Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Levrone's Exclusive 8 Week Out Back Workout Video - Mr. Olympia 2016

Default Kevin Levrone's Exclusive 8 Week Out Back Workout Video - Mr. Olympia 2016

He definitely looks better in the video than the photos. You can see the muscle separation and size coming back.

Spotter

Phenomenal progress so far. Don't know about top five but hopefully top 10.

Top 5 for sure ! He's growing… and he will be on condition. I'm so pumped to see him rock a Levro-posing routine on stage.
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

Dexter did not look that much bigger in his 10 weeks out video.
    Though the problem will be the flaring quads part... I am sure his upper body will look insane for being Kevin.

He is not going to be big enough but will look awesome.

lets see some leg training !

Thats Mr.Olympia , Mr. Kevin Levrone!!!!

maybe itīs just me, but his form on pretty much every lat exercise is pretty poor. He looks on point though, I hope he wonīt be much worse than he once was, he is still my most favourite bb ever.

Quote Originally Posted by elias2013 View Post
    Dexter did not look that much bigger in his 10 weeks out video.
    Though the problem will be the flaring quads part... I am sure his upper body will look insane for being Kevin.

He is not going to be big enough but will look awesome.
    That's what I initially thought ! And I don't know if you noticed that too, but the skin just lays on muscle almost translucide at 8 weeks out. Given that he will put 15 more pounds + be even more conditioned for the Olympia it might just look fantastic. Very different look from other bodybuilder that look fat and watery and 8 weeks out. Even on stage that's very rare to see that type of skin. Dexter Looked good in his video as well might be an interesting battle
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

Who would've thought that after all these years in the sport, Dexter and Kevin are still being a nightmare for the rest of the guys Guess true class never grows old

looks bigger in the video that in the pics, those pics should of never been released

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    maybe itīs just me, but his form on pretty much every lat exercise is pretty poor. He looks on point though, I hope he wonīt be much worse than he once was, he is still my most favourite bb ever.
    hes always trained lats that way, his form is fine if your experienced and can pick up the details of what hes doing. to newer guys you wouldn't be able to pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    hes always trained lats that way, his form is fine if your experienced and can pick up the details of what hes doing. to newer guys you wouldn't be able to pick it up.
    His form has always been loose, yes, but not this loose and his ROM used to be better too. Maybe thatīs why his lats never were that great.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    His form has always been loose, yes, but not this loose and his ROM used to be better too. Maybe thatīs why his lats never were that great.
    Genetic thing, I'm sure he has one of the best rear lat spread of the 90's era.
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

- I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast