Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Shawn Ray Wraps-Up Finals at the Arnold Classic Brazil 2016

Default Shawn Ray Wraps-Up Finals at the Arnold Classic Brazil 2016

I'd love to see Beyeke polish up and smash some competitiveness, just to make it a more exciting show wherever he may go.

If I were Kai or Dex, I wouldn't compete in the same show as the other. Who knows what Farah could do last minute.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Spotter

Only 5 guys competed .... That isn't good for the fans !
    Nothing against the 5 that were there but I would be really pissed off if I was in attendance .
    The Arnold needs to get at least 10 guys competing and at least 3 big names at each event or eventually the BB portion of these events will disappear .

Quote Originally Posted by Bostaff View Post
    Only 5 guys competed .... That isn't good for the fans !
    Nothing against the 5 that were there but I would be really pissed off if I was in attendance .
    The Arnold needs to get at least 10 guys competing and at least 3 big names at each event or eventually the BB portion of these events will disappear .
    You have 1000 amateur competitors of bikini, wellness, MPDand CPD, I guess that's all that matters.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    You have 1000 amateur competitors of bikini, wellness, MPDand CPD, I guess that's all that matters.
    You argue with people a lot more than you used to. The guy said there was only 5 competitors on the pro stage and that's not good for fans. How can you even argue that?

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    You argue with people a lot more than you used to. The guy said there was only 5 competitors on the pro stage and that's not good for fans. How can you even argue that?
    The pro show not seem important, if you have read this board in the last months, you know that there are not many fans buying tickets.

Business is in the inscriptions of amateur competitors, Arnold Brazil is no different than any NPC show.

The pro show not seem important, if you have read this board in the last months, you know that there are not many fans buying tickets.

Business is in the inscriptions of amateur competitors, Arnold Brazil is no different than any NPC show.
    That has nothing to do with fans being disappointed that there were only 5 competitors.

Spotter

I'm sure the Arnold Classic franchise will do well with all the other events like Physique/Bikini/Strongman .....I'm just pointing out that the pro BB event needs more competitors to make it worth while buying tickets .
    Also the Arnold BB competitions are supposed to be a little more prestigious than the average pro show and in this case that is not true at all.

Arnold only thinking about making money, why he ban female bodybuilding and introduce bikini and MPD? If you want to make commercial "bodybuilding", you must pay this price.

The same applies to Olympia brand, you must love the "bodybuilding" business expansion.

Banned

The Arnold franchise just needs time to grom...

At the moment you have TONS of pros in the US and very fery elsewhere.

Despite handing out huge amounts of pro cards in the US the ifbb have failed to attract new pros to compete in IFBB shows - hence the huge reduction in both Pro open shows and also the number of competitors in open shows in general.

To make the sport truly global the IFBB needs to start handing out pro cards GLOBALLY .

In reality have been good contests with Kai, Cedric, Josh, Compton, Morel, but you have Rhoden, Ramy, Wolf, Dexter, Heath and Bonac rest for the Olympia.