Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anabolic Research - Analyzing the Rich Piana Cycle

Default Anabolic Research - Analyzing the Rich Piana Cycle

Spotter

Teenagers love this guy ! And for that reason MD and any other media source should not give this guy any exposure.
    Rich is a adult and he knows the risks he is taking... but the kids that idolize this guy might not have the ability yet to realize that there is more to life than doing steroids and looking good ! They don't think about the consequences that can come with this amount of drug abuse .
    I don't have a issue with steroid use .....I used years ago and I think I was pretty smart about it and 25-30 yrs later I have no health issues and as much as I think Rich is an idiot for doing this stack I still hope it doesn't kill him .

This is my 2 cents...

I'd like to say that I happen to know Rich for many years and nothing but positive can say about this guy.

The way I look at it is not what he is taking or doing (he is an adult) but an idea that it is possible to achieve any results if you willing to put your 100%!

Unfortunately, there are too many idiots that will take it literally and do exactly the same what Rich is doing. Rich cannot control what these guys do, it's their decision and no one forces them to take the amount of drugs that Rich is taking. It's same as someone will post someone's famous protocol and idiots rightaway jumping on it.

You can take same compounds that Rich is doing but no one forces them to do these dosages. Rich can do it. His body, I'm sure can handle it. But in order for him to gain these 30lbs that's what he has to take and the amount of foods to eat. This is a quest for 30lbs after all. That it is possible to gain that much size in 16 weeks. But this is what will require for HIM to achieve this goal. So he shared it.

Whether you like him or hate him it's your choice. But he was always open about what he use and used in the past.

Also, he is a famous person and of course his cycle will be discussed but too many people. Too many "gurus" and YouTube "experts"

Well... this is my 2 cents...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by akopovich View Post
    This is my 2 cents...

I'd like to say that I happen to know Rich for many years and nothing but positive can say about this guy.

The way I look at it is not what he is taking or doing (he is an adult) but an idea that it is possible to achieve any results if you willing to put your 100%!

Unfortunately, there are too many idiots that will take it literally and do exactly the same what Rich is doing. Rich cannot control what these guys do, it's their decision and no one forces them to take the amount of drugs that Rich is taking. It's same as someone will post someone's famous protocol and idiots rightaway jumping on it.

You can take same compounds that Rich is doing but no one forces them to do these dosages. Rich can do it. His body, I'm sure can handle it. But in order for him to gain these 30lbs that's what he has to take and the amount of foods to eat. This is a quest for 30lbs after all. That it is possible to gain that much size in 16 weeks. But this is what will require for HIM to achieve this goal. So he shared it.

Whether you like him or hate him it's your choice. But he was always open about what he use and used in the past.

Also, he is a famous person and of course his cycle will be discussed but too many people. Too many "gurus" and YouTube "experts"

Well... this is my 2 cents...

Everything wrong with Piana, you've actually stated in this very post. You mentioned he's famous...yes, Internet celeb. He has a lot of followers. To those followers...who for some reason look up to him like a mentor, he discusses his drug use. Then brags in videos he post...for those same followers who idolize him, to watch. You mention that no one forces these minions of his, to do these dosages....and I agree with you on that point, but they do. Being a celeb...even a C list like Piana, comes with a lot of responsibility...whether you, him, or anyone else agrees with it. It's no different than what Boston Loyd does. When you have people that idolize you and cherish everything you say...while broadcasting out to them, you should actually guide them right. Kind of like that whole "art imitating life, life imitating art" saying. Not gonna sit here and say that everything he does is a negative...especially if he motivates people to get off their ass and get in shape, but he has a ton of influence, on a ton of young minds. Must tread lightly when you've acquired that.

Too bad that you don't see it. Maybe when you get older and have kids, the age of those who listen to him.
    I stop me....no one else does.

In general, neither Bostin and Rich send a positive advice for gear use. Now I can always respect them being honest and telling the whole world what they use but like I mention before too many will follow their "advices" from A to Z. It's a brainless following
    Once again, if that what it takes Rich to achieve these 30lbs, that's great. Telling the whole world and share his cycle with million followers - I can respect that. But you are right in a way that it should be mentioned by him that that it shouldn't be taken by others. It's like an unfinished statement that he should've address. It's like starting a quest for 30lbs and on day 1 don't get on a scale to weight in