Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anabolics Q&A - Is More Better & Lowdown on Winstrol

Default Anabolics Q&A - Is More Better & Lowdown on Winstrol

Interesting article, especially the Winstrol info.
    Back in the 1980's I used moderate amounts of Winnie-V shots to great effect .
    It was by far the best contest prep substance I ever used.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    how does winstrol act? i heard its a mild steroid that does not anything for adding size. in the 90s the guys took it to "get hard" does it make sense to ad it if you are on a "mass" cycle?

500-1000mg is nothing! i used to take that much with good results for many years BUT if you talk about the point of dimishing returns , there is also a point where the fun really starts. in my 20 years of experience i learned that it does not make sense to take as little as possible if you want optimal results. (i talk about advanced bodybuilders not noobs) 500-1000 mg may work but its nothing to the supercharged feeling you get if you take more. if you do a "real" dosage you will never waste your time with 500-1000 mgs a week again, if you want to grow more muscle. to maintain what you got 500-1000 is great in my opinion. i went up to 2500mgs max a week and there have been no "dimishing returns" , i am pretty sure i could use much more than that and still get better results . more is better , of course taking twice as much does not make twice as much results but it feels like that.

More Always Better?
    Q: What do you think of the statement, the more steroids you use the more muscle mass you gain, provided you are eating properly? Is there a limit to how much you take?
    A: There is a limit. In fact, there is a sharp curve of diminishing return with anabolic steroids. They seem to drop off quickly once you go beyond the optimal dosage range. For example, this might be 500-1000 milligrams per week with an injectable testosterone. While some bodybuilders might find value at say 5,000 milligrams per week, it will not be 5-10 times stronger than a cycle of 500-1,000 milligrams per week. The diminishing return has to do with many things, one of them being limits to cellular receptor concentrations. There is just so much steroid you can attach to the same receptor sites. This is one of the reasons other non-steroidal anabolic drugs are popular with bodybuilders. This includes drugs like growth hormone, IGF-1, and insulin. These stimulate different anabolic/anti-catabolic pathways, and thus tend to add more to a cycle than simply increasing the steroid dosage. Of course, each additional drug has its own set of risks and potential side effects.

Until last year after 15 + years of training ,I had never done a cycle and just used bits and bobs here and there like leftover 1ml vials from friends cycles but I can tell you the smallest amount of winstrol produced the most dramatic effects in the shortest period of time. And it wasn't even stacked with anything. I'll be looking to see what happens with a few weeks on it at an every other day dosing when I do try again

If your winstrol is real, 150-200mg's per week is plenty. In my opinion at least. 1000mg's of real winstrol is overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by beefyfan View Post
    If your winstrol is real, 150-200mg's per week is plenty. In my opinion at least. 1000mg's of real winstrol is overboard.
    That was the amount I used ( 150-200) per week. This was 30 yrs ago and I remember seeing the name branch drug company on the 10 ml bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    how does winstrol act? i heard its a mild steroid that does not anything for adding size. in the 90s the guys took it to "get hard" does it make sense to ad it if you are on a "mass" cycle?
    I read that it :
    Helps to maximize Nitrogen in the muscle cells and hypes the metabolism.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Winny amps in the 90s were unreal. They went for $17/amp. Legit shit
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Used Winnie-V also. That, Deca, D-bol, Anavar, and Winstrol orals were all I used during the 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rep View Post
    Used Winnie-V also. That, Deca, D-bol, Anavar, and Winstrol orals were all I used during the 80's.
    what you used is everything most guys in the 80s knew. its the most common products out there in the old times. when i started training in the 90s it still had not changed maybe a-bombs and tren have been added. gh was something every average gym guy was afraid off but everyone knew the pros use it. same with slin nowadays.