Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Best Supplements to Enhance Muscle Pump And Build Long Term Gains

Default Best Supplements to Enhance Muscle Pump And Build Long Term Gains

Bullshit. I have been taking 3 grams Arginine pwo and the difference is very evident. And I am no novice lifter ( 505 raw drug free bench). It has helped me drop 35 lbs of fat and my aerobic capacity hasc increased dramatically. Again, I say this article is total bullshit.

Arganine is a huge scam

Little Guy

Disagree. There's millions of supp scams. Arginine, and the power of various "free forms" is legit, not a scam.

Show me two studies that invalidate,
    and I will show you two validating. {scholarly sources and all}

Science was bought off years ago, so you're go a have to read between the lines.

Arginine has been shown to assist in older men far superior to younger men. Citrulline is even better, and works for most people in terms of vasodilation. I never noticed much difference in pump (even when nutritional intake is a controlled constant variable) with arginine or agmatine.

You know what works? Whatever you find that works for you!

I see most workout warriors who buy these supps don't even have a decent grasp on their nutritional intake versus caloric expenditure. They also are underhydrated and avoid salt intake. They also work without eating regularly. They also don't understand the concept of muscle and liver glycogen. If you control nutritional intake and hydration, you don't need any vasodilators. They may help you improve your pump, but if the nutrition isn't there to begin with, what's the point?
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

I don't think that it is remotely possible to ever take 3g of any amino acid pre or post training and be so certain that it produced a specific result.

It just won't happen, it certainly won't trigger a noticeable increase in muscle mass, no way.

In April, 2015, Team MD wrote an article which contained positive references to Arginine. These guys say so much shit, they forgot the shit they have previously said.