Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 71

Thread: Kevin Levrone's Exclusive 8 Week Out Back Workout Video - Mr. Olympia 2016

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,760
    Gender
    Male

    Default Kevin Levrone's Exclusive 8 Week Out Back Workout Video - Mr. Olympia 2016


  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    He definitely looks better in the video than the photos. You can see the muscle separation and size coming back.

  5. #5
    Spotter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Phenomenal progress so far. Don't know about top five but hopefully top 10.

  6. #6

    Default

    Top 5 for sure ! He's growing… and he will be on condition. I'm so pumped to see him rock a Levro-posing routine on stage.
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

  7. #7

    Default

    Dexter did not look that much bigger in his 10 weeks out video.
    Though the problem will be the flaring quads part... I am sure his upper body will look insane for being Kevin.

    He is not going to be big enough but will look awesome.

  8. #8

    Default

    lets see some leg training !

  9. #9
    Spotter ultimatenoel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    285
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Thats Mr.Olympia , Mr. Kevin Levrone!!!!

  10. #10

    Default

    maybe itīs just me, but his form on pretty much every lat exercise is pretty poor. He looks on point though, I hope he wonīt be much worse than he once was, he is still my most favourite bb ever.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elias2013 View Post
    Dexter did not look that much bigger in his 10 weeks out video.
    Though the problem will be the flaring quads part... I am sure his upper body will look insane for being Kevin.

    He is not going to be big enough but will look awesome.
    That's what I initially thought ! And I don't know if you noticed that too, but the skin just lays on muscle almost translucide at 8 weeks out. Given that he will put 15 more pounds + be even more conditioned for the Olympia it might just look fantastic. Very different look from other bodybuilder that look fat and watery and 8 weeks out. Even on stage that's very rare to see that type of skin. Dexter Looked good in his video as well might be an interesting battle
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

  12. #12

    Default

    Who would've thought that after all these years in the sport, Dexter and Kevin are still being a nightmare for the rest of the guys Guess true class never grows old

  13. #13

    Default

    looks bigger in the video that in the pics, those pics should of never been released

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    maybe itīs just me, but his form on pretty much every lat exercise is pretty poor. He looks on point though, I hope he wonīt be much worse than he once was, he is still my most favourite bb ever.
    hes always trained lats that way, his form is fine if your experienced and can pick up the details of what hes doing. to newer guys you wouldn't be able to pick it up.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    hes always trained lats that way, his form is fine if your experienced and can pick up the details of what hes doing. to newer guys you wouldn't be able to pick it up.
    His form has always been loose, yes, but not this loose and his ROM used to be better too. Maybe thatīs why his lats never were that great.

  16. #16
    Iron Addict coretrain12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    2,498
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    His form has always been loose, yes, but not this loose and his ROM used to be better too. Maybe thatīs why his lats never were that great.
    Genetic thing, I'm sure he has one of the best rear lat spread of the 90's era.
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

  17. #17
    Iron Addict coretrain12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    2,498
    Gender
    Male

    Default







    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •