Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 2016 IFBB Arnold Classic Asia | News, Information, Results & Live Play By Play

OK I'm so disappointed about the Beyeke situation. I hope Farah will make him look better for the O in 4 weeks. Plenty can be done. If not, Beyeke needs to work a full fucking year with Chris Aceto, he has currently the best genetics in bodybuilding, WTF.
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

I know Akim is puzzled and ready to punch every judge at that Hong Kong show. 1st -9th [against basically the same guys] is a hard pill to swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by davidcua View Post
    OK I'm so disappointed about the Beyeke situation. I hope Farah will make him look better for the O in 4 weeks. Plenty can be done. If not, Beyeke needs to work a full fucking year with Chris Aceto, he has currently the best genetics in bodybuilding, WTF.
    Im not sure what happened yet david,..We have not seen any videos or pics yet ..
    So we dont know how he looked or what is going on..
    All i know this far is that
    Akim who won last week got last call out here
    SMALLS who hasn't looked good in 5 years got second here
    Brandon curry who was last call out last week got 3rd here
    clarence davis who is not in the same league as beyeke beat him here

I cant say politics since there is no video
    but I SMELL POLITICS
    Unknown.jpg
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Muscle View Post
    I know Akim is puzzled and ready to punch every judge at that Hong Kong show. 1st -9th [against basically the same guys] is a hard pill to swallow.
    I dont understand this either? has this ever happened in history in the ifbb to win last week then place almost last against the same people in one week???
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

The judging..lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    I dont understand this either? has this ever happened in history in the ifbb to win last week then place almost last against the same people in one week???
    Fascinsting. Judging criterias change as much as the mood of a female on her period.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Im not sure what happened yet david,..We have not seen any videos or pics yet ..
    So we dont know how he looked or what is going on..
    All i know this far is that
    Akim who won last week got last call out here
    SMALLS who hasn't looked good in 5 years got second here
    Brandon curry who was last call out last week got 3rd here
    clarence davis who is not in the same league as beyeke beat him here

I cant say politics since there is no video
    but I SMELL POLITICS
    Unknown.jpg
    Perhaps, except first place, they decided the outcome rolling the dice.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Posing round was not scored?

Wow, Kevin Jordan's disappointment written all over his face in those award pics...and it SHOULD BE. He was no worse than 3rd, arguably 2nd. As gifted as Brandon Curry is genetically he has yet to nail his conditioning. Kevin had him and wasn't rewarded for whatever reason.

On another subject...how long is Lionel Beyeke going to waste his God given talent? He is so daym gifted with a beautiful physique and has yet to show up shredded at a contest (and not I'm not counting the Arnold Brazil 2 years ago, he could be better than that!). As a fan of bodybuilding it's disappointing to see him continue to show up looking less than what he could be every time he competes.

Congratulations to Justin Compton on his 2nd straight pro win. Well deserved. He's still not back to 2014 Orlando Europa conditioning but it's close, and he's done a good job of trying to stream line his midsection and exercise better stomach control on stage period. I was very critical of him a while back and have no problem giving him credit now that he's course corrected his physique.

I have no idea how Akim was out of the top 6. Was he that bad off? Why would Dave P. tell him to go compete there if they weren't sure he would do well. That's how Akim is working with and listening to right?
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    Wow, Kevin Jordan's disappointment written all over his face in those award pics...and it SHOULD BE. He was no worse than 3rd, arguably 2nd. As gifted as Brandon Curry is genetically he has yet to nail his conditioning. Kevin had him and wasn't rewarded for whatever reason.

On another subject...how long is Lionel Beyeke going to waste his God given talent? He is so daym gifted with a beautiful physique and has yet to show up shredded at a contest (and not I'm not counting the Arnold Brazil 2 years ago, he could be better than that!). As a fan of bodybuilding it's disappointing to see him continue to show up looking less than what he could be every time he competes.

Congratulations to Justin Compton on his 2nd straight pro win. Well deserved. He's still not back to 2014 Orlando Europa conditioning but it's close, and he's done a good job of trying to stream line his midsection and exercise better stomach control on stage period. I was very critical of him a while back and have no problem giving him credit now that he's course corrected his physique.

I have no idea how Akim was out of the top 6. Was he that bad off? Why would Dave P. tell him to go compete there if they weren't sure he would do well. That's how Akim is working with and listening to right?
    How do you know where any body should plaze there are no videos around , are you in hong kong???
    And dave p is one of the best coaches in the world,, he just had old acre turn pro.

I'm so confused.
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

an easy, well deserved win for Compton. But man.. I feel bad for KJ, dude got screwed. Lets be real here - Freddy Smalls is an entertainer and the IFBB wants him in the Olympia to help sell tickets. He clearly didn't earn this second place finish but was heavily rewarded based on his ability to entertain the crowd. It's sad.
    physique under construction

Muscle Head

Akim didn't seem to look too bad a few hours out

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJUh8a7g...roakimwilliams

I don't know how Justin didn't get perfect scores. Smalls must have stole some from him in finals. 1st round scores don't make any damn sense.
    MBA Marshall University, PT-Sports Nutritionist, Law Firm Manager, and Bad Ass.

Barbarian

This explalins why Lionel was not at his best! https://www.instagram.com/lionelbeyeke/

Quote Originally Posted by Gooseone View Post
    Akim didn't seem to look too bad a few hours out
    I agree but Akim problem is his upper back
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

Barbarian

This explains why Lionel was not at his best! https://www.instagram.com/lionelbeyeke/

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast