Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Guy Cisternino Trains Arms 4 Weeks Out - IFBB New York Pro 2016

Default Guy Cisternino Trains Arms 4 Weeks Out - IFBB New York Pro 2016

Great video, Guy is my favourite of 212.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Guy Cisternino =Drive Cisternino! Dude is all about working hard and being at his best! I have been fortunate to know Guy for almost 10 years and I am not surprised at what a fine pro he has become! It will be a lot of fun to see Guy win NY PRO #2 in a Row!

Guy looks great, but I have a question. Can we get a video of something other than him training arms? It's always arms!! Best of luck Guy.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Dude trains heavy and hard.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

I remember when I first saw Guy. It was a guest posing and he was on stage with Kai Greene. At the time I thought why is the promoter or some random lifter posing on stage with Kai. I had no idea at the time he was a pro. Fast forward now a few years and even as a 212 competitor Guy was one of the most impressive guys up there on stage at Pittsburgh . An incredible bodybuilder!

Why Skull Crack in the bench inclined? Someone knows the differences-advantages?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Why Skull Crack in the bench inclined? Someone knows the differences-advantages?
    He says in the video - It is to get a better stretch from the movement

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

I do them that way too!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

He is going to do a lot of damage this year! Got all the right tools in the box to fight with the big guys, if he comes in peeled.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    Oh yeah, I tried and feel better!

The more videos I see of Guy, the more I am convinced he is the real choice for President.

I think we should get some shirts made up and start a movement. "Guy for President".

He has the charisma, the common sense, seems unable to lie, and most importantly, has the guns.

Lets do this.

Great video, Guy is my favourite of 212.
    Thank you my man really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    great video, Gaetano looks on point and better then last year
    Thanks Mike I'm planning on be my best ever so we shall see

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    i don't think anyone can beat this version of Guy unless he gets stuck in traffic and bashes his head thru the window which knocks him out
    I will fuck a windshield up ask my 2007 Nissan Altima what happened the last time, I WON that fight LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Guy Cisternino =Drive Cisternino! Dude is all about working hard and being at his best! I have been fortunate to know Guy for almost 10 years and I am not surprised at what a fine pro he has become! It will be a lot of fun to see Guy win NY PRO #2 in a Row!
    Thanks MOB I remember till this day see in you guys in Tribeca as still an amature in 2007 and you guys saying I will be a top pro in no time, who would of thought...other than you guys lol

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Guy looks great, but I have a question. Can we get a video of something other than him training arms? It's always arms!! Best of luck Guy.
    LOL i was thinking the same thing, I am hoping to get either LEGS, or CHEST in next week for MD so hopefully we can make it happen!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Dude trains heavy and hard.
    Only way to fucking train big homie

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    I remember when I first saw Guy. It was a guest posing and he was on stage with Kai Greene. At the time I thought why is the promoter or some random lifter posing on stage with Kai. I had no idea at the time he was a pro. Fast forward now a few years and even as a 212 competitor Guy was one of the most impressive guys up there on stage at Pittsburgh . An incredible bodybuilder!
    Thats a riot I remember that too, sometimes I would think why I am guest posing next to these guys I'm like a peanut, I mean I still am compared to Kai but I would like to think I'm more of a almond now not just a peanut lmfao

better stretch on the triceps

Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    yesssir

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    I do them that way too!
    They're better that way and believe it or not less elbow pain from my personal experiences

Quote Originally Posted by Jizzle View Post
    He is going to do a lot of damage this year! Got all the right tools in the box to fight with the big guys, if he comes in peeled.
    Thanks my man, that's the plan!

Oh yeah, I tried and feel better!
    PAY ATTENTION...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    The more videos I see of Guy, the more I am convinced he is the real choice for President.

I think we should get some shirts made up and start a movement. "Guy for President".

He has the charisma, the common sense, seems unable to lie, and most importantly, has the guns.

Lets do this.
    Hey if people will buy them I am all about it. There are people that love me and people that hate me but the way i see it the ones that love me, I appreciate all the support, the ones that hate me can hate me but at the end of the day whenever my day comes and i die, those can say, I hated him but he was an honest person and spoke the truth. That's one thing I hate is when the camera starts rolling you see personality changes in people, I am the same person on or off the camera, and I speak whats on my mind about anything I am asked as if my friends were asking me. You only live once, whats the point in lying and hiding behind a fucking bush you're whole life. And yes GUNS are always good as well! Now if we can get NJ to make it easier to get a carriers permit my life would be grand....comeeeeeeee on Trump!!!!!!!!!!
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Barbarian

It's Gai, not Guy. Guy is a French name pronounced differently.
    Last edited by Listerine; May 14th, 2016 at 03:45 PM.

Guy has been my favorite 212 competitor for a while now, I just bought my ticket to the new york pro, can't wait to see him take the win! Will be there rooting for you man, best of luck, KILL IT!
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    Guy has been my favorite 212 competitor for a while now, I just bought my ticket to the new york pro, can't wait to see him take the win! Will be there rooting for you man, best of luck, KILL IT!
    Hope to see you there! Guy is a great bodybuilder and an Old school no BS dude!