Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All-Star Guest Posing Video - IFBB Pittsburgh Pro 2016

Default All-Star Guest Posing Video - IFBB Pittsburgh Pro 2016

wow, phil and dex looked AMAZING! the rest looked the way id have expected. sergio jr and branch didnt belong on that stage tbh

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Phil and Kai are still the top dawgs. Dexter's legs look crazy big. He has found the fountain of youth.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Behemoth

Phil and Ramy aren't competing until the Olympia I think so they have plenty of time to get in shape

Dexter is going to give Kai some serious problems if they both show up in South Africa.

I am pretty sure Olivia and Rhoden took very significant time off recently from what I've heard on another site.

Ramy and Guy impress me the most. Rhoden looks happy and Kai is still freaky. Phil hasn't looked like Mr. O in years. Dex's quads looked smaller than past years.

Phil doesn't impressed me nearly as much as he seems to impress others. Given how he normally looks in his off season vs now however I'd say he has nothing to worry about collecting sandow #6

Seeing someone like Sergio (terrible condition) and branch (terrible everything) does not entertain me in the slightest. I feel like if I was a pro I would not guest pose in this type of shape.

Dex looks awesome, but for one week out I'm surprised hes not leaner, you don't get the nickname "the blade" and show up in shape every show for 200 years like Dex has for nothing though.

Thought Ramy, Guy, and Kai all look good

everybody is losing their shit over dexters legs and i just dont see it. they look the same they always have imo.

some people are always fooled by offseason pics. like that one movie with bill murray where every day the same shit happens.

Behemoth

I expected Dex to look much sharper since he is competing next week,interesting to see wht shape he shows up,prob good enough thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle acolyte View Post
    Ramy and Guy impress me the most. Rhoden looks happy and Kai is still freaky. Phil hasn't looked like Mr. O in years. Dex's quads looked smaller than past years.
    This!!
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

No one impressed me,including Ramy.
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

Phil looks fucking crazy, legs look insane!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
    Phil looks fucking crazy, legs look insane!!!
    phil has brought up his back big time to match his crazy legs, kai looks good ,phil will get his 6 sandow though ..dex is going to cause trouble for 2 nd pl

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Most are in the off season so they are not going to be lean. These guys are fucking massive. Rhoden always looks like this. Remember when he guest posed last August people were saying how fat he was, be he shows up 5 weeks later and is shredded. These guys know their body. Dexter isn't fat, he will be ready I. Two weeks. These guys dry out pretty fast
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Guy looked big and thick as fuk...especially from the back. His lower body is that of an open class competitor not a 212. Very impressive.

Phil looked good for off-season. I'm not a fan of his physique but I give credit where it's due. Is Branch retired yet? Dexter is going to clean out at the NY Pro and Arnold South Africa. Kai with that bubble gut and smooth back ain't beating him. Sergio is a rookie so cut him some slack. Saw people dogging him all over on FB in the comment section under the link for the vid. He's a rookie who is in clear off-season mode. Let him be. Lastly Big Ramy is huge...same as always. It's hard to say that the most massive pro bodybuilder is not impressive but we've seen it before. I just want to see Chris Aceto dial him in at least once. Just one time daym it!
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Most are in the off season so they are not going to be lean. These guys are fucking massive. Rhoden always looks like this. Remember when he guest posed last August people were saying how fat he was, be he shows up 5 weeks later and is shredded. These guys know their body. Dexter isn't fat, he will be ready I. Two weeks. These guys dry out pretty fast
    Yeah Rhoden seems to have the formula down for getting in shape fast. I mean he's not competing till the Olympia so clearly still in off-season. Watched a youtube vid a week or two ago that showed him training with Glass (legs) and he said it was his first leg workout of the year! Not worried about him at all. He'll be shredded come the Olympia.
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    everybody is losing their shit over dexters legs and i just dont see it. they look the same they always have imo.

some people are always fooled by offseason pics. like that one movie with bill murray where every day the same shit happens.
    Groundhog Day. Great movie

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Dexter isn't fat, he will be ready I. Two weeks. These guys dry out pretty fast
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    Guy looked big and thick as fuk...especially from the back. His lower body is that of an open class competitor not a 212. Very impressive.

Guy should be beating everyone except Flex.

Sergio is a rookie so cut him some slack. Saw people dogging him all over on FB in the comment section under the link for the vid. He's a rookie who is in clear off-season mode. Let him be.
    Its not just a rookie, he still seems to be amateur, in his mind has not yet assumed that is pro. So, he enjoyed with these massive guys, but public here is too demanding/negative.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast