Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pre Workout "Smack"

Barbarian

Default Pre Workout "Smack"

Been using new pre-workout by thesupplemntsyndicate.com ... Contains DMAA!!! also
    DMAE
    Caffeine
    Yohimbine
    L-Leucine
    Alcar
    Mag. Cit
    L-Citrulline
    Beat Alanine
    Creatine
    ... pretty good pumps insane energy lol...
    save 10% @ thesupplementsyndicate.com with code DK10

Barbarian

They also carry other major brands and dicount code above works... Just recently the started carrying pure dmaa by its self for those who like to make their own pre workouts

Barbarian

Been some big changes with the site they carry thousands of products now... Unfortunately Smack is gone but think you can find a similar product in pill form called "crank" lol... They have Nootropics and other stuff once you register...The good ones cant be seen w/o registering and they beat alot of companies on price with the 10% discount I have in SIG.... Going to check the site out now to see if they carry mesomorph...Have heard this contains dmaa and is a rather good pre/wo

Barbarian

cant edit above posts but there are 3 sites now... thesupplementsyndicate.com thenootropicsyndicate.com and thekratomsyndicate.com all of which carry products of various types as implied in the sites names... Sorry for multi posts about same topic but they have changes several times from one small site to three large sites... again I would guess most MD members would prefer the supplement site but nootropics have great benefits too... I can find all my fav supps on the site plus with code you can save on already cheap prices... The only thing upsetting is the discontinuation of smack but again you can find similar products (I just use a pre/wo and add dmaa and BCAA)

Little Guy

How Does it Compare to Stimul8 or Mesomorph?
    http://www.samedaysupplements.com/st...e-workout.html