial topic. There really is no right or wrong answer. For the most part, I am pro-TRT. As long as it is prescribed by your doctor and you are working with your health care professional throughout the entire time. Self diagnosing TRT through UG labs is NOT a good idea in my opinion. When you are a senior, you aren't going to want to be looking for UG lab sources for testosterone for your weekly TRT dosage.

Not only that, being on testosterone year round (even at a TRT dosage) puts you at a significantly increased risk of developing prostate cancer.

My natural test level is right around 100. I was borderline anemic because of it and my life was not worth living. One of the only reasons I did not actually end my own life was because of the massive apathy I had. I cared about nothing and had no energy to do anything at all. Killing myuself would require more energy than I was willing to commit to the act...

I am now around 700 and my life is mine again. I am happy again (and sad, angry, joyful, etc). Life is worth living again. Anyone who has very low natural test levels would tell you that TRT is a life saver. Am I happy I have to pin the rest of my life just to be normal? No, but I am sure a diabetic feels the same way. The article glosses over the majority of us who are on TRT to that we can actually stay alive.
    SARMS Info Thread by SarmsSearch Use SHREDMD30 for 30% off!

Little Guy

I fucked up. I ordered some stuff online. I got it. Now, I don't know what to do with it. I've got a bunch of stuff in my fridge but no idea on how to properly use it. I feel like such a chump. I'm open to advice and/or suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by tommytutone View Post
    I fucked up. I ordered some stuff online. I got it. Now, I don't know what to do with it. I've got a bunch of stuff in my fridge but no idea on how to properly use it. I feel like such a chump. I'm open to advice and/or suggestions.
    Send it to me. I'll dispose of it properly.