Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 2016 IFBB Golden State | News, Information, Results & Live Play By Play

Banned

Justin Compton - comes out to an instrumental from he movie "Con Air". This is his best ever and no the pics don't do him justice. He's not quite as sharp as his win in Orlando 2 years ago but close and he's getting better. He's as big as he's ever been, keeping his stomach in check and he is just massive! Front double bicep is lights out, same with his rear double bicep. Most muscular shots are incredibly impressive. Good for Justin. Went back to doing his OWN prep and nailed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned

Brandon Curry - faded really hard at pre judging today and looks to have slipped even more. Upper back is really soft. He could've EASILY been second here with good conditioning. Once again, just not where he needs to be.

Banned

Dan Decker - dan is really impressive here. Nailed his conditioning, not the biggest guy but well put together. Impressive in all his shots. Could maybe bring his quads up a little and fill out his frame all over but all in all a very impressive showing for Dan.

Justin BDB is a LOT less impressive than his amazing FDB imho
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

Banned

Renaldo Gairy - He really nailed it here. Brought great conditioning that really got him noticed last year with his newly added size. Aesthetics are very impressive, nice slower posing. I have him in second behind Compton. Doesn't have the freak factor Lockett has in some shots but to me he's more complete.

Quote Originally Posted by David Baye View Post
    Justin Compton - comes out to an instrumental from he movie "Con Air". This is his best ever and no the pics don't do him justice. He's not quite as sharp as his win in Orlando 2 years ago but close and he's getting better. He's as big as he's ever been, keeping his stomach in check and he is just massive! Front double bicep is lights out, same with his rear double bicep. Most muscular shots are incredibly impressive. Good for Justin. Went back to doing his OWN prep and nailed it!

solid!
    physique under construction

Banned

Kevin Jordan - Definite improvements from last year. Quads are coming up. His legs still look really good in his side and back shots. Conditioning is solid, could be a little crisper all around. Hitting some slower classical poses to some slower rap. Hams may have been just a little tighter earlier today but his back shots look good. From callouts he looks like 4th or 5th so another top 5 for him.

Quote Originally Posted by David Baye View Post
    Dan Decker - dan is really impressive here. Nailed his conditioning, not the biggest guy but well put together. Impressive in all his shots. Could maybe bring his quads up a little and fill out his frame all over but all in all a very impressive showing for Dan.

This guy has a great physique, no gut, no bloat no synthol more guys should aim for this he has taken his time and it shows
    Want to improve day in and day out.
    Learning more and more every day

Quote Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    This guy has a great physique, no gut, no bloat no synthol more guys should aim for this he has taken his time and it shows
    I agree TOP5 !!!
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

Banned

Michael Lockett - Comes out to some TF Trap. Freaky body parts as usual. Delts, hams, glutes, calves are all sick. Still needs a lot of back thickness to complete his physique.

Banned

Manuel Lomeli - comes out to an instrumental from Clash Of The Titans! Looks a little better than in Tampa here. Lots of muscle, thick all over. His quads have good shape with good detail, biggest thing holding him back is his waistline, it throws off his aesthetics considerably. He could still use a little more width in his lats as well but his back shots are respectable.

Banned

Jojo Ntiforo - Jojo has an impressive physique but just not the size or aesthetics to be off even a little and place well. His conditioning from the front is better than he back but neither are where he needs to be. Hoping to see him back at his best next time around.

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    Justin BDB is a LOT less impressive than his amazing FDB imho
    totally. would have trouble standing next to a rhoden or obviously, Heath

Banned

Josh Wade - didn't waste any time jumping on a pro stage after winning his card at Team U just over a month ago. It was a really good move for him and this is a good show. He's well balanced, not the flow of a Brandon or Renaldo but still put together well. He really nailed his conditioning here and that's what's most impressive for a debut. Thick quads, hams and glutes are dialed in with deep cuts, great most muscular.

Banned

Gerald Williams - Gerald has good lines, a nice flow to his physique but just needs to be thicker all around. His arms seem to be lagging behind some of his other parts and need to be a focus. His quads look good, good back shots. Conditioning isn't spectacular and he's softer from the back than the front. He's got a crash v taper making his rear lat spread pretty incredible!

Banned

That's a wrap for routiens

Banned

Confirmation Round First Callout

Sent from my EK-GC200 using Tapatalk

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast