Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 IFBB Vancouver Pro | News, Information, Results & Live Play By Play

Banned

Eleanora Dorbinina - a shorter, very compact girl but she's got really good muscularity and her conditioning looks great. Very balanced physique, no weak points at all. Needs to fix a few poses but overall she looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned

Carol Hanley - can't go wrong with some Uptown Funk! She's got a great physique! Good legs, upper body looks good with great arms and delts, her rear double bicep looks really good, conditioning is good. Could maybe just bring her waist in just a bit to help with her taper.

Banned

Leah Johnson - YES, comes out to Poison by Alice Cooper! She has a very impressive look overall, good muscularity, nice aesthetics, needs a little more back to help her v taper, conditioning in the hams could be a little better as well. Nice quads, good potential Here.

Banned

Mi Hyun Jung - speaking of potential, this girl has boatloads of it, like one of the more impressive physiques I've seen all year. Conditioning needs to improve some and she can be a top 10 at the Olympia type competitor, maybe higher. She's THAT good!!!! Wow!!!

Banned

Mindi Obrien - Mindi looks great as always. Good muscularity, good conditioning, nice balanced physique. Mindi really distinguishes herself mixing her old fitness moves into her incredibly dramatic routines. This "goodbye my lover"'routine is just amazing. I've seen it a few times and it's not getting even remotely old. Just an amazing performer.

Banned

Tamara Qureshi - another good with good potential. Good back, very good legs, conditioning needs some work but it's still respectable. Good presentation but her transitions could be just a little smoother.

Banned

Lisa Stark - small waist, good quads, back as a whole could be a little bit tighter, muscularity in her upper body looks a little more on par with figure than WPD but overall she looks good!

Banned

Carmen Tochenick - very complete physique when it comes to muscularity and balance, maybe a little more quad sweep would help a bit but she looks good. Good back shots, arms and delts look good. Conditioning is good but she could be just little leaner in her hams and glutes. Overall a very good showing for Carmen.

Banned

Women's Physique Confirmation Round First Callout

Sent from my EK-GC200 using Tapatalk

Banned

Women's Physique Confirmation Round Second Callou

Sent from my EK-GC200 using Tapatalk

Banned

Fitness Routines are up!

Banned

Chika Aluka - comes out in all red to "Under Pressure" by queen! She's in fantastic shape, showing good strength and athleticism, good flexibility. Would've like to have seen the music pick Up just a bit but she's having fun with this song and its its showing. Good routine.

Banned

Debbie Clark - hits a few good strength moves. Needs to be more aggressive hitting some of her moves and in her transitions. She looks great and even though it's upbeat music, the routine had a bit of a slow feel.

Banned

Dominique Matthews - comes out in her married outfit again, same routine we saw in Chicago. Intense music, good energy. Showing good control and athleticism in her moves, good string of back handsprings but has a bit of trouble with the last one. Solid digit me overall.

Banned

Kim Scoffins - rockin a catwoman outfit! She's in pretty good condition, good arms and delts. The music has a bit of a weird flow to it, routine elements not seeming very cohesive, needs to work on some strength moves, had a bit of trouble, they should look effortless.

Poor bodybuilders... its 10:11PM in Vancouver, right?
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Banned

Janine Taddeo - comes out in s ballerina outfit hiding some ribbons, guessing it's a puppet theme, breaking free of the strings type
    Thing! Hits a pretty agressive tumbling pass, showing off good gymnastic skills and athleticism, some moves could still be polos he up some. Would like to see the pace picked up a little bit.

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast