Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We need to stop being whining b****s

Default We need to stop being whining b****s

*We* includes me

Bodybuilding is something we all have an interest in, otherwise we wouldn't be on this forum. I'm assuming that we all like bodybuilding to different degrees, otherwise we'd be idiots spending even a second here.

Social media (forums, Facebook, Instagram, etc) has turned everything upside down, left and right. There are pros and cons to it, but it's not going away. For every Devin Shred there's an Evan. For every Joey Swole there's a Jose Raymond. for every Paige there's a Rosie Harte. For every bullshit trainer, there's a Guy C. For every shit supplement, there's a good one. For every Bostin L, there's a John Meadows. For every Kevin English there's a Flex Lewis. Then we have Dallas, Almeida, Ramy etc who are all on the cusp of good or great things.

im not saying lets get all 'kum ba ya', but the balance of negativity to positive is way off skew now it's easy to type on a screen, hidden from any ramifications. What we respond to is a bit upside down. How often have you seen pro only to respond to or react to negative message/posts whilst completely ignoring nineteen positive comments? How often do we see photos where some people can do nothing but point out negatives? I'm not saying that it needs to be all sweetness and light. Imagine this place without the DNutz/Mod stuff? Imagine this place without the Fuller/Shawn stuff?

We need to get our macros sorted.

Kum ba ya - 2%
    Johnny positive 18%
    Jimmy Bastard Face 80%

Isn't good enough.

.....That being said, Devin and Shredz are cunts, Bostin is a tosser. Ron is an angel, Peter is a god and BMC is a bundle of fun.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    D E S T R O Y

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

You turned into BMC, not sure how to feel lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
    You turned into BMC, not sure how to feel lol
    First thing that popped in my head was xhamster....
    D E S T R O Y

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

I just enjoy the Online Drama (BMC=TMZ) but attending contests s still what I love most and the feeling of a good workout!

Sorry George, not everyone's on here because they like bodybuilding. Trolls gonna troll.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Behemoth

GeorgeUK you know what's up! I will raise to that

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

George UK for the President of Bodybuilding!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    *We* includes me

Bodybuilding is something we all have an interest in, otherwise we wouldn't be on this forum. I'm assuming that we all like bodybuilding to different degrees, otherwise we'd be idiots spending even a second here.

Social media (forums, Facebook, Instagram, etc) has turned everything upside down, left and right. There are pros and cons to it, but it's not going away. For every Devin Shred there's an Evan. For every Joey Swole there's a Jose Raymond. for every Paige there's a Rosie Harte. For every bullshit trainer, there's a Guy C. For every shit supplement, there's a good one. For every Bostin L, there's a John Meadows. For every Kevin English there's a Flex Lewis. Then we have Dallas, Almeida, Ramy etc who are all on the cusp of good or great things.

im not saying lets get all 'kum ba ya', but the balance of negativity to positive is way off skew now it's easy to type on a screen, hidden from any ramifications. What we respond to is a bit upside down. How often have you seen pro only to respond to or react to negative message/posts whilst completely ignoring nineteen positive comments? How often do we see photos where some people can do nothing but point out negatives? I'm not saying that it needs to be all sweetness and light. Imagine this place without the DNutz/Mod stuff? Imagine this place without the Fuller/Shawn stuff?

We need to get our macros sorted.

Kum ba ya - 2%
    Johnny positive 18%
    Jimmy Bastard Face 80%

Isn't good enough.

.....That being said, Devin and Shredz are cunts, Bostin is a tosser. Ron is an angel, Peter is a god and BMC is a bundle of fun.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    Good post, and even better that you put Henry up there!

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Sorry George, not everyone's on here because they like bodybuilding. Trolls gonna troll.
    I save my trolling on people at my gym today. (time to whine and moan) I was stretching before training to hear an almighty crash. Paid no attention as sounded like someone losing control in putting down a heavy weight. This noise got repeated twice more. I looked in the direction of the noise to see a ripped twig wearing a black string vest finishing his set of T bar rows with ONE forty five (20kg) on the bar. I told him that there wasn't any purpose in throwing weights about. Control... Controlled aggression. He paid no notice so I did the same exercise after him (he was nearby doing partial dumbbell rows with 50 lb do.) I made sure to control every rep with the 5/6 45s. To top it all off the guy had a 5% water bottle and started rapping to himself to show how much a bad ass he was.
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by IRON DWARF View Post
    Good post, and even better that you put Henry up there!
    I don't need a pre-workout as long as I have Henry and friends barking in my ears!
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    I save my trolling on people at my gym today. (time to whine and moan) I was stretching before training to hear an almighty crash. Paid no attention as sounded like someone losing control in putting down a heavy weight. This noise got repeated twice more. I looked in the direction of the noise to see a ripped twig wearing a black string vest finishing his set of T bar rows with ONE forty five (20kg) on the bar. I told him that there wasn't any purpose in throwing weights about. Control... Controlled aggression. He paid no notice so I did the same exercise after him (he was nearby doing partial dumbbell rows with 50 lb do.) I made sure to control every rep with the 5/6 45s. To top it all off the guy had a 5% water bottle and started rapping to himself to show how much a bad ass he was.

you are not a true 5%er. you dont have the mindset to do whatever it takes but one day you may.

Banned

I would bang that bitch who is interviewing Flew Lewis until my penis falls off...

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    you are not a true 5%er. you dont have the mindset to do whatever it takes but one day you may.
    Those guys..
    everything it takes apart from train hard
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    I would bang that bitch who is interviewing Flew Lewis until my penis falls off...
    Stacey - you do know it's the ex wife of Lee Thomson? Wtf she was doing wth him I do not know
    D E S T R O Y

Lee Thompson, damn fat, he fuck best chicks of industry. That gives an idea about importance of guys physique for womens. Zero.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Good post my friend, good post !

OP suffers from low T..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast