Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dallas McCarver's 7.5 Week Out Leg Workout - Focusing On Quads

Default Dallas McCarver's 7.5 Week Out Leg Workout - Focusing On Quads

Is this real life?! Deep glute striations through the tights is CRAZY

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jizzle View Post
    Is this real life?! Deep glute striations through the tights is CRAZY
    Hahaha dude! I was just going to say that. That is some crazy stuff!

This is a sick gym, Dallas is going to be bringing the nasty! I want to see him and Pete Rubbish do a deadlift/squat video together
    Want to improve day in and day out.
    Learning more and more every day

GodDamn, he's putting in some serious work, no wonder he's making these strides. Best of luck to you Dallas, that was damn motivating!
    I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

With smith machine squats I know the stance itself emphasised quads for you but where are your feet in relation to the bar are they forward of it or directly under it? thanks by the way.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MICKSHERE View Post
    With smith machine squats I know the stance itself emphasised quads for you but where are your feet in relation to the bar are they forward of it or directly under it? thanks by the way.
    If you put your feet forward, you are going to get more hamstring and glute activation. If your feet are pretty much directly over or near, you will get more quad activation then the prior. Matt might be able to clarify tho.

Quote Originally Posted by MICKSHERE View Post
    If you are looking from the side heels are in line with the bar!

I think that's how all quad training vids should end -- crawling. Definitely the best training vids coming out right now. Can't wait to see what Dallas accomplishes this season.

Barbarian

Great vid, and great thread (the other Dallas thread). More pros should be doing this type of content for the fans. Hope you do well, Dallas!

Dallas is fucking gigantic, his quads have made some insane gains in the past few years.

A monster ,he looks like Coleman in those tights ! Yeah buddy !
    Last man standing on contest day . Only time is in his way , he will accomplish wonders this kid in the future , thats for sure !
    Im a big fan of his work ethic and his phisique . After Jay retired , this guy gives me the inspiration and the motivation to train hard in the gym .
    Dallas ur workouts are freakin insane ! Love it !

He is looking incredible and the videos you are posting are awesome....future Mr. Olympia....by the way..what brand of shoes is he wearing in this video ?

Love watching this guys videos....he trains like an animal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Dallas is looking massive. He's a testament to amazing genetics as he wanted to bring up his legs....and boom his legs grew and like he said one body part at a time with his back being next. Some bb'ers just can't bring up certain body parts, try as they might, like Evan and JoJ with their thighs or Pakulski with his biceps. Dallas appears to be a 1%'er... The elite of the elite. He has the frame, the width, the height, genetics and receptors to rise to the very TOP of the ranks. Winning his next show will definetly send a message.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    everything went according to plan except when the rap music was playing in the background
    rap is dead guys..it died with Biggie Smalls... move on to techno music

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    Dallas is looking massive. He's a testament to amazing genetics as he wanted to bring up his legs....and boom his legs grew and like he said one body part at a time with his back being next. Some bb'ers just can't bring up certain body parts, try as they might, like Evan and JoJ with their thighs or Pakulski with his biceps. Dallas appears to be a 1%'er... The elite of the elite. He has the frame, the width, the height, genetics and receptors to rise to the very TOP of the ranks. Winning his next show will definetly send a message.
    Right...lol I just thought about It and they grew. Has nothing to do with training them to the point of vomiting once or twice weakly... I gurantee you ANYONE who trains legs this way will improve them! Neither Matt or myself have had the best legs in the past but we do train with an intensity few others possess.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast