Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEW Video series: On the Stage with Evan Centopani

Thumbs up NEW Video series: On the Stage with Evan Centopani

Part 1:

Perspective. Life is one long journey, and over time what qualifies as important can and should change. In Evan Centopani's case, bodybuilding is what he loves and it is a part of him, but as time progresses he can also take a step back and realize what is most important in his life. It might not be what you think. We follow Evan to the Arnold Classic in Melbourne, Australia just weeks after competing at the Arnold in Columbus, OH. Evan shares his secrets to pre-contest food and we follow him to get his first coat of tan.

If you pay attention you might see a naturalguy cameo
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Really like these videos !
    Can't wait for part 2 !

And naturalguy, do you have any news about Antoine ? How is he doing ?
    IT DOESN'T MATTER !!

Quote Originally Posted by FreDMouL View Post
    Really like these videos !
    Can't wait for part 2 !

And naturalguy, do you have any news about Antoine ? How is he doing ?
    This whole series is going to be really good. We had unfettered backstage access at the Australian Arnold (thanks to Tony Doherty) and got coverage of a lot of cool, behind the scenes stuff.

Antoine is working on getting his life together, it's going to be a long process for him.
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

I have so much respect for Evan. What he represents go way beyond bodybuilding. He was gracious enough to do an interview with me for the Digital Magazine i work for and I just found out today from my editor that after they reviewed all the hits from that issue that it was one of the biggest viewed articles in a long time. When he speaks people listen. You just find yourself drawn to him and to what he has to say.

Banned

WOW - That was an AWESOME video - Can't wait for part 2

Evan is the man!

But I want to know how the hell did he sneak food through at the airport? All I got through was a sandwich bag full of mixed nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by IRON DWARF View Post
    Evan is the man!

But I want to know how the hell did he sneak food through at the airport? All I got through was a sandwich bag full of mixed nuts.
    I am pretty sure he put most of it in his checked luggage. Ev can chime in
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    I am pretty sure he put most of it in his checked luggage. Ev can chime in
    Ah, good point! Mine was in carry-on.

Quote Originally Posted by IRON DWARF View Post
    Evan is the man!

I vacuum seal and freeze my food then put it in a cooler in my checked baggage. I've been to Australia 3x before this and never had a problem. This time, when going through customs they went THROUGH my stuff...ripped everything apart and asked numerous questions about PEDs; "Are you sure you're not traveling with any steroids?" etc etc. Of course, I didn't have anything and they were able to see that by the time they dismantled my bags!. BUT they did ask me why I didn't declare my food on the customs form....I explained that I thought it only pertained to raw foods. They let me through with my food...which is cool because it makes life easier!

Great stuff as always, thanks Evan and NG.
    How great you must have felt saying how cool it is to enjoy your dieting meals...
    Donīt care if itīs covered with mud, dirt or blood...45 pounds is 45 pounds.

Banned

I'm sorry, but everything about Evan is fake, including his tan, I thought his tan was real but it's fake. However I must admit I like when he talks about perspective and deep thoughts of life, I'm fascinated by that, just like Kai Greene talks about wisdom. Idk, but to me Evan and Kai Greene probably have the most wisdom in the business

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    I vacuum seal and freeze my food then put it in a cooler in my checked baggage. I've been to Australia 3x before this and never had a problem. This time, when going through customs they went THROUGH my stuff...ripped everything apart and asked numerous questions about PEDs; "Are you sure you're not traveling with any steroids?" etc etc. Of course, I didn't have anything and they were able to see that by the time they dismantled my bags!. BUT they did ask me why I didn't declare my food on the customs form....I explained that I thought it only pertained to raw foods. They let me through with my food...which is cool because it makes life easier!
    You should have told them you were half natty
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Thanks, Evan.

Vegans don't use drugs. They couldn't tell you're vegan?
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    Vegans don't use drugs. They couldn't tell you're vegan?
    Not with those tentacles sticking out of his luggage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mileman View Post
    Great stuff as always, thanks Evan and NG.
    How great you must have felt saying how cool it is to enjoy your dieting meals...
    Honestly, I like dieting..I enjoy good food! I feel bad for people who hate training, hate dieting, (hate the entire process really) but just want to be on stage. That's odd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    You should have told them you were half natty
    I have a phd in half natty veganism.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast