Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brad Rowe's Chest & Shoulders Workout Videos

Default Brad Rowe's Chest & Shoulders Workout Videos

Thanks again David and Jordan for setting this up!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Good vids Brad!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Nice form Brad! Guys backstage staring each other down at NPC Shows is too funny! I mean by then you either ready or your not!

Banned

Lol!

Silly me! All this time I thought his name was Matt Jansen

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Good vids Brad!
    Thanks, we have a leg day video coming soon too

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Nice form Brad! Guys backstage staring each other down at NPC Shows is too funny! I mean by then you either ready or your not!
    Its true, everyone giving dirty looks, definitely a different vibe than backstage at pro shows. However after a couple years on the National circuit you make some friends and things werent so cut throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    Silly me! All this time I thought his name was Matt Jansen
    Haha did I slaughter his name? Cant be as bad as the opening titles spelling my last name Row haha

You have a great attitude Brad. Keep kicking ass.

I always enjoy the video's with Brad Rowe, he looks really down to earth and honest.
    Brad, have you ever been tested for food intolerances? Cause you get bloated so easy.
    Keep up the good work !

Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    You have a great attitude Brad. Keep kicking ass.
    Thank you! I am just a realist but doesnt mean you cant have passion and still pursue your dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by macmac View Post
    I always enjoy the video's with Brad Rowe, he looks really down to earth and honest.
    Brad, have you ever been tested for food intolerances? Cause you get bloated so easy.
    Keep up the good work !
    Thank you for the kind words. Yes I have had so many tests done. Things have dated back to me being 11, diagnosed with clinical IBS .

Thank you to team MD and Brad for the vids. It's always cool to see training vids with the athlete talking in between and or explaining things rather than just watching training footage with some hard rock workout music and no explanation or narration. Plus it's always cool to get to know the competitors on a personal level as fans.
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Muscle Head

Brad

what has matt changed to help you with your digestion. Are you taking specific supplements or has your food choices changed etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    Thank you to team MD and Brad for the vids. It's always cool to see training vids with the athlete talking in between and or explaining things rather than just watching training footage with some hard rock workout music and no explanation or narration. Plus it's always cool to get to know the competitors on a personal level as fans.
    Very glad you enjoyed this video. I thought it was great they had some questions lined up to answer and had me explain a little about the training as well. Im not the most outgoing personality so definitely makes it a little more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by S30NYL View Post
    Brad

what has matt changed to help you with your digestion. Are you taking specific supplements or has your food choices changed etc.
    It has been a combination of a few things. 1- Matt had the balls to drop my protein intake low (5oz portions) It was something that I was going to do if I had prepped myself which was what I considered for a bit. 2- Ravenous from ProjectAD the company I am with is not just a digestive enzyme but also has herbs in it to help cleanse the GI tract for better absorption and increase appetite 3- Food choices are similar, I know that things like brown rice, sweet potatoes, and sometimes regular potatoes bother me as well as many vegetables, so just staying more in-tune with how foods respond. Even on refeed days trying different sources like bagels compared to english muffins and regular muffins ect. Today I finally came to the realization that my beloved muffins just dont sit that well with me so next time we will cut them out.

I like that he'll lower the weight to stay within a rep range. It seems that many have an ego of a size that would prevent the implementation of such an otherwise instinctual notion.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Rowe View Post
    Very glad you enjoyed this video. I thought it was great they had some questions lined up to answer and had me explain a little about the training as well. Im not the most outgoing personality so definitely makes it a little more interesting.

It has been a combination of a few things. 1- Matt had the balls to drop my protein intake low (5oz portions) It was something that I was going to do if I had prepped myself which was what I considered for a bit. 2- Ravenous from ProjectAD the company I am with is not just a digestive enzyme but also has herbs in it to help cleanse the GI tract for better absorption and increase appetite 3- Food choices are similar, I know that things like brown rice, sweet potatoes, and sometimes regular potatoes bother me as well as many vegetables, so just staying more in-tune with how foods respond. Even on refeed days trying different sources like bagels compared to english muffins and regular muffins ect. Today I finally came to the realization that my beloved muffins just dont sit that well with me so next time we will cut them out.
    Not that i am anywhere near your level but i also have come to realize 5oz portions are much better for me. How many meals do you do a day of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Not that i am anywhere near your level but i also have come to realize 5oz portions are much better for me. How many meals do you do a day of that?
    this is my baseline diet

Diet
    1- 30g whey, 1 scoop grazed (greens/bcaa drink), 1tbsp white chai flower, 3 whole eggs, 80g cream of rice
    2- 5oz chicken, 210g rice, 7g coconut oil
    pre train- 30g Aminotaur (BCAA/EAA) 15g Raging Full (fast carb)
    intra train- 30g Aminotaur (BCAA/EAA) 15g Raging Full (fast carb)
    post- 50g whey
    3- 5oz flank, 210g rice
    4- 5oz chicken, 140g rice, 60g guac
    5- 3 whole egg, 3oz turkey, 2 slices ezekiel bread, 85g green beans
    6- mid sleep when piss- 45g whey, 1 scoop grazed, 1tbsp white chai flour

Brad - Where do you get your sleeveless hoodies from?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast