Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Case for Nandrolone - Breaking Research Shows New Benefits

Default The Case for Nandrolone - Breaking Research Shows New Benefits

Nandrolone is a great drug but it has one huge drawback. It is exceptionally good at raising RBC, hemoglobin and hematocrit with long term use. In the Sept.,2010 issue of Musc. Dev. Mag.,nandrolone was profiled by Seth Roberts. He said " Studies show nandrolone to be the most potent stimulator of red blood cell production compared to testosterone and anadrol." The only way to counter this is to donate blood, but the Red Cross will ban you if you repeatedly test with high hemoglobin. This is the only blood test they give you. If you are banned then the only way to counter the thick blood is to take a baby aspirin every day.
    1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.

I would've also liked to have seen mention of the gov study that showed nandrolone to be eleven times more damaging to blood vessels than testosterone.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachbody45 View Post
    Nandrolone is a great drug but it has one huge drawback. It is exceptionally good at raising RBC, hemoglobin and hematocrit with long term use. In the Sept.,2010 issue of Musc. Dev. Mag.,nandrolone was profiled by Seth Roberts. He said " Studies show nandrolone to be the most potent stimulator of red blood cell production compared to testosterone and anadrol." The only way to counter this is to donate blood, but the Red Cross will ban you if you repeatedly test with high hemoglobin. This is the only blood test they give you. If you are banned then the only way to counter the thick blood is to take a baby aspirin every day.
    I am a ten gallon Red Cross blood donor and have never been turned away for an elevated or high hemoglobin level. They do have a max of a little over 20 which equates to a hematocrit level of over 60 which is not good. In that case they may want you to see your Dr for a therapeutic draw or to look for an underlying condition.
    Last edited by flippo; August 24th, 2016 at 07:24 PM.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beachbody45 View Post
    It destroys my boners
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    It destroys my boners
    Deca Dick!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rep View Post
    Deca Dick!
    #TheStruggleIsReal

NPP works GREAT!! More injections but very good gains....or so I heard
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Barbarian

My HRT doctor has been prescribing deca with the test the 4 years I've been on. Yes, high red blood cell count. But I also donate blood every month and this seems to keep things going well.