Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Prejudging Wrap-up Video with Bob, David & Shawn - IFBB New York Pro 2016

Default Prejudging Wrap-up Video with Bob, David & Shawn - IFBB New York Pro 2016

I think Shawn needs to take his glasses off before giving his opinions on the show, especially the 212. I was actually the first one to tell Shaun Clarida that he would win a pro show last year and be top 3 at this years show, but not sure what Shawn was looking at during the show, bc I had over 50lbs on Shaun, and not only that was "as many others stated" Peeled out of my mind, now I will say the stage little as Chris Aceto said (My nutritionist, and best in the game) the lighting made everyone look like butter, but even with shitty lighting you were lights out peeled. Now I know Mr. Ray doesn't think to highly of Aceto for some odd reason, and it's clear in every interview he does, bc if he knows Chris is working with someone there is always something negative to say. Shawn remember last year I won and you had me 2-3, this year I won you had me 3-4, you see a pattern here? And last I checked we are BOTH MD ATHLETES correct? That's a real team player, let me know when they put you on the judging panel bc I might have to go into retierment
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Cisternino View Post
    I think Shawn needs to take his glasses off before giving his opinions on the show, especially the 212. I was actually the first one to tell Shaun Clarida that he would win a pro show last year and be top 3 at this years show, but not sure what Shawn was looking at during the show, bc I had over 50lbs on Shaun, and not only that was "as many others stated" Peeled out of my mind, now I will say the stage little as Chris Aceto said (My nutritionist, and best in the game) the lighting made everyone look like butter, but even with shitty lighting you were lights out peeled. Now I know Mr. Ray doesn't think to highly of Aceto for some odd reason, and it's clear in every interview he does, bc if he knows Chris is working with someone there is always something negative to say. Shawn remember last year I won and you had me 2-3, this year I won you had me 3-4, you see a pattern here? And last I checked we are BOTH MD ATHLETES correct? That's a real team player, let me know when they put you on the judging panel bc I might have to go into retierment
    Lol oh shit...Cisternino telling Shawn to fuck off I love it haha

HELLO GUY THIAT WAS A GREAT POST.
    I do not watch the 212 to closely, but are more interested in open show,Having said that it was for me not even close between you and the runner up,,,Who ever te runner up was supposed to be.Even though marco got second I had craig as second..AND to me personally you was better than him clearly.
    TO suggest that shaun was better than you at this show is an insult to bodybuilding.Yes he looked good ,but he weighs 40 pounds less than you..So it is not even worth discussing if e beat you ,,
    Shawn ray does not like you,I have NOTICED THIS for a long time,in the way he talks about you..

He did the same thing with cedric mc millan when he was with m.d too.Always diss him her eon te boards and made atleast 50 jokes on the net joking about how he won't make tye contest because of car problems with accrete etch.
    Several times in olay by play when he critics you he is never bringing you up,only down,.But for some reasons he is always positive when Bracnh shows up.Not saying brach is not good, but sure you are atleast at branch level of symmetry and muscle( in my opinion better than branch)
    SO Either he doesn'tike you for a reason or it is just that he hates people who work with ACETO.

yOU SEE shawn ray dont care if you are a m.d athlete ,he is no team player at all.
    He uses m.d to promote himself ,his reality shows,and his contest .But you never hear him promote any of there fellow m.d players like tioyourself.
    It is a joke to my how a man will try to make another m.d athlete look bad when they are supposed to be on the same team.

But when shawn ray doesn't ike someone he makes fun off them om the net,and acts like aa chid.
    He has in many post mase fun of nasser el sonabty ( even if they where friends and is dead.)
    HE was eplouyd as the flag ship of shreds ( who i have nothing against)he took they're money and as soon they was in aa though place he refused to even try help them on the boards
    sAME Thing happened when lee thomspn was the boss ,shawn ray was shaking hands and wa best friends ,soon as thompson left he was om the hate train...

IF I WAS YOU I would slap the shiit out of ray,he is ruining yopure swag brother --
    You see you for 5 years a go was a nobody,but know you are somebody.
    On this boards you are very respected and popular( you can thank michael edards for that ,as he has made tons of post about you all in a good way)But shawn ray is making you look weak ER than you are,why???t,

SHAW RAY Unknown.jpg
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Muscle Head

SHIT commentary and analysis like this from Shawn Ray completely ruins his integrity and devalues his opinions on the sport! Anyone who saw this show live knew Guy was the winner as soon as the comparisons started! Yeah Shaun Clarida looked great and has improved his physique a lot but last time I checked "most improved" isn't what matters when it comes to judging a BBing contest!! You competed in what 10 straight Olympias Mr. Ray, and looked pretty much exactly the same in almost every single one of them so how are you going to bash on Guy for coming in looking like he always does, which is full and fucking peeled!!!! Put your petty dislikes for other coaches, gurus and people in general to the side and do your damn job which is analyzing physiques!

