Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 5 Posing Routines - IFBB Baltimore Pro 2016

Default Top 5 Posing Routines - IFBB Baltimore Pro 2016

Disastrous posing routines in general.

Victor is the only one that show something interestinga and he has the connection with public through his movements and facial expression.

Akim is a bomb!
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

great routine from martinez, great song music choices.
    But what the fuck is going on with clarence?? he is actually shaking his ass to the words GIRLS RUN THE WORLD by beyonce it this a joke?? very gay routine, not good at all.
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Horrible! No care at all.

Didn't know this Clarence guy at all. Amazing physique, can only point out the lack of calves. But anywhere else the guy his a beast, very very well built.

Shit, you know what, now after seeing all 30s routines of the top 5 i can say that i would give a finger to have a physique like this guy.

No ideia how he compares to the other guys, i haven't seen the comparation pics yet, but alone he looks fantastic. Have no ideia how he placed so low based on this. (maybe he doesn't compare favorably? he's to small/short?).

Quote Originally Posted by TWoBrO View Post
    Didn't know this Clarence guy at all. Amazing physique, can only point out the lack of calves. But anywhere else the guy his a beast, very very well built.

Shit, you know what, now after seeing all 30s routines of the top 5 i can say that i would give a finger to have a physique like this guy.

No ideia how he compares to the other guys, i haven't seen the comparation pics yet, but alone he looks fantastic. Have no ideia how he placed so low based on this. (maybe he doesn't compare favorably? he's to small/short?).
    he LOOKS great .But he does not live in america, he has not enough fans in the ifbb, no one in the industry talks about him, he has no big sponsors ,.
    This is the reason the judges give him bad placings...he also is a horrible poser and does not get in rich gaspari condition, but he has a great phsqye..he is also short
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Behemoth

Thanks for posting these. I really appreciate all of MD's coverage. Sometimes we give you guys a lot of shit on these boards, but without you, following this sport's top competitors would be a lot tougher!

Spotter

Absolutely terrible posing from most of the guys .....and that Devis guy looked like a beast but his posing was one of the worst routines I've ever seen !
    Am I the only person that thinks Maxx is getting crappy placings at all the shows he enters ?
    I had him in second .

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bostaff View Post
    Absolutely terrible posing from most of the guys .....and that Devis guy looked like a beast but his posing was one of the worst routines I've ever seen !
    Am I the only person that thinks Maxx is getting crappy placings at all the shows he enters ?
    I had him in second .
    Maxx has been overlooked a few times and it sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    he LOOKS great .But he does not live in america, he has not enough fans in the ifbb, no one in the industry talks about him, he has no big sponsors ,.
    This is the reason the judges give him bad placings...he also is a horrible poser and does not get in rich gaspari condition, but he has a great phsqye..he is also short
    You have a few good points, but the guy has a big structural problem with the size of his short legs. Anyway, he does not deserve much more than fifth place, just ahead of Lockett.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»