Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 32 of 66 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Results 528 to 544 of 1114

Thread: IFBB New York Pro | News, Information & Live Play By Play

  1. #528

    Default

    My question is......Is anyone going to ask Steve directly about the venue, the lighting, or the rushed nature of the show?

    Or is everyone too scared of him??

  2. #529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManagerMatt View Post
    Dexter is the only complete bodybuilder on stage and as usual, hes the most conditioned.. Everyone else has flaws... Not an accident Dexer is 1 win away from matching the all time win record. This contest isnt close...
    This Exactly!

  3. #530

    Default

    They are legit concerns, so it's not like he can think they are way out of line....

  4. #531

    Default

    Roelly really needs to work on his posing. Maxx looks so crisp from the front its crazy! Kuclo has thickened up a lot; just needs more back and detail. I think Dexter has this one though, he's so complete its undeniable!

  5. #532

    Default

    Roelly definitely has some SEO issue in that right triceps...

  6. #533

    Default

    am I seeing this right? is the lighting for a PRO BODYBUILDING show potlights???? wtf??

  7. #534
    Iron Addict IRONBULL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    RUSSIA
    Posts
    2,772
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Arash destroy Darrem

    Chief Editor EASTLABS.RU - judge IFBB PRO LEAGUE - judge IFBB

  8. #535
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,512
    Gender
    Male
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  9. #536

    Default

    Well guys definitely not the results I was hoping for. My physique unfortunately was washed out on that stage as my tan was too light under those lights.
    I was happy with my physique and improvements but in that lighting it looked like I was carrying a layer of water that I wasn't. It's frustrating to see that but it is what it is.
    I'm gonna go get another coat of tan for my own benefit and see if that helps tonight. Won't change the judging but that's ok. I'll regroup and come back better next week!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #537
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,512
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    If you have taken photos of your progress, you can show that you did the work. Blaming the lighting is not very convincing.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  11. #538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnCarla View Post
    Well guys definitely not the results I was hoping for. My physique unfortunately was washed out on that stage as my tan was too light under those lights.
    I was happy with my physique and improvements but in that lighting it looked like I was carrying a layer of water that I wasn't. It's frustrating to see that but it is what it is.
    I'm gonna go get another coat of tan for my own benefit and see if that helps tonight. Won't change the judging but that's ok. I'll regroup and come back better next week!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    props for getting on stage and competing. since you put yourself out there I will give you a critique/advice. you need a third party that you trust REALLY assess your physique because you see something in the mirror that isn't there in reality. if the issue was NOT simply lighting,if that were true then everyone on stage next to you would look to be in the same condition as you are. the reason they don't is not because of tanning oil or any of that, its because you are not in stage shape. you are carrying too much bodyfat and water for the stage. you are not a "fat" person, in the gym you would look like a lean fit chick, but on stage is totally different. best of luck.

  12. #539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcgough View Post
    the prejudging of 212 and open was too rushed. Instead of coming out on their own at the start, they came out in groups of four. In the 212 the comparisons lasted eight minutes and comprised three callouts in total. Each guy got one call out. There was no final call out for top three, four or whatever. In the open the comparisons lasted 16 minutes and comprised four callouts. And okay – he’s a fellow brit – but how the hell was nathan de asha overlooked?

    These guys train for years, diet for months and then are given just a few scant minutes to make their case. This is not right. I’m sorta getting angry. This is the price paid for having all these other classes and having to get them all judged on the day. Posted by one pissed off individual.
    very well said!!!
    physique under construction

  13. #540
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,043
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnCarla View Post
    Well guys definitely not the results I was hoping for. My physique unfortunately was washed out on that stage as my tan was too light under those lights.
    I was happy with my physique and improvements but in that lighting it looked like I was carrying a layer of water that I wasn't. It's frustrating to see that but it is what it is.
    I'm gonna go get another coat of tan for my own benefit and see if that helps tonight. Won't change the judging but that's ok. I'll regroup and come back better next week!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wish you luck, but I dont think it was only the lights,, you have a lot of fat compered to the other girls and not enough muscle either compered to the firt call out girls..But you need way more tan as the other girls had beautiful tan...this you're first pro show?
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

  14. #541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    props for getting on stage and competing. since you put yourself out there I will give you a critique/advice. you need a third party that you trust REALLY assess your physique because you see something in the mirror that isn't there in reality. if the issue was NOT simply lighting,if that were true then everyone on stage next to you would look to be in the same condition as you are. the reason they don't is not because of tanning oil or any of that, its because you are not in stage shape. you are carrying too much bodyfat and water for the stage. you are not a "fat" person, in the gym you would look like a lean fit chick, but on stage is totally different. best of luck.
    Lol. I have a third party. I have a few that asses everything. I know what the issues were. I'm good. Trust me.

  15. #542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    I wish you luck, but I dont think it was only the lights,, you have a lot of fat compered to the other girls and not enough muscle either compered to the firt call out girls..But you need way more tan as the other girls had beautiful tan...this you're first pro show?
    Nope. That's not it. I know what you guys are trying to say. I get it. But that's not it. Promise. I know what it is.

  16. #543
    Juggernaut GeorgeUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,512
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnCarla View Post
    Lol. I have a third party. I have a few that asses everything. I know what the issues were. I'm good. Trust me.
    You are a good poster and have looked great in the past, but you have to be honest, it wasn't 'water'. Lucky for you, you have everything needed in the class. You were actually on the side of the stage with the good lighting. Chin up though, you deserve credit for being up there.
    D E S T R O Y

  17. #544
    Freak of Nature OldSchool90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,063
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnCarla View Post
    Lol. I have a third party. I have a few that asses everything. I know what the issues were. I'm good. Trust me.
    i thought BDEGRDs advise was solid and spot on. if it wasnt conditioning, what was it? you say you know it.

Page 32 of 66 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •