Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 2016 IFBB Vancouver Pro | News, Information, Results & Live Play By Play

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    Nowadays peeled glutes are more important than having lats ot back or even some muscle of any kind above the glutes...
    Glutes are the most important muscle group in bodybuilding.

You don't need arms or back to win a Bbing show? or balance or symmetry? WTF?
    He decisively won every pose except the bdb, rls, and the side tri. That makes him the clear winner.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

I would have liked Curry to win. From the waist down to me Ben looks like an Ifbb pro, but from the waist up I just don't see it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well deserved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For an incomplete and mishmash of bodyparts to win a pro show.....Frickin' disgusting....

Question for David Baye: I was at the show yesterday but not today....Was the IFBB judging panel the same today as yesterday? (I mean, was it the 5 Canadian judges and no one from down south?)

Man who has maxx charles pissed of from the ifbb??? Nit saying he shouldve won or shoudnt of, but his placings the last few shows including this is a joke. Yeah he needs to bring up his hams etc etc but friggin hell he's more complete than ben.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Maxx Charles missing from top 4 very odd. Of course, IFBB judges are not accountable for their decisions, so we won't learn their reasoning.

Great showing for Ben. I see Curry destroying Ben from the back though; and I don't see Ben's advantage from the front that distinctive, especially given his top-bottom imbalance. Nonetheless, Pak brought a great package for him tonight.

You don't need arms or back to win a Bbing show? or balance or symmetry? WTF?
    Apparently not...but consider who else was there too. Personally I would have liked to see Brandon be a bit sharper and him taking 1st...but he wasn't. Pacman did correct his gut issues, has world class legs and delts...his triceps are good...it's just the back is subpar (always has been) and those biceps from the front don't look good at all compared to the genetic marvel that is Brandon.
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    Maxx Charles missing from top 4 very odd. Of course, IFBB judges are not accountable for their decisions, so we won't learn their reasoning.

Great showing for Ben. I see Curry destroying Ben from the back though; and I don't see Ben's advantage from the front that distinctive, especially given his top-bottom imbalance. Nonetheless, Pak brought a great package for him tonight.
    I agree with your assessment...Brandon Curry was good and I believe the reason he didn't win was Pacman had better overall conditioning and that judging panel rewarded that over the God given genetics and shape. I'm no fan of Pacman but he did have Curry on conditioning...Brandon has only himself to blame. He should have been sharper than Chicago and won this show.
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Spotter

You can say that again!!! Dont know if he could of beat Ben today but def Johnny and seems to be getting placed lower than he should?!! Hmmm? maybe he hasn't done anyone any favors lately like some other guys?? Come on IFBB!!! How about we get our act together!!!!

Max over JOJ for sure.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Don't forget that JoJ is a close friend of Branch Warren. That could explain a couple of small gifts here and there.
    Hahahaha!!! Very true!! And we all know if there is any one who gets the crown for the most "gifts" is your truly - Branch Warren.... Dont get me started!! As much as I like JOJ, sorry but in my opinion not no top 5 guy here and yea in last few showings he has been been bumped up more than a place or two. Dont care if he is a vet of the sport etc, you the judges, your taking money out of someone else packet who deserved to be up a slot and more!! How about we start to penalize the judges that are really off in there placings?? How about we fine them $$?? Think the'll start to be more fair??! There just killing our sport for their our satisfactions and screw the people who deserve to be placed where they belong! If there is one thing I hate seeing is out rite obvious poor placings that we all see but these trained, say they know what their doing judges dont! TIME SOMETHING IS DONE!!!!

This has to be the weakest lineup of any pro show this season. Ben winning says a lot about the competition.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by somedevil View Post
    JOJ getting gifted last couple outings , he looks terrible. Maxx is top 3 , id have Fred Smalls winning , Pakulskis upper body is just too weak..
    Good post! There are guys in the second call out that could of placed higher than him. (JOJ)

Maxx Charles got played!

Man if Curry, Smalls or Johnnie came in as lean as pakulski.... same thoughts every show
    Want to improve day in and day out.
    Learning more and more every day

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728 LastLast