Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Levrone's 8 Week Out Progress Photos

Default Kevin Levrone's 8 Week Out Progress Photos

?? Is this a joke?

I'm a big fan, but looks that Shawn Ray was right. :/ Kevin looks way too small... I know there is still 8 weeks, but it doesn't look optimistic. Maybe Kevin really should go to Kuwait for the next 7 weeks.

He could compete in MPD, and win.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

He needs more of "da carb"

Jay 2.0

Still got a lonnnng way to go.....

Classic Physique? 212?
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

Spotter

Spend a year in Kuwait and we'll see him next year. Not nearly enough progress to crack top 10. Considering what he looked like months ago he's still made amazing progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    Classic Physique? 212?
    This is going to be tough, I want to believe but the evidence just isn't there. I hope he will reassess and not let groupies influence better judgment.

He will be ready for that guest posing clinic at the Olympia.

Spotter

I think he looks great for a guy at 52, 42 or even 32 especially for the amount of time he has trained for this show and how he looked back this winter with that said yes Keven was known to put a ton of size on in a short amount of time which again I think he has done great with all things considered but also yea I guess one could say if he is to compete in the Olympia and be competitive he looks like he can use more size and looks kinda depleted/flat/over trained?? That could be for a lot of reasons which kinda dont matter at this point and could also be corrected if needed but who knows he just may be fooling us all with these pics?? We all wanna see Keven at like 270 and like huge it makes us believe in him and be confident for him, I hear ya! But for Keven he still has time, he is like no other, he is the king for getting it together in the shortest amount of time then anyone else and showing up amazing! Ive seen it with my own eyes when I was at the Night of the champions the year he was singing on stage at like a soft 215 lbs then showing up at the Olympia to take second place!! I couldnt believe it!! With these current photos maybe this is how he looked back in the day 8 weeks out? So with 8 weeks left just maybe Keven could still be on the path to growing into the show and be close to his best and / or has a trick or two to pull out of his hat where we all will be in awe?? No mater what happens or where he places I respect the guy for giving it a try, and has absolutely nothing to be a shamed of!! With that said, if he didnt do or look as well as he liked I and Im sure a lot of others would love to see him give it another shot next year!! Keep up the hard work!!!

Probably going to be too small to make a dent at the O. Nonetheless, this is by far the best he has looked since he retired and that within itself is pretty damn cool for the fans.

As others have said, phenomenal progress for the amount of time he's been training and dieting for the O. But he needs a full year to prepare. Valiant effort, but not going to live up to the hype. Try in 2017, Kevin.

behind you 100% Kevin... go get em.

Banned

He's bigger than you guys think, still has 8 weeks to grow! Will he be as big as he was in his prime, not quite but I'm telling you he's gonna look damn good!

Albert Beckles age 55!!
    albert beckles 55jpg.jpg

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast