Thread: Rita Bello

Default Rita Bello

«Humanity has been led by failures.»

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Id KILL for her condition!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Fucking quads geez

"The cardiovascular work was done throughout the year for important reasons, one is to avoid reaching the stage of pre-competition and having to spend an enormous amount of time and effort to this activity by subtracting energy to the real work that should matter to a bodybuilder, strength training. So the amount of work I do are of short duration and range from 20 to 30 minutes per session from Monday to Friday. I dont usually increase the duration, but maybe the number of sessions."

"I wish to relate my story, a few years ago when they began to demonize the female bodybuilding and try to eliminate or at least seek a replacement to not disturb least discerning eye of those who dont want to accept it as a sport. At that time many girls who practiced chose to "cross" the line and engage in fitness. I, always loved female bodybuilding with passion, began to question what to do. I decided I should follow what I always wanted to do, it was my passion and my aesthetic ideal both as an athlete, and as a woman, and not give him seeking approval from others, because ultimately it was not for them I practiced my sport, was for myself.

So, consistent with my tastes and principles, I followed in the greatest silence and solitude my career. After many years I came to limits not even dreamed I could reach. It was there that I began to receive not only approval, but admiration and the most enthusiastic recognition, which to my amazement came more of male bodybuilders, but also girls fitness and ordinary public, as the mother will see his son compete for the first time a tournament.

I think this is due in large part to the strong image that I genre as an athlete who perseveres in her ideal despite fads, believing in what you do and bet on it to prove the worth of your bet.

My message is: be authentic, ours is difficult to achieve in the short time, plan a long career that probably will not show immediate and fitness results, but working steadily through many years fills us with pure muscle and quality, justifying all the time and effort we invest in getting it."