Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Brad Rowe Trains Quads & Hams at the MECCA

Default Brad Rowe Trains Quads & Hams at the MECCA

Classy guy, and very candid. I appreciate that. Wish him the best for qualification for 2017.

Wish him the best for the future !
    IT DOESN'T MATTER !!

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    Classy guy, and very candid. I appreciate that. Wish him the best for qualification for 2017.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreDMouL View Post
    Wish him the best for the future !
    Thank you for the kind words guys!

I agree Brad is an awesome dude... im from South Africa and was training at the Mecca for the first time ever, all star struck seeing Dexter, Charles Glass and Hide training right next to me and Brad comes right up to me and starts a conversation, super cool, super friendly... sport needs more guys like him!

YOU MY BOY BLUE! lol. Nice shit as always B-Rad!. Got to hit those legs some more my man, looking small!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewhudson View Post
    I agree Brad is an awesome dude... im from South Africa and was training at the Mecca for the first time ever, all star struck seeing Dexter, Charles Glass and Hide training right next to me and Brad comes right up to me and starts a conversation, super cool, super friendly... sport needs more guys like him!
    RSA Verteenwoordig!!!

I am really becoming a fan of Brad. He is a good guy and can articulate his workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewhudson View Post
    Haha hey I am a fan of yours so I came to say hello!! Wishing you the best in Hong Kong buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    YOU MY BOY BLUE! lol. Nice shit as always B-Rad!. Got to hit those legs some more my man, looking small!
    I try so hard but they just dont grow....I sneeze and my pecs grow....oh wait flip that lol.

This was very good morale ,, Nice to hear some good morale in the ifbb,,,
    But rowe Im worried, you seem to think with a smaller waist and condition you will be better?? Yes you would. BUT after rewind different shows YOU HAVE TO GAIN SOME SIZE,,,,
    Would it not be better to take a full year offseason out? and grow some size and come back i summer 2017 and do some damage???
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Once again, great video's! I like the (serious, non cliché) talk in between sets! Keep it up Brad!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Watched all three videos. Good balance of intensity, exercise choice and order. Brad has a good head and has a solid pro career. Many fall by the wayside, but he hasn't. Might have to chop the sleeves off one of my FR hoodies. Bloody hot in London today. Keep up what your doing Brad.
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    This was very good morale ,, Nice to hear some good morale in the ifbb,,,
    But rowe Im worried, you seem to think with a smaller waist and condition you will be better?? Yes you would. BUT after rewind different shows YOU HAVE TO GAIN SOME SIZE,,,,
    Would it not be better to take a full year offseason out? and grow some size and come back i summer 2017 and do some damage???
    Thank you for the kind words AJ. I definitely need to add a lot of size!! But I do not want to push it and ruin the small things that set me apart from most other competitors (the ability to do vacuum and good detail/condition). So I am ok with taking it slow and adding 4-6lbs of muscle a year (which I have consistently done over the years). Now I would be fine with taking a whole year off and coming back late summer next year but to be honest competing makes me money. My clientele goes up, my merchandise sells, my social media following goes up. So I have to balance making improvements and setting myself up to make more money. Now I do see the flipside of "You will make more in the long run if you wait longer and do better" which is true to an extent but to feel financially secure in the mean time I feel this is the best move for me.

Quote Originally Posted by macmac View Post
    Once again, great video's! I like the (serious, non cliché) talk in between sets! Keep it up Brad!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
    Im glad I didnt bore you guys to death!!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Watched all three videos. Good balance of intensity, exercise choice and order. Brad has a good head and has a solid pro career. Many fall by the wayside, but he hasn't. Might have to chop the sleeves off one of my FR hoodies. Bloody hot in London today. Keep up what your doing Brad.
    Thank you George and thank you for the support! Im sure you are loving this little heat wave, just think of winter and take it all in!

Spotter

Thanks for doing these videos Brad. I haven't watched them In about 6 months and forgot your name and just came to MD to watch some quad videos for motivation for tonight's workout and BAM, here they are posted! Only quad workout that has ever made my quads sore In years.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Rowe View Post
    Thank you for the kind words guys!
    Thanks Brad. I will call you tomorrow to yell at you because im going to try this leg workout today and I suspect I wont be walking properly for the next few days!!
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonBaxter View Post
    Thanks for doing these videos Brad. I haven't watched them In about 6 months and forgot your name and just came to MD to watch some quad videos for motivation for tonight's workout and BAM, here they are posted! Only quad workout that has ever made my quads sore In years.
    Awesome to hear!! Hope its a killer workout.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Thanks Brad. I will call you tomorrow to yell at you because im going to try this leg workout today and I suspect I wont be walking properly for the next few days!!
    Hhaha thanks brother, ive been slacking big time on legs since my last show so just some extensions will have me crippled next time around!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Rowe View Post
    Awesome to hear!! Hope its a killer workout.

Hhaha thanks brother, ive been slacking big time on legs since my last show so just some extensions will have me crippled next time around!
    Bro that shit was killer today. I couldnt even finish everything. I could barely walk out the gym. Those extensions sets were nuts, as where the freaking leg press! I didnt have that one machine you did so I just did squats but didnt go all the way down to try and just emphasize the quads.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"