Default Prejudging Wrap-up Video with Bob, David & Shawn - IFBB New York Pro 2016

Calm down kid.
    You deserved to win at the Finals, I had Shaun Clarida winning after prejudging, Marco in 3rd.
    Being a Reporter doesn't make one a Judge, we express Opinions that are later served to generate further conversation.

That said, I had Shaun as the Winner with you in 2nd.
    You don't have to like my opinion, it's not like we are close personal friends. Writing for MD doesn't make my Opinion any different because we are quote "Teammates" now does it?
    WTF does Aceto have to do with my opinion? I haven't spoken to him in years???
    Breathe and enjoy your victory, hell even I had myself winning the Mr Olympia a few times so you see son, I've been wrong before but I survived and found a way to be happy.
    You need to work on controlling your emotions son.

Congrats

Strength & Honor!

Muscle Head

Strength & Honor![/QUOTE]

True class and professionalism from "one of the greats!" SMH F'ing DBAG!!

people can have their own opinion. he doesnt have to have an md athlete winning every show just because he is with md. also aceto always talks shit about farahs clients. dex won PJ so easily it wasnt even funny, but in the wrap up aceto and palumbo had winklaar first. come on man, winklaar completely fucked up PJ. dex wasnt even compared for a second time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Calm down kid.
    You deserved to win at the Finals, I had Shaun Clarida winning after prejudging, Marco in 3rd.
    Being a Reporter doesn't make one a Judge, we express Opinions that are later served to generate further conversation.

That said, I had Shaun as the Winner with you in 2nd.
    You don't have to like my opinion, it's not like we are close personal friends. Writing for MD doesn't make my Opinion any different because we are quote "Teammates" now does it?
    WTF does Aceto have to do with my opinion? I haven't spoken to him in years???
    Breathe and enjoy your victory, hell even I had myself winning the Mr Olympia a few times so you see son, I've been wrong before but I survived and found a way to be happy.
    You need to work on controlling your emotions son.

Congrats

Strength & Honor!
    You know what shawn I read your comments and I agree with some of the comments you wrote, and I agree that your a journalist and it's your opinion and regardless of that I am out there like everyone else trying to win a show, and I get you think I came across emotional but the judges all saw it clearly as me winning with straight 1s, and I respect your opinion and I praised shaun for making the improvements and he did one hell of a job. Everyone is there to win, and like everyone else I bust my ass every day to win every show that I do, I can tell that your not a fan of my physique and that's fine, and I know Shaun might illuminate you in some ways bc of being the smaller guy and kicking ass. Also I had you winning a few Os over Dorian, so I know people tend to go with what the know. I respect you and your opinions, I felt like it was a personal attack on myself, because nothing was explained as to why you felt that way. Im glad the judges had me winning and I plan to keep kicking ass until the Olympia.
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Guy - from what I saw, you won that show by a significant margin. It wasn't close. That's all.
    D E S T R O Y

You know what shawn I read your comments and I agree with some of the comments you wrote, and I agree that your a journalist and it's your opinion and regardless of that I am out there like everyone else trying to win a show, and I get you think I came across emotional but the judges all saw it clearly as me winning with straight 1s, and I respect your opinion and I praised shaun for making the improvements and he did one hell of a job. Everyone is there to win, and like everyone else I bust my ass every day to win every show that I do, I can tell that your not a fan of my physique and that's fine, and I know Shaun might illuminate you in some ways bc of being the smaller guy and kicking ass. Also I had you winning a few Os over Dorian, so I know people tend to go with what the know. I respect you and your opinions, I felt like it was a personal attack on myself, because nothing was explained as to why you felt that way. Im glad the judges had me winning and I plan to keep kicking ass until the Olympia.
    Guy
    You have my phone number, you want to know what I think use it.
    Running in here with the peanut gallery isn't a productive way to find out what's up.congrats on defending your title!
    FYI
    I missed you guys battle at the night show and everyone told me you looked even better while Shaun peeked at prejudging!
    Shit like that illuminates and separates!

You got my prejudging opinion and got all Turned up and still won!
    It's all good in the hood!
    🍻🍻

Strength & Honor!

Clarida is a fucking animal.

But Guy still is better.

«Humanity has been led by failures.»

That fdb is freaking nasty man, Clarida has some structure.