Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bodybuilding Q&A with 4x Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler

Default Bodybuilding Q&A with 4x Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler

Quote Originally Posted by michael_edwards View Post
    1. Jay what olympia was your best for hair, i say 2006

2. What is your beef with dennis wolf.. You never mention him in live interviews, just phil and kai..
    Is it because he dwarfed you in 2007 and has recently hit a better condition level then you?

3.in your cut above dvd your ex wife kerri goes into the bathroom after you and couldn't take the smell,
    what exactly did you eat to create that?

4.many have suggested that phil heath has surpassed you on the all time greats list, what do you think about that?
    lmfao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    1. Jay what Olympia was your best for hair, I say 2006

2. What is your beef with Dennis Wolf.. you never mention him in live interviews, just Phil and Kai..
    is it because he dwarfed you in 2007 and has recently hit a better condition level then you?

3.In your Cut Above dvd your ex wife Kerri goes into the bathroom after you and couldn't take the smell,

4.Many have suggested that Phil Heath has surpassed you on the all time greats list, what do you think about that?
    WTF?

1. Jay what Olympia was your best for hair, I say 2006

2. What is your beef with Dennis Wolf.. you never mention him in live interviews, just Phil and Kai..
    is it because he dwarfed you in 2007 and has recently hit a better condition level then you?

3.In your Cut Above dvd your ex wife Kerri goes into the bathroom after you and couldn't take the smell,

4.Many have suggested that Phil Heath has surpassed you on the all time greats list, what do you think about that?
    1 JAY CUTLER POSSES THE BEST hair of all olympia winners ad he is also a fashion icon the ifbb..
    I prefers this jay_cutler.jpg lok on him. long in the front and short on the side....
    a very sexy and manly look..
    cutler has great fashion sense ...But he posses the ability to change his hair and stlli look good just like
    howie dimages.jpg

2. no, the reason why he doesn't mention him s because he wolf will never win the o...
    if wolf had kept his hair in place and rocked the tan good he would be a treat, but without the youthful look off wolf he no longer is a serous treat.
    this look wolf will ever get back hair wise and therefor he no longer a treat
    dennis-wolf-010.jpg

4-- there is NOBODY that suggest heath has surpassed jay on that list

LOOK AT HOW CUT MAN ROLLS.. CABROLE CAR ,, HAIR IN PLACE,EPIC ,
    JCcar.jpg
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Now yes, this thread will be epic.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Yes he was epic in 2006 , but 2001 his hair was even better and his tan was flawlessjasoava4_png.jpg all homo

.2 dorian yates is not popular amongst other ifbb superstars..He is not often mentioned even though he has 4 olympia titles..I dont know the reason for that but it looks like he is not in the spotlight???

But here is some inside information for you md fans..
    Jay cutler who is a brilliant buisnsuis man of high caliber , ...
    Jay cutler meet heath in 2002 Unknown.jpg

Jay was impressed with the lines of heath and noticed heath would do anything he said.
    He told heath you can get ferraris,hoes and jordan shoes if you listen too me...
    But heath had to agree in a 4 procreant deal of all income to be given to cutler every year of his live.
    SO bIG JAY started to promote heath all the way -
    BOOM the plan was set
    Unknown.jpg

He got signed to flex magazine , had sponsors, got muscle tech money and was written about as the new king of bodybuilding ( after jays retirement )
    That was the reason big jay promoted heath..@
    It all worked out great till the internet was created..This was a huge problem for heath
    Ass people started to notice how lame heath personality is , fans didn't approve..
    You see a great leader does what is best for everybody he doesn't rush for fame and ego...
    Because he knows his time will come ,, jay was a phenom from age 19 ,,,

Heath is created differently and has a huge ego and is extremely jealous ..
    In the drug Game you learn too study eyes ,,,
    It is important to study the eyes to see who you are dealing with .
    LOOK AT THIS PICTURE ,,
    IT TELS THE STORY , NOTICE HOW HEATH IS MAD AND jealous that he is not the main event here, he actually thinks he is better than coleman look at the pic
    maxresdefault.jpg

Jay a man of high morale did not approve off this batty boy swag , he still takes heath money but does not chill with him anymore ..

2 i love cutler too much to talk about his love life or his dogs as they mean a lot too him

3 come on man most posters on here dont know shiit about epicness or bodybuilding or even know the feeling of eating 400grams protein a day....
    Just because one direction is booming now doesn't mean they are better than new kids on the block????images.jpg
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

^ #1 you make a good point but in 2006 he was huge with epic hair...

#2 I think he doesn't mention Wolf or Yates ever is because he doesn't like another epic white male taking his spotlight..
    so he mentions Phil,Kai,Ron Colemen,Rhoden ect..we will never forget 2007 thou when the Wolf dwarfed him in his only 2nd Olympia appearance... give the Wolf respect Cutler..he has earned it as much as Kai

3# Kerri divorced him because he kept breaking the toilet after his eggs and tilapia..she tried to gain custody of his dog chomper and he flipped out and broke everything in the house except his trophy case

#3 if you read in the how great is Phil Heath thread some fans have said Phil Heath has surpassed Cutler...I don't think so personally
    I'm no pro, but toilet use and doggy custody were my biggest marriage/divorce disputes.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED